the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 18 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Rob: I grin and nod towards the tv. "If you'll just follow me to my office, I'll be more than happy to explain."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 18 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Adrianna
"I'm /not/ heading into a stranger's van, potential rapist guy"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Rob: I roll my eyes. Do I really look like a rapist? I mean I meant to shave today, and my clothes are a little torn up but..OH, DAMN IT! "The back doors are open so you won't actualy have to get in. Just walk around back. Christ, you made that sound so much pervier than I intended."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Adrianna
"Hm... you bought a bunch of beers for hobos, that I BOUGHT, by the way... heck, you're hanging around bars to wait for the DRUNK girls... and now you want me in your van to 'spread the news of the country'. Yea, it sounds pretty pervy to me"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Rob: "Trust me, that doesn't mean you're a perv where I come from." Guess I'll have to tell her right here. I kick up my feet and start thinking. "Where to start, where to start..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 am

Adrianna
I sit on the ground, crossing my legs and waiting for him to speak

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 am

Rob: "You know about how Mr. K died, right?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:19 am

Rob: "Well during his funeral, his two best friends, who also happened to be lovers, were shot dead by assassins hired by the current queen of England."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:21 am

Adrianna
My eyes widened, and jaw dropped "Whoa... that's drama right there. What were their names?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:45 am

Rob: "Joyce and Jonas something or other. One was a fashion designer, the other leader of the rebels."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 am

That made me laugh, and I dunno why

Adrianna
"Hm... okay, so what happened after that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Jonas
*dum de dum, walking around heaven* *looks at Adrianna* *does a double take* "Um... Marshall, come over here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Pavo... there's a thread deleter on the loose. And Expert Texpert was one of the victims. T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Marshall: *Bringing inner self along* "Jonas, look! I got a mini me. Isn't it the most awesomest thing you've ever- what the hell is that?" *looks at Jonas then at the girl than back at Jonas*

I saw! WTF is going on???? First the charries now this?!

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:06 pm

I DON'T FRIGGEN KNOW, EITHER
Jonas
"I don't..." *trails off* "you don't think she could be my... do you?" *forgets anger at Marshall*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:07 pm

PAVO CAN YOU START A NEW EXPERT TEXPERT?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:09 pm

*Sharpens pitch fork* Did this happen to anyone else??

Marshall: "Holy shit, it's my neice!" *Bends down to get a closer look* "I didn't even think you and Joyce went there yet!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Yes, it did! Momo, and Hooters, to my knowledge.

Jonas
"We didn't..." *curses* "Marshall, what EXACTLY happened in Oklahoma?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Marshall: *pales* "Oh shit!" *Mini Marshall looks between the two while trying to keep the hat from falling over his eyes* "I'm telling Joyce!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Jonas
"No you are NOT. We are NOT telling Joyce, because that will just cause more harm then it's worth. I never even knew my..." *curses again, though not really out of anger* "I have a daughter! I have a friggen daughter!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:18 am

Kayla: "Reese! Look what I did!" I ran into the room Reese was in, holding up a pair of my jeans. I'd splattered them with paint, drew all over them in Sharpie, and shredded them in places. "Aren't they cool?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:21 am

xD you really did want to bring her back, huh?
Reese
"They're... beautiful, Kay" I held back a laugh, examining them. They are so Kay, just a little bit of everything colorful. "Hey, are you coming to my doctor's check up with me, this afternoon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:24 am

what's that supposed to mean? D:
but yesh. :3

Kayla: "Hey, don't make fun of them!" I mock-scowled at Reese, sticking out my tongue at him and holding my jeans to my chest, like a baby. "And oh, you have that today? If you want me to come I can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next