the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 22 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 am

Crooks
And then I ducked out, into an alley I knew snaked around to a bridge that would lead me to the street she was headed. I stopped as I neared the street, waiting for her to pass, and whistled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:13 am

Marley
I stopped just shy of a whistle, not too different from the ones all around me, but in that same voice I recognized. Crook's voice. I doubled back around, trying to keep my movements casual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:18 am

Crooks
I looked around the corner, and just as I predicted, she was gone the other direction. Once again, I nearly lost her. Not to worry. I climbed nimbly onto a rooftop right quick, glancing around and heading in the direction I'd seen her go. Now where...? Ah. I smiled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 am

Mr.Face:

I fogot to warn her not to bite her toungue...What a shame. The probability that I would have to get this suit drycleaned just skyrocketed. "Oh...You may want to refrain from biting your toungue off...You do need it to scream..." I went ahead and warned the girl anyway. If she drowned in her own blood...that would do nothing for me. I rolled the arm over, hearing a crack as the shoulder dislocated, and put an incision just at the base of her hand, and peeling off the skin on the back of her hand. This was always tricky with the shackles. Really, I should get paid for things like this. Oh. WAIT...I do.
I started detaching ligaments from fingerbones. This I could have some fun with...Typically this also illicited a decent amount of screaming...I really just wanted to break the silence that had descended on the block since tuesday. It was stifling. No one in agony. No one boiling in the iron bull...nothing.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:35 am

Marley
I took a sharp left, to the open ocean. Ah... I'm not a very good swimmer... but maybe I could find a boat. There! An old, but functional looking motorboat was roped to an open post. I would have cheered if I wasn't running so fast. I grabbed my knife from my bag and sawed the rope, jumping into the boat. Gotta hotwire this... never hotwired a boat before. Car, yes. Maybe they're not so different...

Marley
If I was the crying type... I held my breath, now swallowing my blood. Yea, not the best idea, might make me puke, but it was all I could really do not to scream. And I was going to make sure he didn't get my screams. I was literally shaking with pain, though, my head swimming. Just let me die now, I prayed to any deity that may happen to be out there. Let me die before it gets worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:42 am

Mr.Face:

The silence was irritating. Genuinely. I pulled the ligaments down through the base of her hand, rolling the dislocated shoulder back into place casually. Dislocation didn't matter to me. Anyone could dislocate something. She shook though, and it that was interesting, I suppouse... I pulled straight down on the ligaments in my hand and heard them rip from their home in her arm. Not as satisfying without the screams of agony.
"What do I HAVE TO DO to get you to SCREAM!?" I asked her frustratedly, tossing the ligaments to the floor behind me. "I can peel off your fingernails! I can pull your teeth! I can rub sandpaper along your gums! I can run massive amounts of electricity through you! YOUR PICK." I was mere inches from her face. I wondered if enough of her toungue was left to even respond.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:47 am

Marley
I tried to mutter something, but found my tongue didn't do much in response. I couldn't even feel it anymore. My shaking increased, but I did my best to give him a tiny, tiny smirk, and spit blood in his face. 'Go to hell' I mouthed, squeezing my eyes shut tighter. Would I black out, at least? Was fate that kind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 am

Crooks
Let's see. Scared Outlander plus Me equals Head For Nearest Getaway. Scary-looking crowds that way. Winding streets that way. Open ocean...ah. I leaped to another rooftop silently, inspecting each boat. Most were small and rickety...holy shit, was that a motorboat? Now what idiot would tie up a motorboat in the wide open? I looked closer. Ah. An idiot willing to get it hijacked by a midget. I hurried closer, pulled out my small gun and shot a warning bullet into the windsheild.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 am

Mr.Face:

I didn't know where that was. I shrugged. She said very interesting things when she bothered to open that mouth. "You still did not choose, and I do not think you WANT me to decide your fate for you...Because...Really...Then I would feel bad for not giving you any imput on your own death. And that would be a shame. I would...hate for you to die feeling cheated out of something...I suppouse I will just file at your feet until you decide. I have plenty of time..." I smiled as I siezed a foot. The file found its way into my other hand. This was just a fun way to cause pain really, as the sole of your foot holds quite a few nerve endings. Nothing lethal...No. Where was the fun in that? I slid the file back and forth slowly, allowing for the skin to peel slowly. My grin expanded.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Marley
No freaking gas?! What the freaking freakidy friggen freak?! Hm... since when have my thoughts become G rated? I cursed, trying once again to start up the boat, as if gas would have mysteriously appeared in the tank. Then a shot rang out, and I cursed again, diving into the water for lack of a better plan. Well, now I know I'm screwed.

Marley
Part of my mind noted I had started hyperventilating, my breath shallow and rapid. Don't panic. Don't panic. My powers were nullified by my pain... but don't panic. I bit my tongue once more, and felt it actually detach in a flash of red hot searing pain, that prompted a short, gutteral moan from the back of my throat. I spit it out, getting extremely dizzy as I realized I just bit off my own &^$#ing tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Crooks
Tough luck. My clothes would get wet, and it was so much harder to move when they're heavy with water. Ah well. I dove in, speeding through the water like I'd been swimming all my life. Well, I had. I kept my eyes open so I could see where she was, hooked an arm around her neck and drug her to land. "Tag. You're it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Marley
I cursed inwardly, struggling against his grip but ultimately failing. Hm. Well. Plan #76765. "Crooks... there's one thing... I think you should know... before you kill me" I said softly, concentrating on breathing despite his tight grip on my throat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Crooks
I cock my head, reaching for my knife. "A'right. I'll bite."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Marley
I gave him a lopsided smile "Lesson of life number two hundred and twelve. Don't mess with habui chicks" My hair turned a cold, blank white, and I froze him to the spot as I snaked out of his grasp, and took off running

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Crooks
I felt like I was a statue. Shit. Well, that was unexpected. A short-lived fear ran through me from not being able to move, almost the feeling you get when someone holds you underwater. And then I slowly unfroze, and slumped back down to the stone again, taking a breath. Alright. That wouldn't do. I got up quickly, and...hmm. There was a loose brick conveniently lying in a nearby alley. I grabbed it and hurled it at her fast-moving frame.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Marley
The farther away I got, the more I felt my grip on his mind slipping. But it didn't matter, I'd be home free... ya know... somehow... I darted as fast as I could, my mind racing... then, there was a sharp pain to the back of my head, a cracking sound filling the air. Then I fell to my knees, my vision blurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Crooks
I grinned and whistled something happily. Got her! I dashed to her. Wouldn't want her getting up before I killed her now, would I? My knife found its way into my hand. "That was interesting. Any words?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Marley
I groaned, touching the back of my head lightly, and feeling the warm moisture spreading there. But as soon as he got within arm's length, I grabbed my knife from my bag with my other hand, and plunged it into his leg "Yeah" I murmured, my voice slurred "see you later, creep" then I forced myself to my feet, and stumble ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Name: Artemis
Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a441/sunspirt/beautifulgiryesbeautyeyesgirl-32bcb7c5a7bf1157b4822ad8d0ab30c9_h.jpg
Species:
human
Personality:
to be developed
Killer/Victim:
victim
Particular enemies:
her torturer?

Name:Drake
Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a441/sunspirt/photo%20edits/tumblr_l0qwn5WoBw1qar3aho1_500.jpg
Species:
good question... to be decided
Personality:
cocky son of a bitch, can get a little to sure of himself and loves to, you guessed it- torture others
Killer/Victim:
killer
Particular enemies:
don't really know the other charries yet, but with his attitude I can guarantee there'll be at least one or two he butts heads with

Last edited by Ella Rose on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 pm

endellion wrote:Marley

Part of my mind noted I had started hyperventilating, my breath shallow and rapid. Don't panic. Don't panic. My powers were nullified by my pain... but don't panic. I bit my tongue once more, and felt it actually detach in a flash of red hot searing pain, that prompted a short, gutteral moan from the back of my throat. I spit it out, getting extremely dizzy as I realized I just bit off my own &^$#ing tongue.

Mr.Face:

Well. There went her toungue. I heard it slap against the floor. I cannot pretend to be indifferent about this, as the entire reason for purchasing her was to fill my cellblock with screams. The moan was...welcome, but still. Not a scream. Let it be noted that I am irritated. In my irritation, the file slipped, cutting deeper into her foot than I had anticipated. I felt unwelcome blood pour down my hand, and made a mental not to get this shirt drycleaned in the morning. And to use bleach before hand. "I do apologise for that...Sudden feeling of agony that you must have just experienced...It was...Not intentional. Now...Seeing as you have recently...Removed your own toungue...I believe a change of plans is in order...Do...Excuse me for a moment while I explore my...Electrical options." I told her calmly, releasing the foot.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:49 pm

(how may I join in? anything in particular I should know? ps-I did read the rules, so please don't shank me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Artemis held back a shiver and pulled her ratty shirt closer to her thin frame. Her pale, bruised skin showed through the many holes of the bloodied material. She remained quiet, letting her dark hair fall and cover her sharp, gray eyes as she tried her hardest not to draw attention to herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Marley
A strange, strangled whimper type noise escaped my lips when the file slipped. My eyes reflected my pain, the pain from all of the torture, even if the rest of my face seemed distant. Then I snapped out of it, and in the last burst of rebellious energy my body seemed to contain, I used my non-injured foot to kick him between the legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Mr.Face:

That...That was...Unexpected. I fell to my knees wordlessly, never unlooking away from her. That...That took some nerve to do that. She would pay for that. A lot. Taking care to remain noiseless, which...actually required a bit of effort, for obvious reasons, I stood back up and left the room, careful to lock it behind me. Walking was a little bit...ardurous, but I managed without complaint, and made it to the staircase before I was interrupted by a guard. "Sir...We have a problem..." I looked down at the guard.

"Other than the fact that you are talking to me instead of actually doing what I pay you for? Enlighten me." I chastised.

"Well...A girl up on block two..." He began uneasily. I cut him off.

"If she's such an issue, bring her down here then. I have plenty of space." I said irritatedly. I was on a quest for my portable OS...The one with the electric nodules...Best investment this year. By FAR.

"Yes...Yes sir..." And the guard dissappeared up the stairs to cellblock two to retrieve the girl in question.

Cell block two:

A white masked guard opened the cell to find two dead bodies and a trembling girl. "Come with me." He said flatly, fully aware of what he was doing, and of the fact that this girl would never see the light of day again. "We have to make space for the rioters." He explained further, with no real reason to.

Mr.Face:

I carried my box of software back downstairs, and started setting up shop in the cell with my purchase in it. I was careful not to get within kicking distance while I was setting up the machinery.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Marley
My head was slumped back down when he entered the room, and I only slightly raised it to watch him mess with a box of machines, my eyes dull and disinterested. Kicking him had given me a measure of fleeting satisfaction, but when it came right down to it, I was still in crippling pain, and I was as good as dead. A series of whimpers kept building in my throat, but I did my best to swallow each one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next