the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 30 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Jamie: "Hm? Did you say something?" I pasted on a fake smile. I hadn't intended to TALK to the guy, but whatever. And I wasn't into gingers...but again, whatever.

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 30 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Blaine(hey, gingers are adorable!): "Just Hi. As in the shortened greeting for Hello?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:34 pm

lol. I don't like ginger guys...and jamie doesn't either, apparently.

Jamie: "Rightt. Well, I like to say hey. Short for...hey, you're cute." I giggled, even though I TOTALLY didn't mean it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Blaine: Ugh, a giggler. could this party get any worse? "Thanks I guess." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Jamie: "Oh, you're welcome." I batted my eyelashes. "Did you come here with anybody?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Blaine: "nope." And i planned on leaving here solo.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Jamie: "Do you wanna dance?" I batted my eyelashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Blaine: I'd do anything to get her to shut up right now. "Sure."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Jamie: "Great." I took his hand and led him into the mob of partiers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Blaine: great more people. I sighed and danced with her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Nate looked at her incredulously. "Well if you were questioning it, then leave, but if you aren't, then stay and talk to me," he said with a charming grin.

Ollie shook his head, helping her grab her books and then standing, holding them out. "And you're not a burden and you son't seem like you're relying on me for help. I just wanted to help you out."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Lydia: "Why?" I asked, gratefully taking the books and carefully restacking them alphabetically before picking them back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Ammi: "I guess i could stay for a bit. Nothing better to do with my life." I shrugged. "Plus you seem like a nice enough guy." His smile made me melt inside. It has been a long time since anyone had that effect on me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Ollie cocked his head, shrugging. "Because I like you and I like helpinbg," he said, almost like it was completely obvious.

Nate smiled a little more. "Yeah, I try to be as nice as possible," he said. She was funny and cute, but his mind strayed to all of the people in the party. "Do you want to dance?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Lydia: "Right, I forgot. We're friends now. Right. Friends help each other...do YOU have anything I could help with?" I wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Ammi: "Sure." I shrugged, standing up. " But I should warn you, I kinda suck at dancing...I guess its my clumsiness." I joked slightly, smiling.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Ollie bit his lip and thought. "I don't think there's anything right now, but I'll keep you posted," he said with a small smile.

Nate shrugged and lead her inside, taking her hands and making her dance.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Ammi: I followed his lead, smiling slightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Lydia: "Okay!" I beamed, and glanced at my watch, then my eyes grew huge at the time. "Oh no oh no! I'm going to be late! Oh no!" I took off. "Bye Oliver!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Ollie smiled a waved. "See yah!" He called after her, shouldering his bag a little more and heading to his next class.

Nate smiled, his hands on her hips, dancing with her. He leaned in a little subconsiously, still the same smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Ammi: I blushed slightly when his hands went to my hips. I wasnt used to anyone touching me like that...Not after my ex and i broke up. he leaned in slightly, so we were closer. I looked up at him, our noses less then an inch apart.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Nate grinned and pursed his lips, his movements very slow. He didn't want to make a first move, esppecially right now.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Ammi: I watched his lips and leaned up slightly before i could stop myself and pressed my lips to his.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Nate pulled back sharply, his eyes glinting. "What was that for? I didn't show /that/ much interest, did I?" He asked, taking a step back. "And i already had my eye on someone."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Ammi: "I'm so sorry...I just...and you reminded me of..." I covered my mouth with one hand and bit my tongue. "Sorry...I shouldnt have done that..." God i was such an idiot. "So sorry."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next