the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 21 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Marley
What have I gotten myself into? I felt myself being flung through the fourth wall, shattering it an explosion of stars and galexies. It's happened before, but I've never been... aware, in a chat where almost nobody else was. It was like being in a dream, and knowing you were asleep, but nobody else believed you. Or something. And now... I found myself in Luna. Laying on the ground. Ow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Crooks
And...there we are. Marls was lying on the ground in an alley, and I...remained, up out of sight on the shadows of a lanky rooftop. I wouldn't let her see me just yet. But I whistled something to her, cheerfully. She couldn't understand it, of course. Those Outlanders never knew anything. But neither did people, which made them so much fun to mess with. I can see you now, I whistled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Marley
I heard a whistle, a very... familiar whistle. A voice I definately recognized. I cursed, standing up quickly, and taking off running. This isn't good, he had found me already?! This isn't good at all. I wove through the streets, my size making it easy to dodge through the crowd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Crooks
I took off running as well, darting along a rooftop and leaping across a canal to land on another island. At a corner I skidded to a pause, glancing around the fraying crowds. For a second I'd thought I'd lost her. But then someone darting around a corner caught my eye. Aha. She was the only one moving terribly fast. I climbed up into another rooftop, keeping an eye on her from above. There. I had closed in, and now she was only just below me. But I remained out of sight just long enough to whistle again. This was too fun.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Marley
The whistle again, just above me. I knew he was taunting me, some cat-and-mouse game. I thought if there was any kind of merciful being calling the shots up in the sky, he'd let me win this one, 'cause A: I don't feel like dying, and B: Endellion can NOT be right. I slid through a crack between two houses, just barely wide enough for me to fit, and kept running

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Crooks
Ah, good call. I couldn't follow her on foot, though I continued to follow by rooftop. I kept my footsteps as quiet as possible. As long as she was down there, I couldn't get to her. However, she had to come out sometime. Like a dog waiting for a cat he'd barked up a tree.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Marley
Plan, plan, plannnn... ah... I wondered if Crooks was the type to get bored if I just found a place to hide for a while. Probably not, not with the challenge. I am such an idiot. But I can totally do this, I told myself. I've survived crazier freaks being after me. I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Different Marley, off getting killed somewhere else:
I listened to the talking from outside my cell, my mind in that between place between sleeping and wakefulness. I swear they drugged that funny juice stuff they gave me... doesn't matter, I was busting out of jail soon, anyway. The cop was saying something about 'payment' and 'getting rid of the midget street rat'. Ehhhh... once again, I'll worry about that crap later, I was tired. Stupid juice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Mr.Face:

"I...I do believe that will work then... Excellent." I grinned, perfectly aware of the absurdly pointy teeth that made a habit of being inside my skull. I handed a suitcase of money to the man outside the cell. "You can count it if you'd like..."I assured him casually, listening to the cell beyond. A girl. Drugged. Just a bit too old to be claimed by the internet...Quite a shame. She would have been good for it.
"Do I get a cart? Or do I just carry her out like some kind of...commonplace kidnapper?" I asked, raising an unbrow. I took great care in my expressions, lots of thought went into each unfacial twitch. I took great pleasure in being able to point my head in the correct direction to within an inch. I had been told it was unnerving, and that was exactly what I was going for.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 pm

The guard took the money greedily, his eyes shining as he studied the case. For a moment, he forgot about the girl, then snapped out of it as his gaze returned to the man's head. Well, more like a little to the left of the man's head, the guard couldn't look at it directly "I have a s...sack here, if you li...like" he stuttered out, his hands shaking as he grabbed a cloth sack and handed it to the man. It was small, but so was the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Mr.Face:

I took the bag, careful not to miss. Hearing it in space was more difficult than hearing people, because the bag did not breathe. That would soon be remidied of course, but...That thought did not help me at the moment. "Thank you" I was careful to grin again. The man stuttered, and it was quite entertaining to listen to.
I was noiseless when entering. And when I say noiseless...I mean, noiseless. I couldn't even hear myself breathe. I easily transferred the girl from bed to bag, and stood. I was 3.3 inches from the ceiling. I could hear it.
"I'd just like to...reiterate my thanks...Cellblock five would have been...uncomfortably quiet tonight...otherwise." I grinned again, as I was leaving, unlooking over my shoulder at the guard in question.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Marley
I felt hands on me, moving me, putting me into somewhere dark and small. I didn't fight it though, it was like I was moving through liquid cement, my brain wasn't even making sense. Hm, the bag smelled like apples... my eyes fluttered closed, and I slept

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Mr.Face:

By some miracle of the internet...Something about Craig's List I suppouse, I was able to walk back to my home universe. The walk was uneventful, and I enjoyed the fresh air for once. I normally loathe the outdoors...It's a bit too...open for my tastes. But this was nice.

I walked into my house through the prison enterance, and bypassed security with nothing more than an unglance.

I walked down five flights of stairs to cellblock 5, and was happy to hear that the corpses had all been moved. I suppousse they got the crematorium working again. I pulled open cell three, and shackled my purchase to the wall. Her feet did not reach the floor. Hmm. I was compelled to get her a stool so she would not dislocate her shoulders prematurely. We'd see when she woke up.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Marley
"Uggh..." I groaned, making a face. My head was clouded like... a lot of clouds. And stuff. There was a cold metal on my arms, keeping me to the wall. I think it was a wall. Maybe it was a really big platypus. Most likely a wall though.... note to self, next time you are offered apple juice by a prison guard, just say no. I seemed to be in some cell or something... maybe... I still didn't care though. Just wanted to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Mr.Face:

She was awake. Good. "Good evening..." I grinned at the groggy girl. "I realise you may have no Idea what you are doing here. And I am quite alright with that. Before we begin, I'm going to grant you permsiion to ask one question of your choosing. Be forewarned though, that if the question is 'may I leave now?' or any permutation thereof...you will have forefeited your right to question, and we will proceed in scream punctuated silence." I explained calmly. Aside from the clicking of my teeth...there was silence on the cellblock tonight. It was unnatural.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Crooks
"A'right Marls, we both know that I'm not one t' back down. Which leaves you with two choices: run for you short-looking life, or wait down there 'til you rot," I said charmingly, and smirked. And waited. This was easier than I had anticipated. That didn't bother me much; I had a couple of other guys to get after anyway.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Marley
"Hmmm... huh... uh..." I was muttering, while gasping for breath as my respiratory system fought against the drugs. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" I said with a half formed lazy smile, trying to raise my head enough to look at him.

Marley
Ok-ay... well... I could blend in with the crowd? I was short enough to hide in the sea of people... here goes everything... I darted out of my hiding place, and slowed considerably once I hit the throng of people

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Mr.Face:

Well...That...I had never heard that before. "I...What is a chicken?" I asked in return, pulling out a bone saw, exacto knives and some wood files. " And on an unrelated note...Would you rather I split your femur, grate off the soles of your feet, or remove all the ligaments in your arm?" I asked. " I like to keep things...Interactive." I said, with a grin.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Marley
No matter HOW sluggish I was, THAT did NOT sound particularly fun. "Uh... I'll take ligaments for ten thousand?" I muttered, finally able to look enough to see him. I shivered slightly, and let my head drop again. This was not my day... not my day at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Crooks
I darted after her, searching the crowd. Damn. She was swallowed by it. Ah well...two can play at that game. Speaking of which, I sort of liked this one. It was like tag. With a knife. Heh. I slowed, easily slipping into the crowd. These were my people, after all. Now...I circled through, until someone caught my eye. A considerably shorter head bobbing beneath the mass. I smiled and casually made my way over, being careful to blend.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Marley
I felt a pair of eyes trained on me, boring holes into my back. I kept a casual pace, but kept weaving, making sure to stay where the crowd was the thickest. Okay, obviously this wasn't a good long term thing. So what else? What is a skill of mine I could use to get away from him? This was /his/ territory, I didn't even know where I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Mr.Face:

Shame...I just did ligaments yesterday. Still, A scream was a scream I suppouse. "You make acceptable choices without being reprimanded...I would like to compliment you on that." I said, pulling up a bench to sit next in front of her. Due to height differences, this was easiest for me. I did not like to lean over my victims...It was undignified, and messy. And my neck would cramp up in this irritating way...

I went to an arm with an exacto knife in hand, and made several paralell slices. This was really the most efficient way to do this...I grinned as I completed the lines and then did the same in the horizontal. This allowed for easy skin peeling. That's normally when they started screaming. At the skin peeling. I tore one square off, waiting for a second for a response.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Marley
The knife was sharp, at least. Cut the skin quickly, not as much pain as a dull one. I looked back up at his non face, keeping my breathing even, and swallowing a scream. My sluggish mind helped a little, but the drugs were quickly wearing off

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 am

Mr.Face:

Hmm. Nothing. Strange...I peeled more skin, allowing it to fall to the ground in sheets. My hands were fairly bloody now. Had to be careful about that...if the knife slipped...Well...That could be unfortunate..."No screaming? What a shame..." I'd finished peeling, and felt along her arm for...there. Another slice, and I was granted complete access to her carpal tunnel, and just to be sure, I checked. I pulled on the sinewy arm bits in question. "You should now be experienceing uncontrollable finger movements. Tell me if this is not the case..."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 am

Marley
I started to feel sick, biting my tongue so hard my mouth was full of blood, just to keep from screaming. I spit a mouthful out, then went back to biting. That's when the twitching started, not too much at first, but soon totally uncontrollable, like my hand was a puppet being controlled by an invisible master. I squeezed my eyes shut, willing myself to wake up from this nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next