the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 31 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Kayla: I slid off of Reese's back as we walked inside, and we went up to get the soda. I rocked back and forth, looking at the flavors, then I grinned. "MOUNTAIN DEWWWW"

The grumpy owner behind the counter scowled at me.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 31 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

ahaha... that combination of colors was not on purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Reese
I grabbed a Mountain Dew for her, and went to select a soda for me. Dr Pepper is my favorite, and I was about to grab it from the shelf before I spotted another soda out of the corner of my eye. I grabbed the cream soda instead, paying for both quickly and going to sit down at one of the booths. I hate cream soda, but I almost cried again as I held it in my hand, looking at it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Pan-African colors... and also pothead colors. Teehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Kayla: "Hehehe," I giggled, uncapping my Mountain Dew. Reese didn't realize that this one made me ultra hyper, like at the Cirque! But then I noticed the look on his face. "Aw, what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Reese
I smiled at her sadly "Jonas' favorite soda, he was practically obsessed, remember? He drank this stuff all the time." He also hated Dr Pepper, and used to mutter something about Mr Walrus every time he saw me with a bottle of it "I hope they have cream soda in heaven"

(hehe, it's true. Jonas and Mr Walrus argued about cream soda vs Dr Pepper)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Kayla: "Um, but *you* don't like cream soda." My eyebrows knitted together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Reese
"Yeah, but I never really gave it a chance. It was kind of a running joke" I took the lid off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Kayla: "Sorry that I can't keep up with your jokes," I muttered, taking a sip of Mountain Dew. MWUAHAHAHAH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Reese
I took a sip of the cream soda, and made a face "Ew, honestly, I never got why he liked this stuff so much..." then I trailed off, realizing what I just gave Kay the power to do. "Wait... I bought you Mountain Dew?!" I had TOTALLY zoned out, I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Kayla: "Because you are the BEST FRIEND EVER!" I giggled my head off, already getting hyper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Reese
"And also the most stupid" I sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Kayla: "Stupid...is...fun!" I had chugged almost half, so I had begun to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Reese
Oh crap... well, no turning back now. I pinched my nose and chugged the cream soda, then bought a Dr Pepper to get the taste out of my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Kayla:"REEEEESe I just remembered. are you my boyfriend?" Hyperness made me remember things, as I bounced around the shop - much to the grumpy guy's displeasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Reese
"Er, I dunno... do you want me to be?" I blushed slightly, watching her bounce around. I shot the old man an apologetic glance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Kayla: I sat down, still shaking a little. "I dunno, this Marley chick thinks you are my boyfriend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Reese
"THAT Marley?!" I sigh, chugging my Dr Pepper. Ah, much better. My hand started twitching slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Kayla: I beamed. "Magical Marley who gives me sugary lemonade, and knows more about relationships than Julia and Jude!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Marley:: "Glad to be of service" *takes swig of lemonade* *grins*

Reese:
"I don't know if I trust that girl" I admit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:19 pm

lol(:

Kayla: "So that means you aren't my boyfriend?" I shrugged. "Okay, then what are you? My friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Reese
"Well... it depends if you WANT to be my girlfriend. I mean, you said you liked me..." I blushed slightly again "and people that like each other date, usually..."

I like having a character that isn't totally afriad of emotions *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next