the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 8 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Rita: "Well that's stupid! Why should I care if he's making out with some greasy, plastic, big haired little whore?!" The same reason you kissed him back, says a tiny voice in my head. I clench my teeth and grab my shoes. "I'm going out," I mutter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 8 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Matthew: "Walks are good for clearing heads." I nodded and left her room before she did, going into my own and closing the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Rita: I head outside without my jacket, frowning at what I'm about to do. When I find Tyler's house again, I knock on the door and wait.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Tyler: I was half-drunk by that point, but I could still think clearly. "Who is it?" I grumbled. I wasn't in the mood to see anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Rita: "Just open up," I sigh.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Tyler: I groaned. Why the hell was she back? "Did you forget some of your shit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Rita: "Please?" I call. I knew I should've gotten high first.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Tyler: I sighed and pulled the door open. "What do you want, bitch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Rita: I have to bite my tongue to keep from saying something back. I look down and start playing with my hat. "I like you," I mutter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Rita: I stick out my tongue and slip past him. "Fine, fine, you win. Now where's the booze, because I can smell it and I doubt the people at the hotel will let me drink there."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Tyler: "In the fridge," I told her, as I closed the door and turned around slowly. "So that means it wasn't the worst kiss of your life, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Rita: I sigh inwardly, wondering what else I'd have to back track on. "No, it wasn't..." I say as I open up the fridge.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Tyler: And now she didn't want to talk about this anymore...what the hell. I'd never understand Rita. Weren't girls supposed to like talking about feelings? And I was guessing the topic was closed for good. Yeah, she probably expected that nothing would happen now. Whatever. I wouldn't try to kiss her again or get her to stay here again. I sighed and leaned against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Rita: I grab the whiskey and sit on the couch, crossing my legs and taking a sip. When I notice the look on Ty's face, I frown. Did I say something wrong? "Are you ok?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Tyler: "Yeah I'm fine. Where did you end up finding a place at?" Meaning where did she decide to stay, instead of my place.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Rita: "Oh, some hotel a couple blocks away. Can't remember the name, but you probably know the type. Full of beatniks, stingy landladys, muscians, bars."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Tyler: "How'd you manage /that/?" I raised my eyebrows.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Rita: "Some musician pulled some strings for me so I got the room for free." I raise an eyebrow, thinking about how the guy reminded me of Ty. "A /British/ musician."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Tyler: "Good for you." I shrugged, grabbing a beer from the fridge. Maybe I'd get drunk tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Rita: "Hey, do you know someone named Matthew?" I asked.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Tyler: "That's my brother's name, but it's pretty common. Other than him, no." I shrugged opening the beer and taking a gulp.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Rita: I yawn and sit the bottle down. "Well unless there's another British guy named Matthew who kind of looks like you, your brother's my new neighbor."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Tyler: "Fuck, really?" I frowned and then half-glared at her. "Is he the one that got you the room? What did he make you do for it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Rita: I raise an eyebrow sarcastically. "Right, because I'd have /definately/ taken the room if there were any favors involved. I just told him about my situation, he talked to some people, and voila: free room."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next