the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 11 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:36 pm

(Sweet... Did you respond for Ray? If you did, can I have a repost?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 11 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Respond to Jamie, Avery?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 pm

"Calm down love," he smiled back, "just a joke."
With a wink, he couldn't help but chuckle. He was typically him anyway, ask any of his many friends.

Well, Ilia had a short meeting...

Back to top Go down

So now she's freeeeee

Back to top Go down

Yes she issssssssss

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

g2g, be on later (hopefully)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:39 pm

okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Hooters wrote:Nate walked back, his hands folded together. "Let's go," he said. "I know some place that's close enough to walk."

Someone should talk to Ivory... Or Oliver (both untlked to) Or Madeline... (Talked to)

Ray: I raise an eyebrow. "Really? Where?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 pm

asueu13 wrote:Ammi: Whatever that meant. "I'm Ammi." I said.

Damien - I hold out my hand. "Damien."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Nate shrugged. "Just a little cafe. Reminds me of home, though," he said. They didn't serve English food, but the feel of it made him think he was back home, the hospitality, the energy. Generally, everyone was happy and they even knew my name.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Ray: I smile at him. "Home it is."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Oliver passed a girl on her phone, looking at her like she was going against rules... It was almost true. Phones weren't allowed... In Class. I sighed and paused with my hand on the door.

Nate smirked as they walked and they got to the cafe. "Here we are," I said. They walked in and the smell of coffee was strong.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Ray: I take a deep breath. "This is lovely."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Jamie: "Oh, are cellphones not allowed in the library?" I put on my innocent face, half of my two-faced personality. The innocent side was for teachers and nerds who might come in handy for doing my homework.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Oliver chuckled, shaking his head. "No, not in here," he said a little ruefully. "Sorry to bother you, though," he said.

Nate nodded and one of the younger waitresses came over, kissing both his cheeks. "'Ey Nateo!" She said with a welcome smile. Nate greeted her back and they sat at the bar, getting only one menu.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Jamie: "Oh, thanks for the heads up. No bother at all," I said sweetly, batting my eyelashes a little. "Weren't you in one of my classes last year?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Ray: I raise an eyebrow. "Friendly?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Oliver nodded slightly. "Yeah, I think so," he said.

Nate looked at her sheepishly as the waitress winked, her accent still in his head. She was british, like him. "Yeah, a good friend," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Jamie: "What's your name again? Mine's Jamie." Though he should know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm

"Oliver," he said, pursing his lips. "Nice to meet you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Ray: I smirk at him and roll my eyes. "I'm going to make up what I want for that response."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Jamie: I smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Oliver. Do you think you could help me with something? It's for school." He seemed really smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Oliver raised an eyebrow. "What do you have in mind?" He asked.

Nate looked at her for a second. "What did you want me to say?" He asked, chuckling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Jamie: "I'm a business major, and I can't find the information I need for this report. It's about persuading the government to build roads. Could you help me find information?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Ray: I shrug. "Something that didn't give me a picture for my obviously perverted mind."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next