the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Echo
Jacky K.
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 39 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Black&White Sun May 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Hello and goodbye I'm afraid. XD
Night!
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 22, 2011 11:42 pm

aw night! *reads reads reads*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 1:05 am

Hmm...well, since I'm all alone, I guess it's the perfect time to monologue. Crick and Leah scene!

-----------------------
Cricket was both nervous and relieved to tell Annaleah everything that had happened. It wasn't that he was afraid to tell her anything; it was that her reactions always caught him off guard.

They sat together in a rainy windowsill, Annaleah leaning against the rain-spattered glass with her knees tucked to her chest. During his talking, Cricket had somehow worked himself into an impossible position; nearly upside down with his back against the deep windowsill and his legs propped up against the wall. "Why did you smile?"

Annaleah looked down at him. "At Wisp?"

"Aye." He watched her curiously.

Annaleah felt a pang of guilt and looked away. It wasn't intentional, but sometimes his eyes could prick like a knife, too. "She bothers me," she began, "I'm not fond of her. Cricket, I'm really not; it hurts me, what she did to you. I'm just good at hiding it." She rested her chin on her knees. "But...I can't very well blame her."

"She said she wasn't sorry."

"Are you sorry?" She asked suddenly. That stung to say.

Cricket's brow furrowed. "Pardon?"

"Perhaps it's not her burden to bear." She continued gently. "Cricket, you were born into theivery. No one can choose who their family is, and you never asked to be raised like that, but you were. So now you've commited countless crimes, the majority I don't even know about and you probably don't want to remember. So..." she paused. "Are you sorry?"

Cricket was silent for a moment, looking away as he slowly saw her point. "...no...I'm not sorry."

Annaleah's eyes met his for a moment. The corner of her mouth turned up in a warm hint of a smile. "And I forgave you," she murmered. "And you forgave me. I'm ignorant and naive and have gotten you in trouble for it, because we come from different worlds, don't you see? You understand, don't you? And Wisp is like us in that way. Perhaps she's not sorry, but perhaps she wants to change."

Cricket sighed and closed his eyes. "What is it with you and odd philosophies?" Though somehow, it made sense...but he couldn't make friends with Wisp. It just couldn't happen. Wisp would get ideas, Annaleah would be at more risk, he would be stuck in the middle of it...and on and on goes the neverending circle.

"Look who's talking, Sir False Optimism."

The corner of his mouth twitched up into a fleeting smile.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 8:33 am

Awwwwwwww! Razz
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 am

XD yay, I got an 'aw!'
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 1:23 pm

psh, of course ya do.

hm. what t' do now...

ya needta reply for crooks btw
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm

I will in a couple hours when I have access to a comp
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 2:12 pm

alright. sounds good.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm

bored...Sad I wish I were on my laptop right now.

And I think I see some tension around the bend with the whole crick/leah/wisp situation. What is it with us and love triangles?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 3:30 pm

hmm....experiments not really understanding emotions? xP
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 5:31 pm

xD True that.

*is back and on laptop* Very Happy
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 5:50 pm

woot! time for more drama~ because I always love me some drama....

Wisp hides out of sight around a corner but simply listens, eyes distant, face blank. This was what it was like to be unwanted then? Even back at 51 she had a purpose, no matter how they treated her. She closes her eyes and turns away, teleporting away silently to the auditorium. The darkness was fitting, the emptiness expressing the exact mood she wanted.

"I can tell you that could have ended better."
Ami turns quickly at the voice, eying Sanae in the doorway. A sly smile across her face, her black wings suiting her soul.
"Shut up," Ami hissed, moving to walk past her.
Sanae simply watches her go. "So? That it? Hardly a weapon at all, if you give up that easily."
Shutupshutupshutup. "Not a weapon. Not an it."
"Yes, I know. Not human either," she says bored. "That boy truly has it out for you, you know? Such nice words, no such action to back it up. Just runs off with the one he really wants. I'd call him villainous."
"He's no such thing," she snaps, her hands fisting.
Sanae's smile grew, knowing what would set her off so. She could see it easily. "What? Hit a nerve? Didn't know they put feelings in weapons..."
"You want Ayakashi so bad, you can have her." Ami turns back to her, fire in her eyes.
"Is there a difference?" she says with a breathy laugh.
Ami growls annoyed, turning back and storming away. She wouldn't do this. She couldn't do this. For everyone. For Milo. How many times had he pleaded for her to fight it? But it was impossible. Ayakashi would win and she would just fade out again. Nothing is stopping her; nothing to have Ami for anymore.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Winnie nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a new voice behind her, but then felt really, really dumb when she saw it was just a little boy...she narrowed her eyes in an I-don't-give-a-shit way, but was too out of it to come up with a smart remark.

Once Crooks noticed who it was, he smiled and yanked the kid back by his hair. " 'ello kid. You been 'ere long?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Later, Cricket wandered some more, so lost in thought that he could, in fact, have passed for a ghost. About consequences and guilt and wants and feelings...stupid stupid thoughts. They always brought him down. He whistled a little tune to distract himself for a moment, at least. Then he heard something, light and faint, but definately there. A piano? Finn must be breaking into his music again. He cocked a half-smile and followed the sound. But once he ventured into the antique room, past instruments crowded together so they were like an audience all their own, there was a different figure on the piano.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Kim
Surprisingly in tune, for such an old thing. Still, there were a few notes that were off. I hear the door open but simply soften the song, looking back a moment before stopping. "Well, don't you look bright eyes and bushy tailed?" I say sarcastically.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Cricket smirked. " 'was wondering where you'd run off to..." he wandered further into the room, hands on pockets, glancing around like he was reacquanting himself with the room as he would with a long-lost friend. "Been 'ere long?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Kim
I simply shrug to say I lost track of time, studying him carefully. Something in his eyes... "Something bothering you?" I ask, closing the key cover of the piano, turning around on the stool, and leaning back against the it.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 pm

"Pardon? Ah, no no, I'm just fine..." he smiled, and maybe it would have been convincing to a stranger. But he was an open book to people who knew just how to read him. He collapsed in a rickety stool and leaned back, staring off into nothing again. The stool continued to tip. In a rush it finally toppled over, leaving Cricket in a heap of old, unused sheet music. He blew a paper out of his face. "Heh...ah, per'aps a bit distracted, aye?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Kim
"Distracted... 'Aye'," i confirm with a chuckle, standing and offering him my hand. "Well...I can't play the violin to your story, but I'm willing to listen. Get it off your chest, you know?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Cricket took her hand and tugged himself to his feet, then kicked the stool back up with his foot. He leaned against it, hesitating. "Well..." where to start. He didn't like pity much. But it would feel good to say something. Alright...he'd make this quick. He spat everything out. "T' start there are a large handful o' people that would kill me without hesitation if they ever saw my face again, many of which live not too far from 'ere, I show up and find my girlfriend around with a few others who apparently need a place t' stay, which I wouldn't mind except people tend t' draw attention and I don't need that right now. Plus I doubt 'er father knows where she is and we would be both dead slash grounded for life and beyond if 'e found out I'm with 'er. If Uncle finds out I'm back I'd 'ave him t' worry about, not t' mention if he finds out about Annaleah. Wisp 'as apparently stalked us back 'ere, though Finn swears she's not planning anything devious, which I'm skeptical. She's not too fond of Leah, mind you, and Leah's not too fond of 'er, though she's trying, and it's all very awkward and per'aps a bit dangerous for all of us. Sparrow's being, well, Sparrow. And th' same for Ami. Milo can't control 'is dick and stick t' one girl. Finn's informed me that th' last stage light in th' auditorium 'as finally gone out and they're a pain t' fix. I found a little street kid that used t' be one of Crook's scouts passed out in a room, Winnie is probably out talking 'til she's blue about how Cricket th' ghost is back, and I 'aven't had anything t' eat for...well, I can't remember. There you 'ave it. My name is Cricket, and I'm worrying. D'you get all that? 'Cause I won't repeat myself."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Kim
"That's it in a nutshell and a flurry of accent huh?" I sit down on the piano stool again. "Well..." I start, thinking a moment before I continue.
"You've always got a pyro, a telekinetic, a hydrokinetic, and a mind reader on your side. Wisp..." I sigh, frowning slightly. "...I have to say she isn't much of a surprise. Monkey see, monkey do, i suppose." I shrug. "But no matter how you treat her she's going to want to be around you until she learns better, like Ami...." I trail off, eyes clouding over slightly. But just for a second. I was never one to show my weaknesses. "Wisp would be wrecked if you died," i simply say, leaving it at that.
"Sparrow can keep on being Sparrow, for all I care. But it's ruining Ami's chances. The only reason she's around is because of the appearance of her human emotions..." God damn, back on that effing topic! I sigh again, my jaw tightening slightly.
I lapse into silence for a moment. "But hey..." I finally say. "Chin up, right? We aren't going to let anything happen to you. And ask nicely, Ami might make fixing that light a little easier. Flying is a beautiful thing." I smirk, attempting to hide my past struggles.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Cricket almost toppled over again, but caught himself and kicked the stool up steady. Well, that was new. Get worried, and fall over. He hoped that trait didn't stick...

As for her small speech, he held his tongue. They'd take care of him. He couldn't depend on superhumans forever. As for Wisp...why? Of all the guys on big green planet Earth, it had to be the wierd kid in need of a haircut. What a fantastic choice. He ran a hand through his hair. "'precciate it...but oi my my. I get aweful tired of that phrase sometimes. Chin up, happy thoughts, bleh. Wonder if that's why Sparrow's a pessimist. Y'think I could pull off that emo hair flip thing?" He grinned jokingly. It faded a little. Bright side. Agh! Here we go again.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Kim
I laugh. "Say it so many times, it's bound to stick mister." I tilt my head, making a frame with my fingers at him. "You, emo? Mmm...maybe with some guy-liner," i say with a smirk. "but your attitude would never match."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Cricket smirked, shook his hair in his face and flipped it out of his eyes with a swoosh of his head. He stood there for a moment, contemplating. "I feel like a horse when I do that." His hair slipped back into his face. "And oi? Guyliner, are you kidding? I 'ave girly eyes without makeup. B'sides, I don't 'ave a sister t' borrow skinny jeans from..."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon May 23, 2011 8:48 pm

woah....just hid in the basement from a tornado.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next