the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 30 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Reese
I made a face "But YOU do... hey... maybe I could call you Kitkat, and you could just call me PBC for peanut butter cup or something"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 30 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Kayla: I laughed. "I guess that could work. But I like you calling me Kay." I shrugged. "Whichever. PBC? That's weird!" I wrinkled my nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Reese
"Or hey, we could go REALLY crazy and I could call you Kay, and you could call me Reese! It would be insane!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Kayla: I sighed. "You're no fun!" And fell back on my bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Reese
"Gah... hm... well, 'Candy' is totally a girl name." I make another face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Kayla: "Just quit trying, Reese. You just can't pull of "fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Reese
I looked actually kind of offended "I can be fun sometimes!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Kayla: "SOMEtimes. Like when we play Black Ops or watch Star Wars, or drink too much soda..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Reese
"Well..." I trail off. We needed a distraction. "Wanna go get a soda with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Kayla: "No." I rolled over in my blankets so I was wrapped up like in a cocoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Reese
"Please?" I said softly. I couldn't stand another moment in the base, everything reminded me of Jonas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Reese
"I just need to get out" I admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Kayla: "Then why do I have to come?" Even though I knew I would. I was just in a difficult mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Reese
"Oh... okay..." I said softly, shoving my hands in my pockets "I just thought we could do something together... but alright. See you later, Kay" My head drooped slightly as I turned and walked away, feeling utterly alone again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Kayla: "Aww, no!" I ran after Reese, jumping on his back so he couldn't keep walking. Hehehe. I was light enough that I didn't tip him over, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I wanna do something with you, too." I laughed, feeling like a monkey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Reese
"Ahkk..." I yelled, startled. Then I kept walking, only with her attached to my back "Okay, then what DO you want to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Kayla: "I thought we were going to get soda, silly. Does this bother you?" I asked, meaning having to carry me on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Reese
"You said you didn't want to... oh, nevermind. Soda it is" Then I glanced over my shoulder and into her big, beautiful eyes "Um, no, it doesn't bug me" Then I looked forward right before I almost ran into a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:13 pm

aww(:

Kayla: I laughed. "Be careful, Reese! And I didn't say I didn't want to go, I just felt like being difficult," I said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Reese
I laughed "You do, huh?" And then I opened the door, walking out onto the street. We got a couple of weird looks, a couple of 'awws'... and a few sympathetic glances when they recognized us. "Where do you want to go for the soda?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Kayla: "I don't care." I smiled at the weird looks people we're giving us. Who's to say THEY weren't the weird ones for walking on the GROUND?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Reese
The Cirque would be chaos, hm... "Hey, isn't there a really run down soda shop nearby?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Kayla: "Hmm probably. There's the place we went with Kevin, and I think there's another place nearby...yeah. A rundown soda place." I nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Reese
I carried her several blocks, and we finally arrived at the soda shop. The outside was a strange combination of gold, green, and red, but faded and pealing. The inside was better up kept, but the whole thing smelled like moth balls for some weird reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next