the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fist through the looking glass

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A fist through the looking glass - Page 2 Empty Re: A fist through the looking glass

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Avery said:
"Well, anywhoo... I'll be back a little later... 8:30, probably. Can we hold off on starting?"

So I guess we're waiting

Back to top Go down

A fist through the looking glass - Page 2 Empty Re: A fist through the looking glass

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I just read the rest, and it's not much like my idea, anyway....so yeah.

Um perhaps. I'm just bad at making up charries. >.>
I always take forever and a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Me to Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:11 pm

xP

What'd you get grounded for? Or is it personal...if it is then never mind, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 pm

I just got in a fight with my sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Oh. Razz
My parents never really ground me, but I hate when they overreact over fights with /my/ sister. Because they think she's all innocent because she's younger, and it's like, no she ISN'T!! She's a demon I tell you, a demon in disguise. :o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

xD My sister can be both one of the coolest people in the world, or the MOST FREAKING ANNOYING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 pm

lol xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:29 pm

hey peeps...i'll probably join this tomorrow if that is ok
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:30 pm

i already have my cherries up and stuff
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm

sure Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 pm

--Waits for their charries--!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey yo.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Yo dawg! Word.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm

xD yo, yo diggy dawg sup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Name: Rosemary Duella
Alternate or human: human
Personality: Soft spoken, shy. Doesn’t have many friends, but the people that know her gets drawn in by some hidden charisma that she hardly uses. She has a huge mirror in her room, totally covering one wall. Gets teased a lot at school, so has hidden frustrations. Cries a lot, very emotional.
Appearance: Red hair that goes to the small of her back, usually kept in a braid. Blue eyes. A jagged scar on one fist where she once punched her mirror, but they got a new one several months later… that’s when she became obsessed with it
Bio: Her father left when she was very, very small. Her mother doesn’t know what to do with her, she wants to be protective and loving but Rose doesn’t give her the time of day.
Note: Obsessed with the mirror. Refers to herself as Rose and her reflection as Mary

Name: Rosemary ‘Bloody Mary’ Duella
Alternate or human: Alternate
Personality: One Alternate that is different from her human, drastically. She’s fiery, irritable, but charismatic. The leader of the growing rebellion. But sometimes she just breaks down without warning either in a burst of tears or anger. Though she hates other people seeing her cry, so she usually hides it.
Appearance: Red hair that goes to the small of her back, usually kept in a braid. Blue eyes. A jagged scar on one fist where Rose once punched the mirror…. And planted the beginnings of a plan in the back of Mary’s mind. She’s still planning, though
Bio: Rose’s lifelong reflection
Note: She doesn’t know what her skill is, and she’s confused by that fact. EVERYBODY has a skill.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Wow, that was very sneaky, about the scar!! Very clever. I love your charries!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Thanks! Yeah, it's what gave Mary the idea when Rose punched the mirror in a fit of frustration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:44 pm

is it up to me to start? Well.... guess that would make sense because I'm the one that made it, and with the leader of the rebellion... hehe... but some people aren't here anymore!

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm

No everyone is ready, though!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm

*Not
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 pm

One person said they'd join tomorrow
MAKE YOUR CHARRIES, SPIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 am

yup. i just didnt have time last night. you guys could have started without me...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 am

Lol, they're no waiting on you, aseu, they're waiting on me. I haven't made my charries yet. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:23 pm

SO MAKE THEM, WOMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next