the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

+4
Paper~Cranes
Invisimort
Echo
Jacky K.
8 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 11:33 pm

(OK so basiclly we are in a mansion finding villians)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Hmm...well, idk if we as writers are going to be in this chat. Yes, it was in the original Minds' Eye, and we'll know in the background info that Minds' Eye is a mansion connecting all stories known to man, and that it COULD have writers running around in it, but idk if we will actually chat as ourselves in this one. Just right now we're having our charries discover the door out of their story and into the mansion's hallways.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 11:46 pm

ya thats a typical chat xD ok no problem I think i can jump in but tell me if its not right xD

Alice: I walked around the dark mansion. My heart was beating 100 beats per second. How I hate the dark. I thought getting more and more creeped out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Likel
I turned as a human burst from one of the doors into the hallway. He looked tired and breathless, and from the way he had just blasted through, slammed the door behind him, and slumped against it, I guessed that he had been running from something. Or someone.
You don't think he could be an escaped bonder, do you? Na'arsif thought to me.
It's up to us to find out, I thought back.
"Yu dere!" I called, walking towards the human. Na'arsif followed. "Yu wudn'd hahppen du be ah bohnder, wud yu?" I asked syrupy yet menacingly.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Alice: I saw doors ahead of me. I knew what I had to do I was ready for this. I had been trained to kill anyone in my way.
"Finally" I breathed
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Crooks looked up at the guy. "Ah...well, I 'aven't a clue what you're talking about, not to mention the accent...so, I don't think so?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Alice: I heard voices behind me. I turned and I saw a door wide open. Great I thought. I ran to the open door and couldnt believe my eyes. There was Crooks being all heroic again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 am

She knows Crooks?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 am

(ya I guess lol i just thought of it I will come out with a back story in a couple of min)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 am

Hmm...idk, these guys are meant to come from completely different stories. If you want to have her from the same story as Crooks then, sure, but I must warn you. His setting is very complicated, as is the story, and he's far from heroic. Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 am

((Likel is a girl >_>))

Likel
"Are yu sure?" I asked.
Kinik'ty, I thought, make contact with his soul.
Sure thing, my own soul responded.
I inspected the human's thoughts, finding nothing but a strange land free of the images of souls or bonders or energy. Or of Sybek, for that matter.
Can yu hear me? I spoke right into the human's head.
That would be the true test. You can't hide anything in your thoughts; no matter what you show on the outside, if you recognize something and comprehend it, someone making contact with your soul will be able to tell. I knew that his soul could hear me, but if he couldn't, then he was clean.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 12:11 am

(( hahahahaha....))

Alice: I got ready to fight if I needed to. I waited for Crooks to notice that I was actually here and that hopefully he wouldnt yell at me for leaving my post.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:11 am

Sorry, sorry, I can never get these names straight *^.^

Crooks cocked an eyebrow, then leaned his head back against the wall. "Aye, I'm sure."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:14 am

So...is that a 'yes' to the 'she's from his story' thing? Idk, I have to warn you again. It's complicated. And his personality doesn't really allow close friends. I guess it could work, since lots of people feel close to him, but if you're looking for something back he has none. Wait...is this a character you just made up on the spot, or is Alice from a book of yours?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 12:16 am

Alice is my main charrie she is from my book and i use her alot so. she is my fave carrie and like i was saying I was thinking bout a back story and I was thinking maybe like childhood friend or like she liked him and they tried getting together and it didnt work...
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:20 am

Sorry, hun, I would jump right into that if I could, but Crooks doesn't fit the role Razz Let me give you a summary: He grew up as a street kid in a gang, the only girl in the group commited suicide at age 12, and now he's an up-and-coming master thief that doesn't want to care about anything or anyone. The setting is complicated, and I really don't want to confuse anybody. Like I said, would if I could Sad But hey, maybe you could insert another charrie for her backstory?

Oh, and do you have a baddie you would like to include? It is a villian's chat Smile good guys are allowed, but if you don't have at least one villian I have a feeling you'll be left out of the main action. I'm not sure if you've added one yet or not.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 12:22 am

haha ya like im brainstorming like crazy..... I need time to think I need someone else to make a villian its hard for me to have one but I can easly and all..... mmmmhhhhmmmmm
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 12:24 am

Likel
"Yep, he's good," I said to Na'arsif in Pedla.
Kinik'ty stopped making contact with the guy's soul. One thing didn't make sense to me, though: if we were in a Sybek academy, what was a non-bonder human doing here? I turned to the guy.
"Hahw did yu ged here?" I asked him.
...Though I was getting sneaking suspicions that we might not have been in the academy anymore...

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Sun May 29, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:26 am

Crooks shrugged and stared at the opposite wall, his numb nonchalentness back again. "I walked through a door."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 12:28 am

Likel
"No shid," I answered sarcastically. "Wahd was behind de door?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 12:29 am

Alice: I sat and watched hoping something amazing would happen. I herd something comming towards me and I felt a sudden daze in my soul and I was burning I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop from screaming.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:30 am

"Guns." Crooks answered shortly. "You 'ave a ciggarette on you, perchance?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 12:31 am

Alice: I looked down the hall and I saw him. His eyes were dark holes and his skin was paper white. I stepped into the room as he followed and he put his hand on me. I felt the fire inside of me get hotter than 1000 hells.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 12:33 am

Likel
"No," I answered him. Ugh, this human was being difficult. "Yu see, I was only curious because we zjust came frahm dere," I said, motioning back to the direction of our door. "Du be honesd, we don'd know where dis is. Du yu know?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:36 am

Crooks flashed a charismatic smile. "Do I look like I care?" Smile gone.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next