the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice!

3 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Young Justice! - Page 16 Empty Re: Young Justice!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 pm

XDDDD

Spades
I glanced back down at the book with a heavy sigh "...Fine. Reading is stupid. How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Robin
I give an amused smile, knowing that sigh. Wanting to throw something across a room type of sigh. Sort of funny how I know her so well just after three months. Technically longer, yes, but.../really/ knowing her. "Been...busy," I say with a breathy laugh, running a hand through my hair before meeting her eyes. Wasn't fair of me, I knew. Shouldn't leave her alone so suddenly. Not for the same reasons as the beginning of the summer... more because.... "Been...wanting to talk..."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Spades
"...About what?" I asked, suddenly cautious. There was something in his voice... something very, very subtle, but... it didn't feel right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Robin
Thinking about this and actually doing this were miles apart. Man, this sucked. This hurt but... (darn your nobleness...*shakes fist*) it was the right thing to do... I take her arm gently, leading her back on her bed and put my arms around her. "I was...thinking about opening the relationship a little more," i whisper. "Taking a break. For you. School's always just crazy and I'm going to be busy for a while and... I don't want you to wait for me all the time. To have to be stuck here by yourself with the rest of us gone..." I take a breath full of the light scent upon her caramel curls. "We trust you being by yourself, don't get me wrong. Just... I dont think you should use that being stuck in a mountain all day..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Spades
More open relationship? Take a break? "Uh... sorry... if I don't... um... what does that... what does that mean?" My voice was small and confused, like a child trying to figure out what was going on. Intuition made me almost afraid, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Robin
Inside I wince, not really wanting to get into it more than that. "Like...letting you go places. Get to know other guys and..." I breathe out, trying to word it right. Not breaking up. I didn't want to and yet... I didn't want her to sit here bored waiting for me. "Sort of... putting 'us' on hold for a little while. Not breaking up really. I'll be here for you, Spades, you know that. Just... letting you have other options besides the one whose busy with other things right now..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Spades
"...Isn't that... what breaking up is? Seeing other people... and..." I took a deep breath "Is there some... other girl... at school? Because if there is... I-I understand..." Some girl that could read, maybe, some girl that was good for him... some girl that wasn't broken on the inside...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Robin
"No, Beth, no. I wouldnt do that to you.". Which part of it though? "tueres no one else and im just thinking of you. Just... You using your freedom from the joker instead of being cooped up in a mountain... And if that involves other guys im just saying im alright with that... You do what you want."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Spades
"But... you'll be... seeing other girls too... and..." Stop being so selfish, Spades. I took another deep breath, but this one was more pained. "...Better this way. It's... it's better... for you" I nodded slightly, trying to convince myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Robin
I wanted to say differently, but then... I knew her thinking. All the times she sqid she wasmt good enough for me. This time last year she was still trying to kill me. I tighten my arms around her slightly. "It doesnt have to be perminent," i whisper. "Im here for you spades. If you dont like it then say so, and if im not involved then ill come back alright? I love you, i just dont want that to be a ball and chain for you either..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Replying from my phone while my mom is getting her hair donnnnne

Spades
"Not a ball and chain..." I whispered, but my words all but died on my lips. Too late. I had been to naive, maybe? Why did I have any reason to believe this would last, anyway? It was only by luck that I had been able to keep him this long. Luck and empty promises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Robin
Damn, this hurt. I was doing it again; hurting her and myself. Not wanting to let her out of my arms, wanting to take it all away. "Just say no if you...dont..." I murmur after a small silence. Not that I /do/.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Spades
"I want you to stay...but... I understand that...you cant. You deserve so much more than me, Boy Wonder...somebody with less scars, and more love to give" I kissed his cheek lightly, then worked my way out of his arms. My eyes were misting over as I took another shaky breath "Do a favor for me, please? ... Make sure the next girl you fall for is special. Make sure she's worth it.". Then I turned and quickly left the room

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:48 pm

oh yes.... the next is gonna drive him /crazy/... ho-ho-ho....

Robin
Do I deserve it? I didn't really care. I didn't really...want it. I didn't care about her scars and her little imperfections. She was getting better, everyday, even if she stumbled back a few steps sometimes. I didn't think I'd fall for anyone else the way I fell for her. And she said it like it was something inevitable... That felt like the worst part. She didn't think herself worth it.
I stand after a few minutes, to let her go where ever she wanted to avoid me. Carefully leaving her room and picking up my bag from my room to go home. She wouldn't want to see me, and if there was a mission she could handle herself well enough. Like I said before... /I/ could take down ten men, and /she/ could take down /me/. I give a humorless chuckle at that as I drive out of the mountain.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:52 pm

ENDE COMMANDS THAT YOU CONTINUE TO POST THESE FOR HER AMUSEMENT FOR WHEN SHE IS PT EXERCISING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 pm

...And her squeemusement
some of those things are ADORABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:55 pm

...And to distract her from the pain...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:57 am

er...future...sometime....

Robin
With a sigh, i pick up my bags and turn off the school computer, getting hustled out of the library by the last teacher. Going through the halls, calling Alfred to get a ride back home.
I lean against the lockers, going through the miscellaneous buttons of my phone bored as i wait. Projects have been murder on me after school...but sadly a good distraction from what I was missing on the 'other' side of life.
And then in the silence of the halls, a soft sort of sad tone echoes. I blink, wonder if I imagine it. I glance at my phone. Alfred still wouldn't be here for another twenty minutes...
I hesitantly stand from the lockers, simply staying and listening until curiousness draws me forward. Or something, I don't really notice walking until I'm standing in the doorway of the auditorium doors, looking in. Sirena up on stage alone, playing the piano in the relative darkness, except for the stage lights.

It's so loud...inside my head. With word that I...should have said. As I drown...In my regrets, I can't take back...the words I never said...

She pauses, looks up, the notes stopping with her song. Again, I don't really notice walking until I'm a few rows from first.
"Oh. Sorry, I, um..." I give a small smile, running a hand through my hair.
She gives a kind smile. "It's alright." Her eyes narrow, thinking about something. "Richard, right? Grayson? We met at the party?"
I chuckle. "You saved me at the party."
She laughs too. "That's right. With Spades." She gives an eye roll. "What's with villains and parties..."
God, she had no idea... A moment of silence. "Well, um...sorry for - "
She laughs again. "Oh stop. I said it was fine. Come on." Gesturing up before laying her hands on the keys again, she plays softly, sadly, and again I find myself moving to stand next to the piano bench up on stage. "Any requests?"
"Oh...no, not really..."
She smiles softly, her eyes going down to the keys as she pauses, adjusts her hands and plays something else.

It's sure as the floor 'neath my toes
And somehow not surprised
That I was superimposed, somehow in this life
And if my friends and my foes would just drop me a line, it'd be nice.

You see love is a drink that goes straight to my head
And time is a lover and I'm caught in her stare
And the sentiment there follows me straight to my bed through the night

What could be an anchor here, with a storm on the rise,
When you never meant to see so clear, when smoke gets in your eyes
And the men in the moon never makes his replies
Understood?

For a moment I was one man and the world made sense
For a moment in this storm made of consequence

I've got my life in a suitcase,
I'm ready to run, run, run away..
I've got no time, 'cause I'm always trying to run, run, run away
'Cause everyday in here feels like it's only a game.
I've got my life in a suitcase, a suitcase, a suitcase...

I stand, watching her fingers go slowly over the keys, feeling an eerie air around me. The lyrics dealing with things that bring back a bad pang to me, my bag heavy with schoolbooks but also with my uniform in the false bottom.
She looks up at me at the end, but I can only stare still for a while. And I'm thankful Alfred called just then to knock me out of it.
"You should get that?" She asks with a giggle.
I blink out of it, looking at my phone's face. "I should go," I whisper.
She nods, playing a fake tune with one hand as I turn to go down the stairs, but stop, look back. She looks at the keys, a small smile on her face.
"Can..." She stops, looks up questioningly. "Um...want to trade numbers?"
Her smile comes back, her eyes shining in the darkness. "Sure."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next