the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice!

3 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Young Justice! - Page 12 Empty Re: Young Justice!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Good idea Very Happy
by 'get close to Rich' do you mean 'get CLOSE to Rich'? Because I dunno how well that will go over well with a certain playing card xD

Spades
Yeah... back to the smalltalk thing. Being raised by the clown prince of crime doesn't exactly help your social skills, so I had no idea what to say here...
"Ah... nice weather we've been having..." I half mumbled, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Oooooo I like...
Though monologuing... >.<. Eh I can deal. He-he...

Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Sirena
I look back at Elizabeth with an amused smile. Can't help if she's not used to this crowd, though the Zuccos said Grayson was adopted or something. Ugh, i was getting sick of this act. Where was Mary and that distraction she talked about...? Not used to having to be so careful with my power... If I was to pose as some hero, no innocents in the line of fire and minimal damage. /Right/ Ashley... Though sort of ingenious. Heroes just seem attracted to that Grayson boy...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 am

Spades
My hands clenched and unclenched once when I caught her amused smile, but I managed to swallow my irritation. I suddenly heard a shriek of terror pierce the air, then another one.
Never a day off, huh? These parties are definitely never boring... looking over, I saw somebody that made my heart drop to my stomach.
That person? Yours truly, throwing cards at random into the crowd. I flashed a panicked look over to Robin, suddenly freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:04 am

Sirena
One of them? Well...she was a villain before. I guess it fit better, but not really the plan. Why's the girl look like she's seen a ghost? What was her name again... whatever, unimportant...
I disappear into the crowd as things get crazy. Let the clone of Spades do a little damage, go after Grayson, and then its my calling. No innocents, i remind myself. Easier said than done, Ashley...

Robin
I look around for Bruce but everything's chaotic. It's not Spades, I know, but so soon after having her switch its hard not to think it actually is for a second. I put an arm around Liz, a hard look on my face. "Let's go," I whisper over. Never a boring party, that's for sure...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:11 am

Spades
I sigh, nodding "Alright, are the uniforms in the car again?" I asked, my voice even softer than a whisper, despite the sound going on anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 am

Robin
I nod. "As always." I take her hand to go out but someone takes my other hand, pulls me the other way. I wasn't expecting it, losing my hand with Spades. The crowd is like a wave and in a second I lose track of Spades.
"The back way! The front entrance is going to be swamped." I look back to see the girl, Sirena.
"But, Liz -" A card cuts between us, barely missing my arm. Sirena lets go surprised, she's lost in the crowd too. I look around unsure, trying to spot one of the three. Beth, Spades, or Sirena.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 am

Spades
I cursed under my breath when I realized that I had totally lost track of Robin. Go on and get in uniform, or comb through the crowd of panicked civilians to find him? I was torn, pausing in my persuit of the front door. What to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 am

Sirena
So Grayson's alone now, but the crowd was also starting to thin. I look around, spotting the Spades clone, Grayson still where I left him. Things should go relatively smoothly now, if the plan worked right.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 am

Spades
Suddenly a card hit inches away from my head, and I looked over to where it came from. There 'I' was, grinning like the the friggen Joker himself. I really hate me sometimes.
"Wipe that silly grin off your face, b****" I muttered as we locked eyes. She looked at me, then cocked her head
"Why don't you come over here and try to make me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:52 am

Robin
I spot the imposter Spades, following her gaze. There was Beth, staring daggers back. "Liz." Don't fight here. Not with people still around. I avoid the few people still running, making my way across the room to her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 am

Spades
I knew that I shouldn't fight with all these people around, it wasn't exactly something you'd expect from a supposedly regular teenage girl, for one, and for another, civilians might be hurt. But anger welled inside me, and I was just about to spring, when I heard Richie. I glanced over and saw him making his way over, and I relaxed my stance slightly, though was still ready to dodge. 'I' just laughed
"Going soft after all?" She taunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 am

Robin
I make my way over, stopping by her side. It's weird to see this, like the two sides of Spades split. Though I'm not sure what we can do. People are still mulling about, trying to get out. My jaw tightens as I look back at the pretend Spades, her smile waking up memories of eight years fighting her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 am

Spades
"Has the birdy come to find his pet?" 'I' asked, tilting her head to one side with a giggle "How adorable"
I swear, if I manage not to spring at her before I get in uniform and all these people clear, it will be a miracle... I locked my jaw and stayed silent as we continued our stare down

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 am

Robin
My heart races a second. She's giving too much away. All we need is one person watching and listening...
I open my mouth to suggest Beth going, getting her uniform, but spot Sirena stepping out from the crowd. She looks around, the look on her face more determined, meeting my eyes a second before looking back at the fake Spades.
"Stay behind me and cover your ears," she murmurs, taking a breath. She lets it out in a scream that sends a cold spike through me. You can't really help but cover your ears from it, louder than it should be. More piercing, and that's just behind her. Like Canary's Cry, only something seems more raw about it.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 am

Spades
As soon as she said to cover our ears, I did. Just in time, too. My dopple fell to her knees, her hands fists at her sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 am

Sirena
The clone got that weird see through pattern over skin, starting to disappear. Sound can do lots of ugly things if its loud enough; vessels can pop, of course deafness, brain hemorrhages... I've yet to get a handle on controlling it still, or I'd really hurt myself if not for the aides dad got me. In front of me is the battlezone, behind me well...it might hurt but you won't be dying from internal bleeding...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Spades
I was thankful just about ll the civilians had cleared, and nobody but the doppleganger seemed injured from the scream. Despite the fact that I had covered my ears, they were still ringing as I uncovered them and stood. 'I' gave a final yell of enraged anguish before dissapearing completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Sirena
I take another breath, let it out in a slow sigh. That went rather well. I turn back to the two of them, Grayson and...what'shername... "You two alright?" I ask, pretend concern.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 am

Spades
I nodded, still trying to clear the lingering high pitched ringing in my head "I'm fine" Then I looked over at Robin, who hadn't responded yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Sirena
Don't much care for you, missy... I glance over at her and nod, looking back at Grayson.
He nods after a moment, giving a thankful smirk. "Yeah, fine."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 pm

FAST FORWARD TIME

Robin
I glance over in the car to Beth. Yeah, school...wasn't that exciting. I wondered why she had wanted to come. But I guess for someone who didn't go a day in their life... Bruce pulled some strings, made some fake documents, whatever else he needed to do, so to the school she's an exchange student. But then...it was an odd thought...If she hadn't wanted to come it would have been the first time she would have been really solo since she switched. Maybe...that was why? Relatively silent in the car as Alfred drove to Gotham High. Junior year, huh. Heard it was the toughest.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Spades
This was a bad idea. A really, really, bad idea. But... figured I might as well give it a shot. Try to be more... normal than the reformed Joker's sidekick with anger management issues. Like maybe this might help me adjust... I took a deep breath as the car pulled up. The school looked utterly intimidating to me, and I laughed humorlessly. Yeah, I could take supervillains, but not high school. Right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Robin
I smirk a little, opening the door. "Come on, won't be that bad." Stepping out i look around the school yard. Roy was a senior this year. Rae and Babs sophmores. If Cissie didn't go back to boarding school then she'd go here too. I turn back, waiting for Beth with a smile.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Spades
I got out of the car, closing the door behind me. Then I looked around slowly at the throng of kids, thousands of them... uh... I cleared my throat, running my hand through my hair, and trying to conceal my nervousness. I felt exposed without my cards, which didn't exactly help. At all.
"Yea, I'm sure it'll be great" My voice cracked at the very end, though, and I cleared my throat again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next