the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 16 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Sure, but Adrianna is going to be sooo fun to play... I have some major tricks up my sleeve

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 16 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm so excited about all of this! It's gonna be so much fun!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 pm

IKR?! Though Im blocking for the sequel sequel...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Blocking?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Oh, ok. XP
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:22 pm

I could make a kid for Sadie/Mat? Somrbody tbat got her wheelchair gene?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 pm

<<< the only mod on. I can feel the powwweeeerrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Haha, please don't go power crazy.
And go ahead. Are you making one of the twins for JJ?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Im definatley not the type, but its a funny thought
and yesh, but I was gonna wait for Spire. Ill make the kid now

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Mmk. I'm thinking about adding two more later, but I'm really iffy about it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I don't really understand the cross-country idea...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:17 pm

It's basically what's going on in a different part of America while everything's happening in DC since everything that's going on at the Cirque would affect the rest of the nation.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Hm...
I keep getting left out of these new parts. >.>
Although I don't really know if I want to do the cross-country part.
TOO MANY PARTS FOR MY BRAIN.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Lol, I think there's like seven parts now. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 pm

I just don't like all these sub parts because i feel out of it. v.v
I don't mind the new chat, but I can't keep up with the leaders and this cross-country business. Are they all going to be in Oklahoma in the cross-country thing? O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:33 pm

No, probably not. Either California or possibly just traveling around America.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Okay, because they need to meet up somehow...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Yea, they will...hopefully.
And I'm not sure if you saw when I said it, but you can make another Drake groupie if you want.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 pm

I need to use Adrianna somehow, even if the Cc thing is vetoed... Or maybe Ill just drop her... But the surpise she has...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:37 pm

I'll make someone for her to talk to if you want. I had an idea, I just never posted it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Sure.

Name: Rob Fairway
Appearence: Shaggy blonde hair, stuble, many random tattoos all over body, tan with a tongue piercing, dresses very randomly.
Bio: Lives in his van that has a tv in the back, crossing the country "briging the news" to people. Searching for his destiny.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Adrianna:
I sit at the bar, nursing a bottle of liqour. The friggen walrus guy in sitting in the corner, not saying a single bloody word. How does nobody else see that?! Hes in a top hat for crying out load!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next