the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 9 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Tyler: There'd be a catch somewhere down the line. She'd see. "So how do you like my brother then?"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 9 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Rita: I shrug. "He's ok, I guess. Nice, seems like a good listener. He even gave me some advice earlier."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Tyler: I snorted. "Advice about what?" I sat down on the couch beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Rita: I rolled my eyes. "About /my business/, Ty. Why does it even matter? He came through for me with the room, so I figured I could talk to him."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Tyler: "Calm down, it was just a question, bitch." I just felt like being mean at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Rita: "Oh god, here we fuckin' go again." I down more booze and bring it down on the table.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Tyler: "I don't know what you're talking about." I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:05 pm

I don't think I ever responded to Liam, so-

Dania: I take the other gun and look hand Liam the broken one as the French walk into the room. The boy grins and grabs my other gun from Liam. "Is zis ze game where we pretend to kill eachother?!"

Rita: "You curse at me, I curse at you, you get quiet and I get louder and then I storm out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Tyler: I shrugged. "I was hoping that would change now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Liam
I thanked my lucky stars that the French guy had the broken one- what, with all their surrendering I wasn't even sure if the French knew how to USE guns without blowing themselves up "Um... no, we're not playing any games today" I said quickly, taking the gun back "Now that the leaders are all here, we're getting down to business" "Buziness? What is ze fun of buziness?" The French girl asked

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Rita: "I was too." I sigh and rub a hand over my face.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Tyler: "Then let's change it." Obvious answer. I put my arm along the back of the couch behind her, not daring to actually put it around her shoulders. She'd have a spaz.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Louis: "From ze looks of things, you were obviously in the middle of a party," I say as I pick up the bottle. "And what iz a party without games? I know! Strip Russian Roulette!" Danger, nudity, alcohol, what more could one want?

Yuri: Damn it, I was wrong about the French. At this rate eiter the war will be I've in a week or he'll start a nudist colony. The drunk American leader waves at the gun groggily and I wonder how long he and Dania have been drinking. "I'm not taking off anything unless Mr. Walrus says it's ok. And right now he's sleeping in his corner."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm

xD I was wondering if that little rascal followed Marshall to heaven or what.

Aimee
"Strip Russian Roulette?! I'm in!" I called, picking up a bottle as well "I'll go first!" That's when some blonde girl in a wheelchair came in, looking around at the faces and then heading straight for the drunk American leader "/These/ are the world leaders you talked about?" she whispered to him

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Rita: I take another drink and lean back, finally starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. "Day one of the truce. So far so good," I yawn.

Mathias: I open one eye before closing it again. "Uh-huh," I slurr. "We're gonna beat them in no time."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Tyler: I sighed and removed my arm. "That's still all we are? A truce?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Rita: Damn, what'd I say wrong this time?! I swear somewhere along the lines he became the girl and I became the guy. "I didn't mean it like that," I sigh tiredly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 pm

...well that's awkward...

Tyler: "I don't care, anyway." I yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Sadie
"These are the allies, Mat" I said gently. Okay, so it looks like everybody here had an assistant... except America "Where is the American assistant?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Mathias: "We've got double the leaders. I didn't really think we needed one..." Suddenly the French kid pipes up.

Louis: I take the blonde girl's hands and grin. "Ah, have you come to participate in our game of strip Russian Roulette is fun. It's fun until you get shot. Then...slightly less fun, although the hospital trip is amazing!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Fast forward to the next day?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Sadie
Okay, maybe I'll at least step in for whoever the assistant is "But Monsieur, I've already been to the hospital recently..." I cough "Perhaps instead of strip Russian Roulette we could... um... I could show you around the Cirque?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Louis: I think this over for a moment, stroking my chin. "Are there many beautiful people in your Cirque?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next