the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

+4
Paper~Cranes
Invisimort
Echo
Jacky K.
8 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Echo Sat May 07, 2011 9:34 pm

I knoooooow...!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Sorry I keep forgetting this guys >.<

Hmm...now how to do this...I might use the Minds' Eye setting in this one. Whadda you think, WD? We could make it so the villians are sneaking around the mansion and meet secretly in a room, or something. Those of you who aren't in M.E, I can explain it to you if we go down that road.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm

HOLY FLACK THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEA!

Also, Visi, you haaaaaave to join ME when we get out of the latest story! I wanna go to SInk Pump soooooo badly~!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Alright! So. It's in the setting of the Minds' Eye mansion. Here's the jist of it:

There is a mansion run by a mysterious man called Nobody. It's pretty much a writer's heaven. It's got libraries, writing rooms, the walls are made of peices of literature...oh, and there are tens to hundreds of hallways with thousands of doors that lead into every written story that exists under the sun. Anyone can go in the doors, and if you're a real writer and not a fictional character, you can write a door into the story that leads back to the Minds' Eye mansion. But forget to erase the words that put the door there, then the door remains in the story...if a character walks through it, they will find themselves in the mansion.

For addictional information: http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/t352-minds-eye

Questions?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 pm

This sounds awesome.
So...now that we have a setting...erm...who wants to start?
And do I have to write myself writing the door into existence, or can we just figure that it exists because Someone came though it? (Did that make ANY sense? Sorry if It didn't....)

Winter--I would love to Join. Do I just watch for a place where it seems appropriate or...how would I go about it?
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri May 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Visi: I dunno about the door. Also, you should speak to Jacky about joining ME, since she's the OP.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun May 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Uhm...EVIL bump?

I am anxiously awaiting the beginning of this thing!!
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 22, 2011 10:26 pm

I know!!

Second EVIL bump.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 23, 2011 12:04 am

Name:Alice
Appearence:long black hair and bangs that cover her left eye which her eyes are icy blue
Antagonist to:
Goal/motivation: dark and mysterious she doesnt like people but if she needs them she will find them
Setting: Anywere dark

Last edited by animealice1003 on Sun May 29, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 28, 2011 6:32 pm

mmm.........

~
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 7:29 pm

haha yyyaaa wweee ssshhhoooouuuulllllddddd sssstttttaaaaarrrrrtttttttt
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 28, 2011 10:08 pm

((We should. When we do it is up to Jacky, though.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Gah, sorry! I'm horrible at starting this for some reason! Uh...so shall we have one of the villians find the way out of their story as an intro, and then fast-forward to a villianous meeting? *evil laugh*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 28, 2011 10:18 pm

((I'll do it! Can I?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 10:19 pm

sure, if ya want
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 28, 2011 10:23 pm

bleh. i don't like my charries anymore xD
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 pm

xD I don't like mine at all, which is why I'm forcing myself to chat with him...develope him more Razz
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 28, 2011 10:38 pm

miss this girly man... xD

Name: Inque
Appearence: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/1e/ei/il/r_gir.jpg
Antagonist to: DC/Marvel Young Justice, Spades, Nightwing
Goal/motivation: just evil. ex partner of the Joker.

annddd...just for the hell of it

Name: the OTHER Wolf
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20haired%20girl/Taiyouhime/Anime/Random/UsualHumanOutfit.jpg?o=35
Antagonist to: Wolf (the good version)
Goal/motivation: A very bad blood lust and a drive to kill. Fully accepted her nature. She lives and breaths as a wolf, daringly killing people without a second thought. Blood is her favorite drink, flesh is her favorite meal
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 28, 2011 10:53 pm

((Let us...COMMENCE!

...*shot*))

Likel
"Hey, Na'arsif," I called in Pedla, "can you confirm something for me?"
"Sure, what do you need?" he asked, also in Pedla, trotting up to me.
"Can you confirm that I'm not crazy? I could swear that this door wasn't here before." I pointed to the door in question.
"Yeah...hm," Na'arsif started, tapping his chin. "No, I don't think it was here before."
"I wonder where it goes...?" I thought out loud, reaching for the handle. "I can't remember hearing about a renovation. And it doesn't say that we need a certain security clearance, either."
"Well, let's find out!" Na'arsif said.
I opened the door, stepping into a hallway that looked nothing like any Sybek academy hallway I'd ever seen. Na'arsif followed me, testing the doorknob to make sure that it wasn't locked before closing the door behind us.
"Whoah," he commented.
The hallway was lined with loads of weird doors. Some were colorful and bright, while others were conservative and sleek, and still others were dark and mysterious. Na'arsif and I turned to look at the door we had just come from. It was made of oak, emblazoned with the white, eight-pointed star that was the symbol of the Sybek. Surrounding the star were the five shapes of the five types: square, for earth; triangle, for fire; circle, for water; spiral, for wind; and sunburst, for light. In the middle of the Sybek star was a hole, cut in the shape of a smaller star. What the... There hadn't been a hole on the other side! Through this hole I saw what looked like a screen...and it was playing scenes. Most of them centered around what looked like a group of four bonders.
"It's that bastard!" Na'arsif exclaimed in Pedla.
So it was. I hadn't recognized them at first, but those four bonders were that team that we kept running into. Well, Na'arsif purposefully ran us into them whenever they were nearby just to take a shot at their fire type, but that was beside the point. I kept watching the scenes for a moment. As it turned out, they weren't all about that team.
"Look, it's us!" I said, surprised. Then I turned to Na'arsif. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Are you thinking about exploring this place?"
"You bet I am."
"I was hoping you'd say that!"
"Let's memorize this general area," I told him. "The door shouldn't be hard to miss, but I want to be sure that we can find our way back here, regardless."
"Alright. Now, let's check this place out!"

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Sat May 28, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Hmm...shall I start the meeting?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 11:06 pm

hahaha ttoooo many lines xD
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Inque
Harley rambles on about more crap. Mr. Jay, Mr. Jay! I could barf. Absent mindedly I doodle, jumping up from the crate and standing, walking into the back room of the abandoned comedy club, but there's another door there that I didn't put there. Did I? I look over my drawings. Nope, no door. Carefully I open it, looking around the corridor beyond. I look around the comedy club, getting a rack of costumes to hide the door before walking through curiously.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 pm

(How shall I jump in?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Feet pounding, water splashing, whistles screeching, Crooks darted through coiling streets. "You're dead!" A voice barked, too close for comfort. His heart pounded. Splash, splash, pat, pat, round a corner, over a bridge, away from the noise... it seemed to last for an eternity. He came to a dead stop. A graffitied brick wall, dead end. The voices pinpointed closer. "Run, clawhands, run!" A warning gunshot.

Then something caught his eye like a silver lining. A door. He lurched to it, slipped inside, and jammed it shut. In a flurry of relief he slid down a wall with his face burried. Emotions. They scared him. He needed that numbness, or maybe he would truly go crazy...

He looked up. He was in a hallway.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Hm, are you aware of the setting? If not, it was explained on page 2 :3 If so, you can just do what the rest of us are doing. A monologue about your charrie discovering the door out of their story.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next