the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The world is a stage, and we are but players."

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"The world is a stage, and we are but players." - Page 2 Empty Re: "The world is a stage, and we are but players."

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:25 am

"Wah!" Jaylo jumped back into the light, whirling around to see what just happened. Then he looked out to see some of the theatre kids looking at him being a total spazz. He felt his expression turn dumb and crept quickly offstage again. What was that? He glanced around. Light switch, need a light switch...did this place even have one? It could be that old.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

"The world is a stage, and we are but players." - Page 2 Empty Re: "The world is a stage, and we are but players."

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:26 am

Angie smiled sweetly at Richard before turning to face Melanie in a way he couldn't see. Her smile turned slightly poisinous. "Have fun playing Sandy, then." While it lasts. Then she heard some guy yell and turned around to see that antisocial spazz onstage. She rolled her eyes and turned back around.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:28 am

Penelope giggled, ducking behind a costume shyly, though all that could be seen of her was a shadow anyhow. She pondered over messing with him. Nah. Later.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:29 am

Lawrence stretches out on the old couch, frowning to himself. Is that what the grease age really deteriorated to? That's sad, truly sad... He'd have to show them later then. No playing around for him, he was in to make the girls scream. Just thinking about it makes him chuckle to himself.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 am

Melanie: "I will." I smiled sweetly and fakely at Angie, but then turned back to Richard. I wondered if he was weirded out by the idea that he had to kiss me, or if he was looking forward to it. "Did you want the role of Danny when you auditioned?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 am

Jaylo tensed when he heard someone laugh. "Uh...hello?" He stepped further into the dark. Then he frowned. "Alright guys...quit fooling. I'm not that dumb."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am

Forget this. If she stood next to Miss Asskiss any longer she'd barf. Angie walked off, thumbing through her script.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:35 am

"Aw, come on Penelope. Can't be so shy forever." Mel Rose giggles, looking back at her. "This is theater after all! Stage fright isn't allowed."

Rich
I look around the old theater. "Na, i would have been happy with who ever," I say. This place has quite a character. Something about this place just seems like it's holding secrets.

Tal
I look back at one of the guys doing stage crew, raising an eyebrow. Who knows what the dark does to you though. Maybe he's some kind of vampire want to be. All the kids who did stage crew at my school seemed it anyway...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:36 am

Melanie: "Really? Well I will say that you are the best choice out of the lot for the role. You even look the part." That was me ass-kissing, not flirting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:40 am

Rich
I smile. "Glad you think so," I say simply. I really hoped she wouldn't act this way forever. I'd rather be friends with the girls i have to kiss.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 am

Penelope smiled, if a shadow can smile, and slipped away. She appeared next to the funny guy and tapped his shoulder.

"Holy shi--!" Jaylo jumped back, blinkin down at the girl staring up at him with wide eyes. He could only seem to stare, heart racing a mile a minute. Penelope got bored after a moment, frowned, and vanished into a shadow again. He stared at where she used to be a moment more before slowly backing into the light again. "Uh..." He must be going crazy. He was tired. Long day.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Lawrence smirked, looking over. "Playing already, Penelope?" Meanwhile, Mel Rose was laughing up in the loft.

Tal
I watch that stage hand questioningly, my brows furrowing at his freaked expression. "You alright there?" I call up to him.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Ignore

Last edited by Jacky K. on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Jaylo jumped when he heard another voice, but this one was coming from the house. "Oh uh...yeah. I'm fine. this place just gives me the creeps." He looked warily offstage again.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Tal
I shrug, sitting up on the edge of the stage. "Maybe some mice or something, this place being abandoned so long." Though i must say, i think i hear an echo of laughter. Maybe from the few extras that were still in the lobby.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 pm

"Yeah...mice," Jaylo said, feeling kinda stupid. He sat down next to her, smiling sheepishly. "I'm Jaylo, by the way."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Tal
Yup, the guys were always better to talk with. None of that hidden competition like there is with girls. Especially blonde ones. "Tallie," I introduce with a smile.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:25 pm

"Oh yeah, aren't you the who got Rizzo?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Brb shower
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 pm

hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Tal
I nod. "Yup. The faking knocked up leader of the Pink Ladies."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:39 pm

"Cool, nice to meet you leader of the Pink Ladies." Jaylo's smile remained a little sheepish. "I'm just part of the stage crew."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Tal
I nod. "Yeah, don't remember you trying out for anything." I smile. "So, you're a ninja of the backstage. Cool."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Nija of the backtage. Jaylo chuckled at the term. "What can I say? Stealth is my middle name."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm

*creeps for a bit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next