the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice!

3 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Young Justice! - Page 13 Empty Re: Young Justice!

Post by Black&White Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Robin
My smile turns sympathetic as Alfred drives away with a wave. "Hey. You need to go any time we can claim you're too jet lagged." I adjust my backpack, standing next to her. "Ready to go?" Really, i had no doubt that she'd be able to handle herself. Teachers talk too much to ask questions, and if they do they usually avoid the exchange students.

Rae
Ugh, walking... I miss my shadows... I enter the school's court yard, looking around the talking students. Too much drama too, even the first day. My head was starting to swim with all these peoples' mental shadows. I grimace a little. Roy was usually around to stop me from getting too overwhelmed by them, but who knows where a senior would be in here. And if he would even bother with a sophmore.
"Rae?"
A familiar voice. Familiar shadows. I blink and turn, smiling after a moment. "Cissie." She was a junior this year. "Avoiding the boarding school?"
"Don't even start about that place..." She shakes her head with a grin. 'Barely managed to convince the state to let me go to public school...'
'But my mom wouldn't get me a new pair of uggs...'
'I heard she slept with -'
Yup...first day gossip...nothing better....
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Spades
I nodded, taking a deep, calming breath. This should be easy. If I could even pass my classes... I started walking to the door, eyes straight ahead, arms stiff, hands fists. Like a prisoner walking off to a death sentience.
Easy. Right.

Speedy
I was walking down the hall, weaving through the jam-packed halls as I slung my backpack over my shoulder. I swear, going through these halls was like swimming upstream, it's like they were built to be too narrow for all these people.
I flashed a smile at a few girls I recognized. About half of them smiled back, and half glared at me like they were barely restraining themselves from pulling out some hidden weapon they had in their bag. Ah... this is gonna be an interesting year.
As I was walking, I felt like there was something I should be remembering... but I didn't quite remember what...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Robin
I chuckle slightly at her look. "And you don't have to go to public. Alfred's a good tutor. I'm sure he wouldn't mind something to busy him in his free time." I put a comforting arm around her shoulders.

Rae
"Might as well get going?"
Cissie smiles and nods, going in. Other familiar shadows. I pause and look over the court yard, smiling a little. Spades and Robin were making their way up the entry steps.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Spades
"No, it's... fine... I can do it" I said, nodding as if I believed myself.
Totally easy, no problem at all. I mean, what's the worst that can happen, anyway? We face off against supervillains every day, and now I'm intimidated at school? No way.

Speedy
Ug, what was I forgetting? Something... about... school... eh, probably doesn't matter. Wonder if I can see Rae, Ciss, and Robin before I go off to first class... wait, wasn't Spades coming now, too? Oh... that's gonna be... hilarious, but in a not so funny way

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Robin
Stubborn still... "Well. You need help Alfred's always available. And I'll be around too."
Rae appears out of the crowd, smiling and looking relieved. I'm sure the shadows of all these people are bothering her like always.
"Beth, Dick," she says, giving a small nod to us.

cissie
Ah jeez. Public..ness... and lockers. It was the same but totally different... I go through the halls, looking down at my schedule every now and again, going past doors and their numbers to try and find homeroom. Jeez this place was crowded. And big.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Spades
"I'll be fine" I said softly, right before Rae appeared. I gave her a slight, warm smile, while I fiddled with a strap of my backpack.
"Hey" I greeted

Speedy
Ug... okay... homeroom. Fun. Somehow, someway, I think I mayyyy have gotten lost. Geez, Roy, this is your FOURTH year in this highschool, get a grip! I glanced up, scanning the doors to see if I could find it, when I spotted Cissie. Okay, obviously I was nowhere near where I needed to be, but what the heck, I still had a bit before classes
"Ciss!" I called with a grin, and a wave

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Robin
"Hey, Rae. You doing alright?" i ask. She looks exhausted already, but she smiles and nods.
"Gotta get used to it sometime. And practice makes perfect..." She rolls her eyes, looking out at the crowd some. i can only imagine the shadows... "But Cissie's here, and Roy. You two. I'm sure I'll be close enough to one of you to distract myself with something familiar."

Cissie
Roy...went here? Thought he was a Star City kid, with GA. I stop, move to the side before I get mowed down. i wave to him, smiling. Been away from YJ half the summer, I sort of missed the old team. Robin and Shadow went here too right? Another flash of red catches my eye and I catch Gordon going around a corner. And...my replacement... Wonder how she was fairing...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Spades
"Alright" I nodded, concerned for her. There were a lot of kids, lots of shadows... ug... that must be tough. Then I glanced down at the map in my hands, trying to figure out where my homeroom was. And what exactly that meant...

Speedy
It was great to see her again. Sure, I had some mixed emotions... but... honestly, I really, really missed her. Probably more than I'd admit to anybody. She was just so stable, kind of... kept me together, or something... or used to, at least.
"So you transferred from private school, huh?" I called, making my way over to where she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Rae
I peak over. So she was going here? For how long? I smile. "Homeroom's just a class before school. They take attendance and give out notices for home and stuff."
Dick's looking off, I follow his gaze to a girl walking up the front steps and disappearing inside. Shoulder length, dirty blonde hair, small and petite.

Cissie
i give a small laugh. "Couldnt stand another minute in boarding school..." More like just another reminder of what I /almost/ did because of the person missing there... "Okay, fine....couldn't handle being away from you guys so long." Which was also true. i had really been missing YJ...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Elizabeth
"Oh, thanks" I said, smiling slightly sheepishly. Then I looked over in the direction Dick was, and spotted Sirena from the party. Huh, she goes here also? Interesting
"So erm..." I looked back to the map "Alright. Yeah. I got it" Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, after all

Roy
"Really?" I grinned "I mean, of course you missed us that much. Who could stay away from my charm for that long? It's so addicting that it puts drugs to shame." I joked with a laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 pm

you just love the foreshadowing dont you?

Robin
I look back, glance at my phone clock. "Which we should get to soon..."
Rae nods. "Start soph year and all..." She waves. "Send a message if you need me," she says, tapping her communicator on her wrist and disappearing into the crowd.
I smile till she goes, looking back at Beth and taking her hand. "This way." Taking lead and bringing her up the front steps and into the school.

Cissie
I smile. "Ah, please Speedster. Don't get too proud of yourself." I mess up his hair, turning to go. "See you around then?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Elizabeth
I squeezed his hand as we went up into the school, my eyes widening just slightly. So many halls branching off... and classrooms... it looked like a maze. It would be fine, though, I told myself. I had a map, lots of team mates scattered around, and years of combat training. Hoping the last one wouldn't come in handy. I had a feeling that might get me expelled

Roy
I laughed, then frowned a little when she turned to leave. Oh. Right. School. I had forgotten... heh "Yeah Ciss... see you around" My smile turned sad, remorseful. Hopefully not too much that she would notice, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Robin
We had a few classes together, but couldn't expect out schedules to be the same. "You sure you're okay with this?" I ask her, pausing at her homeroom and moving to the lockers. I knew she could handle herself. Ex sidekick of the Joker after all, and I had enough marks to show it, but she never really had such a...civilian experience. Heck, Bruce was hesitant to say yes...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 pm

ROFCM XDDD

Spades
"Yeah. Trust me. I'll be fine" As long as I didn't... snap or something... "This is something I need to do. To...to be normal" I nodded "I need to be... more normal..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Robin
I crack a smile. I'll support this so long as she wanted it. This wasn't really a normal case though. She knew her stuff, don't get me wrong. She could navigate a computer as well as Bats and get information easy. This wasn't really comparable though. "Alright.". She still wasn't one for PDA though, so I simply give he hand a last small squeeze. "You need me I'm just a signal away," I say, letting go and turning for my class. Still though, slightly hesitant that this was a good choice or not.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Spades
"Love you, Boy Wonder" I said quietly, maybe even too quiet for him to hear. Then I walked into class. Hm. Desks. Lots of... desks. Was i just supposed to sit down at one? I looked around uneasily before settling on the one closest to the exit.

Not sure what to do at this point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:20 pm

M.... Cissie can be there? Or we can get this show on the road and fast forward to the hallway in the middle of some class or another...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Seeing as though I leave in 20 minutes for the whole week... faster is better *thumbs up*

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Awww it just came back....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:00 pm

On for a bit. So... ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Erm... Well u could monologue the thingy, or i could play the pyros... But i wont be back on totally till tomorrow.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Well... dun really wanna monologue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:06 am

Stupid Pyro Bullies

Chin-klin. chin-klin.
"Shit, dude. Already feels like prison." Chin-klin. Open the zippo and close it, blowing out a puff of smoke through the open door of the back stairwell, where teachers rarely check and students rarely venture.
"Start countin the days..."
"How many I skip? Last year was seventy four."
A bubble of quiet laughter echoes from the three, so as not to attract anyone from the halls above or below. chin-klin.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:16 am

Elizabeth
Okay... so I was lost. I sighed deeply, my hands in my pockets as I went down a stairwell, the faint smell of smoke setting me on edge. It was not enough to freak me out... but it did give me a small pause, and made me grimace.
You would think I'd be over that by now.
So weak.
Then I saw three idiots smoking, the source of the smell, and I tried to hurry past them and their friggen lighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next