the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 12 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Maka
"Dude...You're in America, learn English," i say, turning around to glare at him. "I really can't understand a word you're saying. Try again?" I put a hand to my ear and lean in with a smirk. If only you knew i could crush your mind with a simple thought. But it was never as easy as that. The habui nature loved pain, i wouldn't end it so quickly.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 9:31 pm

((What was the verdict on habui powers working on soulbonders? I know Sarah couldn't use her fancy psychic skills on them, but what of habui skills?))

Na'arsif
"Thhhhad's easy for yoou d-to say," I grumbled, speaking slowly and trying my best to annunciate. "Ho-ow many languages have yoou learned?"
I was beginning to think that she was the nasty, angry drunk kind.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 9:38 pm

habui powers work on everyone but the insane. eyes change color --> control of mind, hair changes color --> control of body. they've got a pretty good blood lust themselves, natural born assassins by nature. and then she's also a werewolf who craves blood

Maka
"English is global, why should i learn some other one?" I say, crossing my arms. The sound of his heart is loud in my ears and though i just ate my mouth waters again. I feel my fangs come again behind my lips, my eyes flash to the wolf's for a moment before back to my usual steely blue.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm

((Alright, then. Na'arsif is sane...well, pretty much, anyway. He's sane when Peter's not around, put it that way.))

Na'arsif
"Predy soon, yu'll need du learn Pedla," I said with a smirk, crossing my arms as well. "Id'll dop English in de near fudure."
Wait a minute. Did her eyes just change color? Eyes don't do that. I frowned, narrowing my own eyes. I was certain of what I saw, but it didn't make sense.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Maka
I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously. "What? I'm not learning some language I've never heard of! In your dreams, asshole."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Na'arsif
I laughed and started speaking in Pedla.
"It's a shame you don't speak this language," I said with a smirk (not that she could see it anyway). "I could be saying the worst things to you right now, and you'd have absolutely no idea what they were! For example, you're a prissy bitch who really shouldn't drink so much. But to you, it sounds like nonsense!" I began speaking English again for my next words. "When de Sybek come, yu'd du well du join dem. Everyone whu geds lefd behind will die. I'm being nice by delling yu dis, yu know. If yu remember noding else, remember du join de Sybek."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Maka
"Sounds like some twisted gang fantasy of yours. You like to play dress up, Mr. Mittens?" I joke with a laugh. "Fine, you want to threaten me. I don't really like that though..." My eyes turn purple and i force my way into his head, causing him mental pain as if there was some rodent up there clawing against his skull to get out. I smile a fanged smile at him.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Na'arsif
Her eyes frickin' turned purple, and all of a sudden there was a nasty pain in my head. I rubbed my temples, scowling.
"I wasn'd...grnh...dreadening yu!" I said, my fangs gritted. "I was drying du be...argh...helpfahl! Fine. We'll play id yur way..."
I yanked off my mittens, revealing my paw-hands. I have five fingers, though they're shorter and wider than those of a human. Each finger has a sharp claw at the end...though admittedly I could've done for another sharpening. There are thin pads on my hands, left behind from hundreds of thousands of years ago before we evolved and stood on two feet. The parts that aren't covered by the paw pads are covered instead by sleek, black fur.
I pulled my scarf down below my jaw with one paw and pulled back the hood with the other, stuffing my mittens in a pocket inside my robes afterwards. The humans say that vreshnik look just like foxes, but with blue fur in the place of orange. I've seen pictures of foxes, and I have to say that the humans are right. I revealed my bright blue and white fox face to the drunken girl now, my amber eyes flashing angrily. Did I mention that we have slitted pupils? I don't think I did. Well, we do.
"Fandasy?" I asked testily, my ears lying flat against my head. "Dis is realidy, and id's a realidy yu'd bedder ged used du! See dis uniform?" I tugged at my collar. "Dis is de uniform of a Sybek wind-user. De oder users have differend colors, bud de sdyle of de uniform is de same. Expecd du see dese a lod more. If yu don'd feel like dying, expecd du be wearing one!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Maka
"I'm not joining some cult, freak!" I yell, slightly taken aback. Orange flecks in my purple eyes as i growl, low and deadly. "I don't expect to be dying if you can't touch me."
In a second I shift, my light gray pelt turning white as i take his body under my control. He finds he can't move as i fog his mind with a more intense pain. Though smaller than Mom because I was only half wolf, i was about the size of a small car. My growl grows in strength as the craving for blood starts again, the want pushing at me to do my worst. My scruff rises down my back. 'Try me now, freak. You can't even move.'
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Na'arsif
What the fuck?! She freaking turned into a wolf! What the hell was this?!
She changed colors again, and all of a sudden I couldn't move. The pain in my head grew worse, like someone was trying to drive a knife through my skull. But was I helpless? Hell no! I was a Sybek!
I might not have had anything to channel with, but I could still use my power. It just wouldn't be as easy. Focusing, I let out my energy in a large, short burst, sending a blast of wind at the freaky wolf-human-creature-I-don't-even-know.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Maka
Something hits me, sending me staggering back. My concentration snaps and i let him go. Interesting... I growl again, getting my footing again and taking his mind again. Whatever the hell that was...wind? I search his mind. I can easily crush all memories involved in whatever the heck that was, but what's the fun in that? I could do that if the situation got bad. All he did was send me a few feet back. I take his body again, slowly crushing his mind.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 18, 2011 11:22 pm

((All she'd be able to see in his mind is a sky blue spiral, just like the one on his uniform. The spiral is the shape of wind energy; wind types need to concentrate on pouring energy through this shape to use their powers. Also, I don't think she'd be able to pick out the word "wind," seeing as all his private thoughts are in Pedla anyway.))

Na'arsif
Rak...this wasn't looking good. My head was filled with blinding pain, enough to make stars dance before my eyes. Clearly, more drastic measures needed to be taken.
Mot, I thought in Pedla, addressing my soul by her nickname, would you do me a favor and kick the girl's soul's ass?
Way ahead of you! she answered. I'm swooping in on him now. He won't know what hit him!
As long as Jylaimot could attack the girl's soul (which wouldn't be hard, seeing as the girl had very little energy--especially in comparison to mine), I'd be just fine. In a few seconds the drunk would be on the ground, writhing and screaming.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 am

Not mentioned and not mentioned...SORRY

Maka
'You have one ass ugly language, you know th-' I say in his mind before striking pain makes me forget to breathe for a moment. I shift back, biting my tongue so as not to make a sound. I'm not one to show weakness like that. Again, concentration interrupted, I let him go
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm

((Yeah, sorry, I don't think I ever said that.

You don't share her opinion for the language, do you...? ;-; I mean, it doesn't look very nice written out, but I think it sounds nice when you actually speak it...

Also, before I go on, do you want to draw this fight out more or not?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 pm

maka's just sassy like that...

and idk, if you want to
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri May 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Na'arsif
Fighting this girl was getting to be much more trouble than it was worth. Heck, it really wasn't worth anything! And it was getting a little too risky for my tastes.
"Screw dis," I said, my lip curling in anger and frustration. "I hope yu die. Bye nahw!"
Three...two...one!
With a blast of blue and white light and an earsplitting crack, I left the plane with the freaky wolf human. Now safe on another plane, I could focus on tracking more signatures. After all, I still had that quota to fill. I needed to kill a lot more bonders if I wanted to get paid this week!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Maka
I gasp for breath, cursing all the while. My hair turns back to raven black, by eyes settling back on my usual steal blue. I shakily stand, leaning against a building.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:30 pm

lalala...I is in the mood for DDS...but hardly anybody is on Sad
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Lol that's the trouble of getting out of school early
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:45 pm

BW!! *tackles* and ik, you were always out of school right around my lunch hour
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Still in school, on my iPod. Maybe when ende comes back you two can continue killing Winnie. I won't be on till later tho
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Oh, THAT getting out of school early...wait. YOU STILL HAVE SCHOOL?? You poor thing *pats head*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Yup another week...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 pm

*huggles* Stick in there!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 pm

((*doesn't get out until the 27th. Well, technically the 24th, because she has no finals on the 27th*

Aria could kill someone... Very Happy))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next