the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 14 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:08 am

I'm a littttttle scared.
And Reese should be, too.
Although I don't see them as the "having kids" type of couple, do you?

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 14 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 am

Actually I see them as the never getting married couple, too.
Though I think Reese would want to.
In fact I have this whole scene I've been rolling around in my head where Reese proposes to Kay and she says no. >.>
But she still loves him, and she still wants to be together.
She just doesn't want to be married.

*pets Reese* hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:13 am

That's what I've been kinda thinking, too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 am

but do you think Reese would be okay with it? :o

And also, is there a Cirque in the sequel? If there is I have my first charrie idea! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:16 am

Goodnight guys, start without me please!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:18 am

Aw, bye ende. :c
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:19 am

ende(when you get back): so would they be broken up? D:

pavie: is there are cirque in the sequel-sequel (whatever you call it)?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:21 am

Yep, the one about jokers and smokers below this.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:26 am

And what do you think would have happened to Rita and Tyler? Obviously I don't think they'd have kids, but do you think they would have lasted 20 years?
Maybe they're still in there sort of friends-with-benefits type stage, with the whole love/hate?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:29 am

Probably, definately an on and off kind of thing.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 am

Alrightey.

And I have an old-ish character in mind, almost 40. Should I make her younger?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 am

I don't think you need to.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 am

Okay! Very Happy

I'll make some others too.
I'm going to wait for ende to make JJ twins, but I have other charries in mind. ~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 am

Mmk, I'm gonna try to start getting a couple more out too.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:39 am

Myrah and Larry have kids, right?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 am

Should they?
Hmm.
Yeah, Larry would want kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 am

I have an idea for a guy, but my guys are always such fails. x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:45 am

No their not. My girls just tend to abuse your guys. @-@
And I've got an idea for their daughter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 am

That's sadly true. >.>
How old will Rita and Ty be?

what is it? Very Happy
Or just make her and I'll see, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:49 am

36/37
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next