the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 7 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Rita: Damn it! "No you don't!" I say as my face somehow finds a way to get even redder. "You can't make me say it because I don't like you at all, end of story!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 7 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Tyler: "Then just fuck off, Rita, I get it. You don't need to rub it in my face anymore." The smirk or smile or whatever damn expression was on my face was now gone. I was done trying to pry it from her. If I brought up that she kissed back, then we'd just be going in circles again.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Rita: "Good bye!" I yell back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Tyler: I slammed the door closed. What the hell was her problem? Didn't she /want/ to be liked? "Fuck her," I muttered, going over and getting a beer from the fridge. Time to make myself drunk senseless.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Rita: All I wanted was to overthrow the damn government, get high, and maybe set a few fires. But nope, apparently that'd be too good for me! I storm back to the apartment, throwing my crap down on the floor and screaming into a pillow.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Oh, yea. xp
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:19 pm

haha.

Matthew: I heard Rita storm into the room next door, and hesitantly knocked on the door. "Rita? Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Rita: "Peachie!" I call sarcastically. Fuck, I just realized why his accent's so familiar. I bury my head further in the pillow.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:22 pm

what did she realize? does she know they're related? or just that they're both British?

Matthew: I rolled my eyes from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Just that their both British, hence reminding her of Tyler.

Rita: "Fine, the door's open." I sit up and grab my stash from my backpack.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Ahhh I see.

Matthew: I stepped inside, staying near the door. "So what are you screaming about? Pillows don't make very good mufflers."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Rita: "Because people are stupid and no one believes in strictly business relationships anymore."

Hm...I don't know if she should fall for him anymore.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:00 pm

matthew or tyler? or both? Razz

Matthew: I arched an eyebrow and crossed my arms, leaning against the wall. "Who is "people"?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Matthew.

Rita: "This guy who kissed me, called me a whore, and then tried to get me to say that I liked him back, which I didn't even consider, but then he was all like-" I start imitating him. "-Why'd you kiss me back? And I'm all like "I don't know," and then I turned as red as a lobster when all I really wanted to do was blow shit up!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:10 pm

LIES RITA. YOU LIKE HIM SOMEWHERE IN YOUR HEART. lmao.

and okay, then don't have her fall for him - simple. xD lol.

Matthew: I chuckled. "Well why DID you kiss him back? Why didn't you just pull away?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:20 pm

XD
Rita: "I did!" I scoff. "Just...right after I kissed him back. I mean, ok," I roll over onto my stomach. "I guess he's an ok guy for someone so dysfunctional, and I've been with worst looking guys, but it must've just been a reaction thing. And even if it wasn't, well, I've got more important things on my mind than a guy!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Matthew: "Dysfunctional?" She exaggerates in her stories a lot, doesn't she?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Rita: "Yep, dysfunctional! I mean he brings home girls but he doesn't sleep with them, and his house is a mess, and he got mauled by a freakin' dog awhile back that somehow gave him a black eye. I mean," I light up the joint (pot stick XD) in my hand in my hand and take a puff. "-how does that even happen?!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Matthew: I grab the joint from her hand and toss it in the trash. "Not allowed in the hotel. And huh, that happened to my brother a few weeks ago...I think it must be common then. And it's not a bad thing he isn't sleeping with the girls, maybe he's waiting for a /certain/ girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Rita: No drugs allowed? I wish I'd known that sooner. "I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but what's the point of getting a prostitute if you're not going to sleep with her? Every guy I-nevermind." I shove the pillow back over my face.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Matthew: I chuckled. "Maybe he was doing it for show. Were there always prostitutes around when you were there? That might mean something. He could have just been trying to make you jealous."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Rita: I suck my teeth beneath the pillow, thinking about all the fights we'd had about them. "That's a shitty thing to do."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Matthew: "I never said it wasn't. But what if he couldn't get you to feel anything about him, any other way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next