the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 4 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Aimee
I laughed, leaning against him slightly as I took a deep breath "It's wonderful, Louis"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 4 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Kayla: "I'm going to give you the silent treatment until you tell me." *starts*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Reese: "Just that we're not like brother and sister!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Yuri: America is not as dirty as I imagined, but it still isn't Russia. I frown as we drive towards a huge circus tent, unlike everything I've ever seen before. A country of clowns, just like the rumors said.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Reese: "We're more, you know that"

Albina
I had only been here once before, and I had met Marshall Kite when I did so. He was as crazy as a... oh, what's that expression... Joker? No? Yes, maybe that's it. Crazy as a joker. Or something like that. The driver parked outside of the Cirque, and I stepped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Kayla: *wonders why they can't be both, but then realizes that would be icky* "OHHHH I get it now."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Dania: "And that is why the English can't make beer to save their lives!" I yell hoarsely. Kite's son- Cesar or Julius or something like that- Downs another bottle of petrone and slams the glass down on the table. "Pft, the only thing their good at is making tea and killing people," he says groggily.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Kayla: "Because siblings can't do this -" *kisses him quickly* "Right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Yep, I thought you were gonna write first.

Rita: "Hey, Ty! Open up!" I call as I bang on the door. I'm gonna make this quick and easy.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Reese: "Right" *blushes*

Liam
I watched the two with curiosity, holding a cup of water carefully. I didn't drink. The other co leader... Jude, I think, was leaning against a wall. He seemed to be in his own little world... and if the look in his eyes was any indication, that was one world nobody else would ever want to venture to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Kayla: *rolls eyes at blush, for once*

Tyler: I rolled off the sofa and stumbled to my feet, rubbing the back of my neck. That couch must be made out of effing rocks. I opened up the door. "Did you come back to say thank you? Because you left without doing so earlier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Kayla: "Reesey, you're too calm..." *annoyed that he never gets hyper like she does*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Rita: I bite my tongue, thinking I said thank you like three fucking times too many last night. "I came here to get something," I mutter, ignoring what he said.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Tyler: "Whatever," I grumbled, stepping out of the doorway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Kayla: "I dunno." *thinks* "But if I really wanted you to change, then I guess I could just get a different boyfriend instead."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Rita: I walk inside the room and walk straight into the room, gettin down on all fours to look under the couch. When I spot a plastic bag, I grab it and head for the kitchen.

Louis: "I guess it's time to head to the circus," I say with a grin. Easy carnies, cotton candy, and booze. Oh, and the meeting of course.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Reese: "Er..."

Aimee
I nod with a grin, grabbing his hand and tugging him back to the limo "Let's go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Kayla: "What?! You always give me short answers, and I'm no good with reading people, soo..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Rita: "Like I said, I need to get something." I open up the cabinents and shive my hand in, eventually coming out with another bag. Now I just have to get the one under the mattress, then it's later Tyler and hello free, clean room.

Yuri: When we walk into the room, everyone seems either drunk or depressed. Dania's playing with her gun and she grins at us groggily. "Hey, wantto play Russian Roulette? These wusses are too afraid to!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next