the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The world is a stage, and we are but players."

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"The world is a stage, and we are but players." - Page 3 Empty Re: "The world is a stage, and we are but players."

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Rich
I smile. "Glad you think so," I say simply. I really hoped she wouldn't act this way forever. I'd rather be friends with the girls i have to kiss.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

"The world is a stage, and we are but players." - Page 3 Empty Re: "The world is a stage, and we are but players."

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 pm

*poke*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Tal
I laugh. "Yup. Apparently Rizzo is mine." I flip through my script and ugh, just some of the lines...while ridiculous to say, it's what the thing demands.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am

John: I walked quietly over to the girl who was to play Rizzo. I cleared my throat and rubbed the back of my neck. "Looks like I'll be playing your..boyfriend. I'm John."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:19 am

Tal
I smile over. "Tallie. Nice to meet you," I say, jumping down from the stage and standing up. My watch beeped and i looked at it. Eh, i could spare a few more minutes till i had to go waitressing.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am

John: "Yeah. Nice to meet you, Tallie." My accent came out on her name. Ah, well. "See you at rehearsals then." I walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 am

Tal
Well, that was sudden. Get embarrassed because of his accent or something? I frown slightly. "Well, i'm off," I say to no one in particular. "See you all for rehearsals tomorrow." I leave as well
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 am

And suddenly, Jaylo was alone. He glanced back at the stage for a moment. Huh. Everyone was gone...was there still laughter? He glanced at the door, sliding shut behind Tallie, and then back into the dark void offstage. Ugh. He was such an idiot for this. But he got up onstage and crept closer to the black, just for a moment...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 am

Mel Rose giggled. "Wait, wait!" She holds her laughter but smiles. She takes a deep breath and screams.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 am

Jaylo's stomach lept into his throat. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" In a burst of adreneline he sprinted as fast as he ever had to the door, burst through and ran right into Tallie, tumbling over her into a heap.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:59 am

Mel Rose burst out laughing, floating down from the loft to the stage. "Can we play now?"

Tal
I stumble forwards, eeking out surprised. "Jaylo, what the heck is your problem?" I say, giving a small nervous laugh at his face.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 am

"Someone screamed, I swear, from backstage and there was this creepy girl I saw earlier that came out of nowhere and then dissapeared this play is possessed or something holy shit I'm rambling make me stop." Jaylo said, quickly picking himself up and backing to the exit.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am

Penelope giggled, her shadow skipping to the center of the stage. "Uh-huh."

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 am

Tal
I simply raise an eyebrow. "Kay, then..." How the hell does someone react to that exactly? 'Been huffing paint lately?' Right...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:11 am

Jaylo felt his cheeks flush. He probably sounded like he belonged in a straight jacket right now. "No really, I saw--well, heard...agh." He slapped his forehead. Maybe he was just tired. "I swear I'm not crazy...uh...yeah. I'm getting out of here." He pushed past her and hurried out into the dusk.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am

Tal
I merely shake my head once. "...Kay then..." I say to the silence. I pause and look back to the auditorium doors before walking out.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Mr. Drey stood out in the rain, tearing through his pockets for the keys to the front door while trying to keep his script dry. "Where were those keys...? Ah!" He opened the door with a shove and hurried in, pulling a few now-dripping kids into the lobby that had come to rehearsal early.

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Melanie: I was one of the few to show up early, but I had a pink umbrella with me. I fixed my headband after closing the umbrella when we stepped inside. I already was almost off book, I had studied every night since last rehearsal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Tal
I never minded the rain. I enjoyed it, actually, so i walk up from my car without an umbrella, my script in my backpack.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:52 pm

John: I noticed the girl playing opposite me when I walked in. I cleared my throat to get her to look my way. "Hello...would you like to run lines?" I'd been running them with myself, but doing them with someone else would be much better, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Tal
I smile, shouldering off my backpack and taking my jacket off. "Sure, hold on..." I get out my script and turn back to him. "Any scene you'd prefer doing first?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Name: Conor
Appearance: Handsome brown hair tall
Personality: Kind funny
Background: From a bad home where his parents constantly drink and beat him he seeks solice in making friends and being funny to maks the pain inside.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm

John: I shook my head. "You pick."

condog: not sure if we can fit you in. everyone's already been cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 am

oh... ok... Crying or Very sad
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:11 pm

eh...i miss this...

Tal
I nod, flipping to a random page and finding my first line. "Page...thirty seven?" I read off the line, relying mostly on memory.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next