the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 10 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Sadie
"Erm... yes?" Though most of them had crazy surgeries... he seemed like the kind of guy who wasn't terribly picky, anyway

Dinner, then dishes Razz

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 10 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Do you want to fast forward to the next day for Ruta and Tyler.

Louis: "Then I shall take your tour!" I say powerfully. "But only because Dania has spurned my affections, Albina claims to be too "mature" for me, and Yuri claims he is not madly in love with me. All lies of course, but they shall understand this in due time."

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Uhm okay? But won't she have gone back to the hotel?

And she called him a girl. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Ok.
Rita: I look down at my watch. Nearly one in the fuckin' morning. I slip off the couch and stretch. "I'm headed home."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Tyler: "Bye." I yawned. Was I supposed to have more of a reaction? I heaved myself up and flopped down on the bed, tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Mmk, next day.

Rita: "What else, what else," I mutter as I survey the janitor's closet. It's time I "borrowed" a few things for awhile, nothing they'll miss. I finally decide on what looks like a surgical mask for maids and drop it into the bucket of supplies. And now to Tyler's.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

lol.

Tyler: I was still in bed, I always slept in.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Rita: I have to load everything up in a shopping cart from the grocery store and push it all the way there. By the time I finally get to the dned apartment, I feel like I've ran a marathon. "Tyyy, open up!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Tyler: I was shaken out of sleep by Rita's voice. I stumbled to the door and opened it. "Why do you always have to fucking wake me up?" I muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Rita: "Why aren't you ever awake?" I ask as I stride into the room to fully assess the work ahead. A thick cake of dust over there, garbage there, there, and there, the paints peeling, the list goes on and on. "Looks like I'm gonna be here all day," I sigh.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Tyler: "Damn really? I have to deal with you all day?" I was half-kidding. "Why are you going to be here, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Rita: "Cleaning," I say frankly. Damn, I wish I were Snow White. I could use come cute woodland animals right about now. I head back outside to the cart and grab the mask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:42 pm

lol to the snow white part

Tyler: "Why? It'll just get dirty all over again. Besides, it's not like you'll be here anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Rita: "Why not?" I ask as I tie my hair up. And I swear on all that is good that if this place gets dirty again, I'm setting fire to the whole damn building.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Tyler: "Maybe I don't want you to clean, maybe I /like/ it this way."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Rita: I roll my eyes and put a hand on my hip. "Well I just lugged this crap all the way from the hotel. /Something's/ getting cleaned."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Tyler: I sighed. "Fine. Do I have to help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Rita: I shrug. "I'm not gonna force you to although if I don't come back alive, the least you could do is call my family."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Tyler: "Fine, I'll help," I said grudgingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Rita: I toss him a rag and grab the broom. "If there's anything of value in there, tell my now," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Tyler: I rolled my eyes and began...doing whatever it is you do with a rag.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Rita: Guess not. Hey, that makes things a little easier for me. I tie on the mask and start sweeping the few spots where the floor peaks through. My mind's working like clockwork and I start making a list in my mind. I need to start getting the yeah together, dust, wipe down everything that can be wiped down... I don't think I've seriously cleaned like this since I left home. Te thought makes me smile to myself.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Tyler: Why is she smiling about cleaning? I cleaned boredly.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Rita: "Do you want to make a grocery list?" I ask suddenly. I honestly don't know how he's been surviving on liqour and air for this long.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Tyler: I chuckled. "You're kidding, right?" Groceries, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next