the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fist through the looking glass

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A fist through the looking glass - Page 5 Empty Re: A fist through the looking glass

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:09 am

Oops! I'll edit xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

A fist through the looking glass - Page 5 Empty Re: A fist through the looking glass

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:11 am

okay xD
IDK what to do with Mary, but BTW alternates don't have reflections

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:47 am

Good to clear up xD
Maybe my gal can break with Nath and they meet up?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:13 am

Name: Cat White
Human
Appearence: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/257323/257323,1240612094,197/stock-photo-mirror-reflection-29190553.jpg
Bio: Cat is an extravagent, off person. She's always changing her appearence and how she behaves, although no one knows why. She doesn't have a personality disorder, but a need to reinvent herself and change who she is. Her parents are worried and so have her home schooled, but she's always sneaking off to party anyway. That's the one thing she loves that always stays the same: the need to party. She's very smart, but that only occasionally shows through.

Name: Doesn't have one, sometimes calls herself Tac
Mirror person
Appearence: Same as Cat
Bio: Cat's reflection, easy to push around and is very confused. Looks for something to cling to since her human is always changing. Very unsure of who she is. Can understand things by hearing it. (Like algebra and atoms).
Is this ok? I might make a guy too...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Kewl charrie Pavo!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Hmm so what shall I do with the Indigos...
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Thanks! Where can I come in?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Just have a quick interaction between human and Alternate?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Mmk.

Her hair glides to the ground in mutilated chunks. As Cat lays the scissors back on her vanity, she runs a hand through what's left of her sheared locks and smiles. This is the sixth time she's killed Cat White over the course of a week. That thought fills her with satisfaction, with a sense of newness and purpose. It was as though her very self had fallen away with each tress of hair until she was simply reborn entirely. This new, better Cat grabs the glittery polish from her drawer and starts to paint, oblivious to the way her eyes sparkle in the mirror.

She doesn't feel like a Tac, and so she decides she'll be nothing at all today. She was feeling something watching her hair dissappear, but she didn't understand it. Perhaps she liked her hair long, or perhaps she hated the polish. Maybe she loved the light headed feeling the haircut gave her. Either way, one thought kept running through her mind: /Please let this be the last time/
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:44 am

ok...so how can i come into this?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 am

quick interaction between Alternate and human (this has got to be at least the third time I've said this, probably more)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:11 pm

What do I do after that?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 pm

o.o wait, what?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:36 pm

ahahaha, I'm such an idiot, that was the wrong chat >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Dimitri: I got back from basket ball practice and ran upstairs to take a quick shower. When i stepped out, i cleared a small circle on the miror to look at myself. Mychoppy hair was still all over the place, even after the shower. I attempted to fix it with a comb.

Lincoln: I glared at the other me as 'i' picked up a comb. Maybe i liked my hair this way. Did he ever think about that? once it was the way he liked it, i wanted to just spike it back up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5