the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Echo
Jacky K.
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 12, 2011 5:39 pm

I miss this...Sad
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri May 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Finn woke up who-knows-how-long later, and the auditorium beneath him was as empty as a robbed grave. Unless Crick was walking around in the dark again...one of these days he would trip and break something, but miraculously, that hadn't happened yet. One of the many mysteries of this old place.

He stretched, the lightwalks creaking, and swung down a rope to land silently on the stage. Better go make sure no one had gotten into any trouble while he was asleep.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri May 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Wisp
I sit, looking out of a window quietly at the city beneath the blanket of night. Mo is settled in my lap, yellow orbs closed though not asleep just yet. My chest was healed, not even leaving a scar. It's oddly peaceful, though I can't find why. Just the thought of not having Red Wing or the Director breathing down my neck is a weight off my shoulders.
I remember Ayakashi's words: Freedom is a fine wine i want to get drunk on. I have to say I agree, though I'm not really sure what to do with it now that I have it.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 14, 2011 1:16 am

Sorry! I had Footloose. Opening night went great Smile But I am sooo tired right now...

I'll post anyway Smile

Finn paused, listening for the time of day. Crickets chirping, but not too many loud whistles yet...must be around an hour after sunset. Damnit. Where was everyone else? He wandered out of the auditorium, whistling quietly to himself as he sauntered through the sad halls. Secretly, he thought it kept the ghosts away. The superstitions built around the place were invented, but that didn't mean the old church didn't have a story. And in forgotten places such as the Bell Tower...stories linger.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he caught a glimpse of a girl's silhouette in a window. He cocked his head, then whistled a greeting. Must be one of the group, or who else would wander this deep through the halls? "A'right, which one are you? Sparrow, Canary, Ami...?" He then added to himself, "Couldn't be that one midget lass, too tall for that."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 14, 2011 11:05 am

Wisp
"None of the above," I say, looking down at the boy - Finn. My eyes shine silver in the darkness as Mo blinks awake. He gives a small whistle down at Finn, blinking rapidly at me. I smile, placing a hand on his head. I disappear from the window and come around him silently, Mo in my arms.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Finn took a step back. The eyes had looked familiar, but the teleportation gave it away. Shit. He didn't show anything on his face. "Give a guy a break...you come all th' way 'ere, th' least you can do is show some manners and ask first."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Wisp
I tilt my head confused. "Ask what?" I question, circling around him curiously.
Mo flies up from my arms, chiming a small note at me. "still think I'm a threat then? Why not though; I'm more like Ayakashi than Ami."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat May 14, 2011 9:02 pm

"I still want to show everyone the slaughter of an innocent boy?!" Milo burst out fiercely, throwing his arms open in a desperate motion. His sliver eyes flashed, as he shook his head hotly. "No." Milo's strong facade broke for a moment as his voice caught, "I...I can't."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 am

Finn stepped backwards to subtly lead her into the silver light. "A'right, what do you want, then? You've gone t' all th' trouble of coming 'ere, I may as well listen."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Sanae closes her eyes a moment. "Not surprising," she murmured to herself quietly before standing. "Humans go through all the troubles of war and then never share their experiences. Is that why you're such a barbaric race? No one ever learns the true facts of killing and destroying, so they go ahead and make things like it." She looks down at Ami, a look of disgust on her face. "And it tries so desperately to be human. I'll tell you the truth now: humans are as much of a weapon as you. This one is a wonderful example." She looks back at Milo and shakes her head, turning to leave.
Ami watches her, anger behind her eyes obvious. "I'm no object," she hisses, bringing her knees up stiffly and hugging them, her nails digging into her arms. "I'm not an 'it'." Sarah flinches at her thoughts and memories.

Wisp merely shrugged, looking away. Her hand goes to her chest. "Some scars do not disappear so easily," she murmurs and looks away. "Freedom....it's funny. You can do anything?" She tilts her head questioningly.

Last edited by Black&White on Sun May 15, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 7:41 pm

"Define 'freedom,' mate," Finn said with a shrug. If this was freedom, he didn't see why so many people fought for it. There had better be something better out there.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Wisp
"Not having the thing..." She taps the hollow of her neck twice, pausing a moment. "What Ayakashi took away. Kept me connected to 51, but now i'm like her. I don't have to listen anymore..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Well, that was comforting. She didn't have a leash now. Lovely. "A'right! Wonderful!" He clapped his hands once. "Bet you jus' want t' explore t' your 'earts content now, aye? Go see Egypt! China! Brazil! England! I mean, Luna's an interesting place, but no time t' lose! Why don't you just set out now? Nothing for you 'ere."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

"Already seen those places," she murmurs. "An assassin sees many places..." Wisp sighs in a huff, rocking on her heels slightly. "But I don't know...what to do..." Her hands fidget and she glares at the floor thinking. "I...I need...I - I don't..." Her eyebrows knitted frustrated and she looks away. "Guidance...like Ami...she's not alone...I haven't been alone before..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Finn saw his plan to convince her to leave deteriorate right in front of him. "A'right, well 'ave you ever taken th' time t' meet people? I 'ear there's plenty o' nice crowds over th' sea, but can't say th' same for 'ere."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Wisp frowned, disappearing back to the window. "You're people who i've met..." She murmurs. This one obviously didn't like her...but she had helped them before. Confusion swirls in her head, consuming her thoughts. The one...Milo would be dead without her, right? She'd rather Cricket had found her...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Finn watched her with the expression of someone who'd been followed home by a stray dog. He thought a moment. Then sighed. If he kicked her out, she'd find a way back. "A'right..." he muttered to himself, then called up to her, "Plan on staying long, then?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Wisp purses her lips. "If...If you'd let me..." she whispers, sitting down on the ledge.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 9:08 pm

If he'd let her. Cricket would kill him to the death if he let her. He could always say 'only if you behave,' but then he couldn't force her away if she snapped and crossed a line. Better get her out before it's too late. Finn opened his mouth to say something, but the words changed on his lips. "Only if you be'ave."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Wisp turned, suddenly disappearing to be back on the floor with him. She met his eyes and searched for any jesting amusement in them. Like Red Wing. He would say she could have something and then beat her for it. "I don't have the normal morals of a person," she points out. She pauses to think a moment. "You'll...be my superior? I'll follow your orders, until...until I understand better?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Finn cocked an eyebrow. "Superior?" He whistled something, shaking his head. "Superior, I can 'ardly keep Cricket in line, now you're asking me t' babysit a particularily dangerous human weapon? 'oly 'ell I'm in for it. Oi my, I'm done under. But tell you what. You positively want t' be taught morals an' all that jazz?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Wisp looks away. "I'll follow...I have to...anything you say." She didn't necessarily have to, but she had it beaten into her if she messed anything up. Her hands fidget as if in a war, she looks down at them timidly. "But...positively yes. Like Ami, right? More human..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

"Aye, sure..." Finn said, trying to think how to go about this. How do you teach someone morals in a place where there are none? Don't kill, don't hurt anyone, share, trust...those were what people were supposed to follow, right? Those were all the kiss of death if you brought them to the streets, here in the Lowlands. Or at least, in certain company. He would have to warn her of that. "A'right...what do you know so far?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 15, 2011 9:50 pm

"Speech," she says quietly with a small smile. "Human anatomy, physics principals, basic mathematics, combat skills..." The perfect assassin. The only targets she ever missed was the Warden and his family. Three against her perfect record of at least a hundred or more.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Finn nodded dumbly. "Aye, aye..." aaaannd he didn't know half of what she just said. "Long way t' go." Then he heard a familiar murmer of voices resonate off the walls. He recognised the source after he heard Cricket's laugh. Crick and Leah. "Oh bother."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next