the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 15 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 am

Lol, at least you still made one. XP
I think I'm done with descendants for the most part...I might do a relative of Val's but that'd be it as far as that goes.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 15 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 am

OHOH you should totally make a relative of Val!
Are Larry and Myrah going to have just one kid? I think so, because I very much am in love with Olive. x)

I'll make more guys when I come up with ideas. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:09 am

Yay! Smile
They probably will, maybe an older kid.
Hm...Val's nephew, Olive's older sibling, and who else...
I love your people by the way, especially the one obsessed with youth. That'll be interesting. XD
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:14 am

I don't know how much older the kid could be, I mean how old are Larry and Myrah going to be? 36/37? maybe the kid could be a year or two older, or else we'll have a paradox on our hands.

and why thank you. :3
did you like the third Brit kid? I still don't think Ty has a last name. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:25 am

Lol. She's the opposite of her brothers, that's for sure. Are they gonna meet up at some point?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:26 am

OMG I love Val's relative xD

and hmm? Yeah probably, why do you ask?

Gah I'm so excited for this chat, I want to start so baddd.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 am

I'm just asking since it'd be pretty interesting.
And I am too. Very Happy
It's gonna be so much fun!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:32 am

Oh yeah they'll be meeting. ^_^
GRACK.
ENDE.
HAVE A MAGICAL...SOMETHING AND LOG ON TOMORROW.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 am

Pwease do. :c
If ende doesn't get on, I'll be depressed.
I think I'm gonna finish up my people (for the most part) since I'm still buzzed/sleep high. Worst case senerio, we could do intros until she comes back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:41 am

Hehe.
She won't probably get on dammit. >.>
We could just do the people we have together? I mean obviously those would just be the options anyway, so yeah basically intros...just to set the stage.
Gah this is going to be so weird/cool/awesome/fun. I mean, everyone's going to be old and ahhhhhh.
It'll be especially weird with Larry and Myrah, at least for me.
I guess Tyler and Rita will be pretty much the same.
JJ will be weird...
And RK is gonna be seriously fucked up and amazing/weird lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:44 am

Lol! XD
Yea, Larry and Myrah will be wierd for me too. And Rita and Ty...oh gosh. XP
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 am

I reallllllllllllllllllllllllly want to do Rita and Ty for some reason. Though I'm not sure how they'll be....will Rita be in the hotel still? Will she have gotten to know Matthew? Will they be a little better at being coupley? Will they...IDK.

As for Larry and Myrah.
Oh my.
They'll be married...right?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 am

After twenty years, you'd hope they'd be a little more couply. And she probably would've moved in with him by then.

And Myrah and Larry...yea, probably since he was gonna propose to her awhile ago.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:53 am

Hopefully, lol.

And well he wasn't going to propose to her, he just had the ring ready.
He's kind of afraid to leave anything of value in his tent, because of the whole fire thing when he was little.
So he carried the ring around, lol. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:59 am

Hm...well I somehow pictures Olive as being a mistake...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:03 am

lmao okay x)

And whoaaa at the Drake groupey.
Dude, I really want to start. *cries*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:08 am

Me too! D;
I wanna start intros now, but then I'll have nothing to do for the chat tomorrow.
Gah! :c
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:10 am

>.> this is true.
But we have to live through tomorrow AND tomorrow night without ende, meaning without the new chat.
Tomorrow will be a long day.
Well our intros could be small scenes? like with Rita and Tyler it'll be several posts to really get the gist of where they stand. And same with Larry and Myrah.
Should I make a Drake groupie? xD

I think he should talk to Veronica. I don't really know why, I just think it would be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:49 am

Sorry!
I'm cool with doing scenes like that. Rita/Tyler will be pretty interesting. XP
Would Myrah and Larry officially be together? I'm not sure if they'd be married, maybe Myrah thought she didn't deserve his ring anymore.
And you can make a groupie if you want. I've decided he's a piano master.
That would be pretty interesting, although they seem to swing in different circles. He probably would've set Clary's tent on fire or something. XP
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:56 am

Hii guys... Im on my phone in a parking lot, probably wont have much time :-( may get on tonight though

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:58 am

Very Happy Ende! *tackles*
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:02 pm

For the cross country idea:
Name: Adrianna Day
Bio: Just moved out of her moms house, but in staying in the state, Oklahoma, for now. On a search to find her dad, though due to the fact she never met him and she and her mom got in a car wreck when she was six, leaving her scarred and her mom with memory problems, all she knows is that he was a drunk, and had her eyes. He also doesnt know she exists. Adrianna loves to drink, too, but her mom doesnt know
Apperence: Short and spiky chocolate brown hair, jade eyes, scarring all on the left side of her body and face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Ahhhh! *Is tackled* why do people love doing that to me?!? Oh, and I have some hilarious stories that reminded me of you, and this chat

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Should the cross country one be in California?
And oh gosh. XD
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next