the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 22 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Julia: I raised my eyebrows. "Mm okay...what about you?"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 22 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Jude
I held up the gun wordlessly, then put it back in my pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Julia: "Right." I nodded, though he what if he missed when he shot the other person? Maybe I should quit worrying so much, Jude had been doing this for a reallllllyyy long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Jude
"Alright, now let's get back inside" I nodded, hoping it didn't come to a shootout. Even my luck could only last for so long

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:29 pm

When should the murders come? :o

Julia: "Okay?" I followed him back inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:31 pm

I dunno, now?
Jude
I was nervous, I'm not going to lie. Really, really... well, scared, actually. But I didn't let it show as we got back inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:34 pm

haha okayyy

oh man, Jude is scared. O.O this is historical~

3rd person POV for a second:

The axe murderers surrounded the apartment building, stealthily climbing onto the rooftops nearby, and the stairs in back, as well as front. Some were hidden in the alleyways between buildings, even. The leader crept through the window in the kitchen, that didn't have any glass, since this was a poorish neighborhood. But he noticed that Jude was not alone. And he wasn't allowed to hurt the girl...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:37 pm

I know o.o I was shocked when I WROTE it
But Jude is allowed to get scared from time to time
But if he ever shows it... then it's the Apocalypse

Jude
I felt like I was being watched... and when I turned around, I saw a man standing there. Raising my gun, I narrowed my eyes "What do you want?" I spat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeah, so hopefully he'll never show it. *crosses fingers for luck*
lol, the man wasn't exactly just standing there...but whatevs.

Julia: My eyes widened as the man just smiled creepily, bringing out an axe from behind his back, and advancing swiftly toward Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:42 pm

what? oops, I didn't think he was supposed to shoot him right then...
Jude
I shot him twice in the chest as I dodged his attack "Get under the tile in the kitchen, Ocean Child" I said firmly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Julia: But I was frozen, as more men, just like the first, swarmed into the apartment. There had to be at least twenty, but I had a feeling there were more lurking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Jude
I cursed loudly as I fired at the men, all aiming for the head. Yeah, /this/ wasn't going to mentally scar Julia. "Get under the bed" I said as I kept firing left and right, though I wasn't sure how many bullets I... I cursed again as I fired the last one, lobbing the empty gun at one man's head as I pulled out my knife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Julia: I backed away, slipping under the bed and trying to drown out the noises and images of all those dead men, with blood dripping from their skulls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Jude
Alright, I had taken out around ten, so ten more to go... one smashed my head against a wall, my vision instantly going blurry. I stuck the knife through his skull, and kicked his body away as another one punched my gut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Julia; I squeezed my eyes shut. Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Jude's gotten in a LOT of fights lately... seriously...
Jude
I kicked out again, but somebody punched my head again and I almost dropped my knife, blood blurring my vision. I stabbed them in the chest, but they didn't even freaking DIE. Cursing, I pulled the knife out and stabbed them again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:00 pm

I knowwww!
"they didn't even freaking DIE" lmao

Julia: I felt stupid, just cowering under the bed. Jude was so overprotective...but I didn't really know how to help...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 pm

"Jude was so overprotective"... you don't want to kill anybody, what do you want him to do?! Lol

Jude
Okay, the son of a gun finally crumpled to his feet. 'Bout eight more... one grabbed my neck and threw me to the ground, while another kicked at my head. I kept my death grip on my knife, though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Lol, I know. Just needed to type something. >.>

Julia: ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Jude
One kicked my already broken arm, breaking it in another place and causing me to scream in pain. My scream was muffled by another blow to the head, I wasn't going to hold out much longer... I managed to roll onto my back, and throw my knife into the air. It speared the light, sending a shower of sparks everywhere and throwing the room into darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Julia: I heard Jude's scream, OH NO. What happened?! The lights were off, but I didn't hear any movement. I peeked out from beneath the bed, and all the murders were on the ground, twitching a little, but near death. I crawled out, over to Jude. It looked like he had passed out. "Jude?" Just in cas.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Jude
I was covered in blood, a lot of it mine. I moaned once, and my good arm twitched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Julia: I bit my lip, should I call 911? And have them show up and see all these bodies? Er, no, probably not the best idea. I went into the kitchen and dampened a cloth, then went and began scrubbing the blood off of Jude. I started with his head, which was leaking...I winced, then peeled off his shirt to reveal a lot of wounds there, too. Gah. Poor Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Jude
I moaned again, my eyes opening for half a second, then closing again. I still wasn't awake, that was just a reflex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Julia: I didn't think there were any wounds on his legs...or maybe that was just me being prudish. I stood up, wondering what I should do now. His arm was twisted at an odd angle, probably even more broken than before! Ugh. I knew how to make a sling...I went and found a old-looking shirt and tore it strategically, wrapping up Jude's arm, and trying not to look around at the corpses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next