the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

4 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 10 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Krystal smiled, and assured him, her tone slightly humorous at the end, "Hey, don't be sorry. Besides, it's my job as a girl to confuse you."

"Really good." Xavier replied honestly, his chin resting on the top of her head lightly, "How about you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Mark laughed. "Wow... your crazy." He said with a smile. He watched her with a new found curiousty. "So tell me anything about you. I dont care just tell me." He said with a smile.

ALison sighed and said with a smile. "I had the best dream." She said with a smile. She liked to know that maybe they could have a family.
(heheehhe I will bring Alison's ex in XD)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 pm

(XD Awesome...)
Krystal laughed, and had to ask, "Oh, c'mon. Would you like me if I was normal?" She paused and thought, "Hm...my favorite color's red. I hate rap music..." She fake-shuddered, "Anything but that...I like a challenge. I don't have any siblings and...I can't think of anything else."

Xavier looked down at her, his eyes appearing soft. He was more than curious finding out what she dreamt. "Yeah? What was it about?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 pm

(hehe this should be fun I will post in a second... I have alot to post to.)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:14 pm

(BACK!!!)

Mark smiled. "Very nice.... I like red as well... but black is my color." He said with a chuckle. "So you like anyone?" He asked with a innocent smile.

"N--no--nothing." Alison said. Her cheeks turned a deep scarlet. "Nothing at all." SHe said with out thinking. Her lips found his to shut him up for at least 3 seconds.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

(Yes! Smile.)
Krystal suppressed a grin, telling he might have a motive underneath that innocent smile. She shrugged casually, "I'm not sure...maybe."

Xavier couldn't help but smile against her lips before kissing her back. He didn't really care about what she dreamt about that much. At least he had a clue.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 pm

(hehe XD)

"Who then?" Mark asked with a innocent smile. "Come on you can tell me." He said winking. HE wanted to know. It was eating him up inside.

Alison pulled back and winked at him. "So how was your day?" She asked with out thinking. She blushed wanting to take it back. "So..." She said trying not to blush more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Krystal took a seat on his bed as she pondered what to say. She involuntarily blushed, though she didn't notice that much. "I think you can probably guess." She said softly, and realized what she said, but she couldn't fix it.

Xavier chuckled softly, and his arms tightened slightly around her once again. She was just too cute. "This day with you has been the best day I've ever had." He answered, then thought he sounded cheesy. Oh well.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 pm

MArk smiled and took her into his arms. "I get what you just said. "He whispered. He kissed her lightly on the lips. "Are you okay wiht that?" He asked against them.

Alison smiled and kissed him wiht all passion. "Iagree." SHe whispered she flipped and he was ontop. Her hands roamed his chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Krystal was astonished at first, but she answered him by kissing him back, her hands resting on his shoulders. She pulled away slightly to whisper, "Yes."

Xavier pulled away to trail kisses from her lips down to the base of her throat, and he bit on the skin just hard enough so she could feel it, definitely not enough to draw blood.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Mark chuckled. "Good.:" He whispered back and kissed her. All passion going into this kiss. He liked her... alot.

Alison moaned in pleasure. She shivered and moaned more. She pulled him up to her. Her lips melted into his and hunger filled the kiss
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Krystal eventually wrapped her arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper as she moved as close to him as she could. She couldn't help herself. He was...addictive.

Xavier kept his body supported by a bent elbow so his whole weight wasn't on her. He slowly licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Mark pulled back ever so slightly. "I love you... is that crazy?" He asked. His eyes searching hers. He wanted to know... badly.

Alison moaned in pleasure. SHe welcomed him into her. SHe smiled and opened her mouth ever so slightly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Krystal wasn't expecting him to say that, but shook her head and answered sincerely, looking into his eyes, "No...I don't think so...because I feel the same."

Xavier let his tongue roam her mouth, and his free hand traveled down her side and stopped at her hip.
(Um...hm...at least I think that's okay, lol.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 pm

"REally?" MArk asked like a two year old. "You really mean it?" Mark aske.d His lips touched hers before she could anser. His heart was full of happiness.

((XD its finez))

Alison's head was spinning. She couldnt breathe nor could she think stright. SHe needed him to fill her. She moaned in pleasure.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Krystal smiled against his lips before returning the kiss with enthusiasm. She was both relieved and happy at the same time.

Xavier pulled away after a while to gather his breath. She had this sort of...power over him. He had trouble controlling himself around her.
(M-kay, good. Sometimes I'm not sure what's PG-13...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

(hhahaha I have the same problem sometimes Smile )

Mark smiled and pulled back. He leaned his head onto his pillow. He just held her in his arms. He felt better knowing she felt the same way.

Alison smile at him. "I love you." She whispered. "For once she ment thoughs 3 little words. Her heart was pounding and she... she was intoxicated by him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Krystal rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. For some reason, it soothed her. She wasn't high-strung like she usually was.

Xavier smiled back and kissed her lightly before he replied, meaning every word, "I love you too." It was very nice to know she wanted to tell him that than say it in her sleep.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Mark smiled and held her there. He couldnt stop thinking of how her lips were against his. HE wanted her lips agaianst his all the time.

"Good." SHe whispered. She smiled and said "Xavier... what if I was prgnant? What would you do?" She asked curious.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Krystal was amazed that here she was in his arms. She wondered how she got to this point, but she decided not to think about it too much. That could jinx it.

Xavier thought about it seriously before answering, "I'd stay, and take care of you and the baby. I'd love you either way."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Mark looked down at her. "What are you thinking?" He asked. His mind was wondering all ove the place.

"You would do that... for me?" Angela asked with a huge grin. "Good answer." SHe said. HEr lips melted into his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm

"I don't know...a lot of things." Krystal murmured before looking up at him, and asked just loud enough so he could hear, "What did I do to deserve you...?" She bit her lower lip. That was such a stupid question to ask so soon.

Xavier kissed her hard, gradually loosing control. He couldn't help it. She had captured his heart somehow.
(Angela?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:30 am

Mark closed his eyes and sighed. "You deserve anyone. Any guy would be lucky to have you." He whispered in her ear. His heart was crashing inside his chest.

Alison's heart beat was gradually gaining speed. She knew it was only a matter a time before they made love again. Her lips roamed his body and her fingers wove themselfs into his long black hair.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:41 am

Krystal kissed his cheek, feeling like an idiot for asking that. She whispered as her lips left his cheek, "I wouldn't want any guy. I want you." The words sounded suggestive to her, but it was the truth.

Xavier was lost, his mind hazy before he tipped her head up so his lips met hers again. He never wanted to pull away.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:47 am

Mark chuckled and siad "I think I can make that happen." He whispered. HE turned and his lips were on Krystals. HE loved the feel of them against his own. He slide his finger's through her hair.

Alison felt her heart gain speed. Her fingers wove thorugh his hair and she deepended the kiss. She broke the kiss ever so slightly and she kissed his neck. She bit it ever so softly and smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next