the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 40 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Ollie pulled out his books and looked up, sighing. "Honestly, I think you're much to smart to study," he said, and then looked at the pen in his hand.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 40 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Lydia: "Oh." I blushed and looked down at the table. "I don't think anyone's too smart to study. But...we could do something besides study, then?" I glanced up at him, but then realized how my words sounded and looked back down, blushing deeper. "Oh no oh no, that sounded weird! I didn't mean, like, well you know...not...uhm...uh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Ollie laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Well is there anything you'd like to do?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Lydia: "No, not really. I shouldn't have said anything when I don't have ideas. That was really stupid of me. Yeah, now I just sound like an idiot. And I sound creepy for saying that when I didn't mean it and -" I cut off, closing my eyes with a sigh. "I'm just going to quit talking now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Ollie shrugged. "I suppose I've already voiced my opinion on your rambling and it wasn't stupid. I would suggest a movie, but it can get slightly filthy in there..." He trailed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Lydia: "Sorry, I wasn't trying to get your opinion again or something like that," I muttered. "And about the movie...I can probably survive...I'll just have to use lots of Purell when I get home." I nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 pm

"Do you watch plays?" Oliver asked, cocking his head a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Lydia: "Sometimes. But it's dirty in those places, too. Not quite as dirty, but dirty. Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:27 pm

"Because I know of a nice theatre a a few minutes away from here," Ollie said, smiling. "I was hoping you'd like to go."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Lydia: "What show is there?" I bit my lip.

(I dare you to say RENT xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

"Les Mis," Oliver said, raising an eyebrow.

(NOOOOO!)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 pm

(LMAO XD)

Lydia: "Okay...but don't you have to get tickets in advance for that sort of thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Ollie shook his head. "This place is run like any good movie threatre," he said with a small smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Lydia: "...Alright." I smiled, standing up and grabbing my books that I /had/ brought with me. "How much are the tickets?" I'd have to make sure I had enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 pm

LET THE SHANKING BEGIN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 pm

"Don't be so quick. I'm paying," Oliver said, a tiny smile on his face.

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=419
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40