the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 23 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Artemis stared up at the guy, her eyes wide as she debated whether or not to obey and follow.
Her eyes landed to the dead bodies before her and she swallowed hard ... perhaps obeying would be in her best interest...
Fighting hard to quell the shaking of her limbs she stood up and scampered around the bodies, holding back a gasp as she recognized one as an thirteen (and five quarters) year old- non internet sacrificed- girl, and into the rough arms of the guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Spades
That was... incredibly difficult. The security here was pretty good, I have to say, and between that, and the riots out front, I barely managed to get in. And something told me I really was going to need backup. Nevertheless, I didn't have time to call for anybody else from the team, I had to keep moving. After quite a good amount of wandering around, I finally hit the stairs, and descended five flights of them. They were a mess; rusty, and falling apart at the seams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Cellblock 2:

The guard caught her roughly and dragged her downstairs...He had wanted to poiint out to his boss that the stairs were getting so bad that they needed some kind of repairs done, but his employer never took kindly to comments like that.

As he reached the fifth block, he noticed a pale girl with viny tattoos and scars standing just inside the door. He pulled his pistol from his side, while tightening his hold on the girl before opening the door. "Who are you?" He asked cautiously.

Mr.Face:

I was quite pleased when I heard the voice of my computer casually tell me "Windows is resuming...Please wait." And I waited the obligatory 3 minutes until windows booted.

"Run program five." I told the computer casually. I walked back to my lovely purchase. " Now...Where to put these nodes...I could just drill straight into your spine...That could be interesting..." I grinned, turning back to the toolbox for my screwdriver.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Artemis bit back a wince at his rough grip, she's had worse, no need to be such a wuss over that. her gaze shot between the two, trying hard to figure out was about to happen, and whats more- prepare herself for it. She had to stay strong, she just had to

Last edited by Ella Rose on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Spades
I whipped around, carefully taking a razor-sharp card from my belt. Not my best planned out infiltration, but it was the best I could do under the circumstances. Besides, I had been so close... "Don't move, or I'll slit your throat" I hissed dangerously. Oh, very hero-like. But I was sort of operating solo on this one, anyway

Marley
My eyes widened slightly, and I instinctively tried to move. That shot new pain up my arm and foot, and I made another low, gutteral sound. I closed my eyes again, not really wanting to see what would happen next

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Crooks
I growled, falling over my leg to tear out the knife. Ouch. That hurt. I tried to take a step and winced, crouching again. So I just yanked out my gun, firing a few rounds as best aimed as I could when I was hunched like I was.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Marley
I fell, slumped against a wall, just as a bullet flew past my head. Talk about dumb luck... I shook my head, trying to clear my vision, before sluggishly taking off again. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon.... I had to get home. I had to see Nate. I just had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Mr.Face:

Hmm...She was shackled to the wall...Access to the spine was limited. In order to circumvent my problem I simply pushed her head down toward her chest, exposing the base of her neck. I used the screwdriver to inflict a small puncture wound, nothing lethal...Just...enough to get to the cluster of nerves. I fed the node into the small hole, and secured with a piece of electrical tape. That actually...Would probably be enough for the moment...I could wire her up more as I needed to...If there wasn't a desireable result as the set up currently stood.

"OS...Start low...80 volts. I want this to last." I said, as I became aware of some kind of noise outside the door. Speaking? Who was speaking?

Cellblock five:

The guard responded by shooting the strange girl in the shoulder. It was a trained response.

He continued on with his original set of commands, which was shackling this girl to the wall in cell 2. He came back out, slamming the door behind him, before returning to the girl he had shot. "What are you doing here?" He asked flatly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Crooks
Damn. Missed. I put a hand on a wall to steady myself, and tried to stand again. There was a sharp pain in my calf. I'd check into that later. For now I pushed the pain aside, trying to run after her. It was more of a limping jog, but she wasn't moving too fast herself. Ah. Shortcut. I went down another alley, making sure to remain silent. With that blow to the head, she would probably stop once she thought she'd lost me.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Artemis was now thoroughly confused and shaken up. They had moved her why?. She swallowed hard and observed her surrounds, subtly testing out the strength of her restraints. perhaps she could break free..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Marley
I made my first noise of... fear. I had... died before, but still... I was afraid of the unknown, to be honest. I've always acted so confident... but really... I was just... afraid. I hissed in pain when he drilled the hole, but my body was too battered to even have the energy to tense up. So I tried to find my happy place... hm... I imagined being with Nate. So far, I had avoided thinking of him to save myself emotional pain, but now, imagining me being in his arms gave me a small comfort.

Spades
I yelled out in pain, clutching my burning shoulder. Then when the guard returned, I let a card fly at his leg. It easily cut through the skin and muscle, and I knew that the chemical residue would make it burn

Marley
His footsteps stopped behind me, and when I glanced around, he was gone. This can't be a good sign. It either meant he was on the roof, or somehow had gotten ahead of me, and was waiting. So I decided to take the risk of heading back the way I had came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Crooks
I had been waiting for her to pass by. She did. I raised my gun with a friendly smile, leaning against the wall. "I win." And with that, I fired.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Peter
We made our way through the crowded streets of Auda. So far, we hadn't seen any Sybek out on the streets...but it was confirmed that there was, in fact, an academy in place here. We had to be on our guard...
Always alert, Sesria mentioned.
Of course, right after she said that, some guy walked right into me. Should've had my eyes forward...
So much for alert, I thought to Sesria with an embarrassed mental laugh, getting up.
"You alhright?" Senet asked as I got to my feet and brushed myself off. The guy who'd bumped into me was long gone. Nice fellow. I mean, yeah, it was partly my fault...but still.
"Yeah, fine," I replied, pulling my hood back on my head. It'd flown off...which made me uneasy...but it was only down for a few seconds. Shouldn't have been a problem, right?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Marley
I heard his voice, which sounded underwater because of my still reeling head. I turned to look at him, my body ready to start running again. Suddenly, a loud shot pierced the air... then pain... then red... then... nothing. My body lay, broken on the dusty ground, my mind already gone. I would never make it home to Nate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Mr.Face:

I had to leave the room again because I heard someone scream in the hallway. It's been a strange night. I wondered if it was the girl from Cellblock 2. As I left I heard the OS tell the room: "Administering 80 volts in...3...2...1" I didn't even get to listen to the response, because just outside the cell, I was met with the sound of someone who had been shot And someone...Kneeling? I didn't know.

"What is going on here?" I asked the one with the plastic face. You could hear the masks. That's partly why I had implemented them. Plastic was very...noisy. You could always tell when someone had a smooth plastic face.

"Erm...Intruder alert..." He said, sounding injured.

" How astute." I criticised.

"She hit me with some...Sharp...Paper...It burns..." He stated through strained breathing.

"Clearly you deserved it. Consider that a warning, and pray that it doesn't get infected." I said disinterestedly, as I walked over to the gunshot victim. I picked her up by an arm. Being 8 feet tall, her feet naturally dangled a bit. "What was your intention...breaking in here?" I asked her calmly. I heard the OS doing another countdown. I wondered if the voltage was set to ascend without me.

SOMEWHERE IN AUDA...

Several guards had been watching from abandoned bildings, as they normally did, with a copy of relevant pages of the book of faces. "I...I think I fond one..." a guard called, looking from a page to the street below. Someone had briefly lost their hood...and made the mistake of revealing their face. "Lets go...The one with the hood." He muttered, already halfway down the stairs.

"STOP RIGHT THERE. YOU, ERM...man with the hood..." No one in Auda could read, so they had not been able to ascertain his name for the arrest. "YOU WITH THE HOOD!! YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED UNDER ARREST BY THE DICTATORSHIP OF AUDA!!" Several more guards descended onto the street.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Artemis sighed, becoming bored. She tugged at her chains, ignoring the loud clanking they made as she tried to break free. Blood welted up around her wrist but she didn't care. Not anymore. She struggled harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Peter
We in the team exchanged looks. We were all wearing hoods.
"Um, do you mean one of us?" I asked, confused. "We haven't done anything!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Crooks
I let out something like a choked laugh, watching her fall. I won. I took a couple steps to her side and practically collapsed over my wound, sucking in a breath to hold back a whimper. She'd dug that knife deep. Ah well. I took out my own, pressing it into her forehead to carve a jagged red line. There. Now it was official.

But it hurt to walk. So there I sat, next to a warm corpse with my name carved in it.

Until I heard a whistle. "Hm, looks like a real tough kill, that one," someone laughed. Shit. I tried to stand, wincing with the weight put on my leg. Someone yanked me back by my shirt collar and shoved me to the ground. The guy looked half drunk, but still had a powerful punch. I looked up at him over my shoulder. "You owe me money. What've you been doing all day instead of getting it?" A knife glinted in his hand.

"Playing tag," I responded.

(Dun dun DUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Format:
Name: E Drew
Appearance: shaggy black hair, slightly long. Touches the nape of his neck in the back.
Species: Reality Bender
Personality: Cocky, fisty, dare-develish. Doesnt care about much.
Killer/Victim: Killer
Particular enemies: jay or G. Drew

Format:
Name: G. Drew
Appearance: Same as E. Drew
Species: Relaity Bender
Personality: Careful, acts without thinking when people he love are in danger, smart, adorable, and funny.
Killer/Victim: victim
Particular enemies: E. Drew.

Format:
Name: Billi
Appearance: Long black hair that falls to her mid back. Ragged at the ends. Pale skin with freckles around her nose. Purple eyes. Scars litter her shoulders and back from torture sessions she has gone through already.
Species: Genetically altered human.
Personality: Snarky, sarcastic, snide, hates most people.
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: Um....a lot of people

This is going to get interesting...Oh evil drew..you again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Marley
I silently screamed, my mouth opening wide in the expression of silent agony. My entire body shaked with the electricity, and I silently begged for it to stop. If there really was a God, why would he let such things happen?! Maybe this is just punishment. Maybe I deserve all this. Another countdown started, and a single tear leaked from the corner of my eye at the realization, moments before a more powerful shock racked my body. Was I really that horrible of a person? I had killed before... so maybe. You know, this probably isn't the time for this moment of soul searching crap...

Spades
I glared at him, kicking out at his gut as I slashed at his arm with another card "Let me go!" I demanded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Name: Jay
Appearance: Brown, boy-short haircut. Average weight and height, curvy.
Species: Dreamweaver, but no powers
Personality: A prankster, good sense of humor, and great intuition.
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: Adrian, and Evil Drew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Mr.Face:

I caught the foot mid swing, and grinned a bit at that. That took skill. Meanwhile, I felt something tear through my suit...It stung. Quite a bit. "Come with me...You violent little thing..." I said calmly, pushing open the cell door immediately behind her. Cell four. I unceremoniously shackled her up. "Well...This is a serendipitous turn of events isn't it? I started the night with an empty cellblock...and now it's filling up. How nice." I commented. "Please excuse me momentarily...In the chain of 'people I'm killing right now' You are third. I have a girl in cell two to go...Shake up a bit, My apologies." I grinned as I slammed the cell door.
I wondered if the PVC piping was rigged to go across the hall or just up and down the cells in paralell formation. I had built it so long ago that I couldn't remember. It carried the screams from cell to cell, to set prisoners on edge. My favourite personal touch.
I checked up on my electrified friend. "Oh. Dear...Going on quite well without me aren't we?" I told the OS upon entering the room. I could hear the girl shaking.
"100 volts in--" The OS began.
"That...that is not necessary at the moment...I want to be here when she dies. Only set off the shocks when I am here to observe OS dear." I told the computer.
"Like now?"
"Give me twenty minutes to go introduce myself to the lovely block transfer next door...And then I will be back." I told her.
"100 volts in twenty minutes...and counting." She replied. Good.
I grabbed my toolbox and proceeded next door. "Hello. I apologise for the delay...There were...extenuating circumstances that had to be dealt with." I told her calmly. I opened the toolbox, finding the bonesaw readily accessible. "I believe in interactive torture. So...Keeping that in mind...Shall I begin with your feet or arms?"

Somewhere In Auda:

"Well then...EVERYONE TAKE OFF THE HOODS..." One of the guards called. They could already disregard all the females, as the person they were looking for was clearly male. "It doesn't matter WHAT you've done." He added. Stupid foreigners.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Artemis froze, her lips parted in horror as his words rebounded through her head. Did he just ask her which limp she preferred to lose? Either she had finally gone bonkers, or there really was a guy approaching her with a saw. "wha-what?" she squeaked, flinching away

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Peter
We exchanged looks again.
"Okay, team..." I started, "take off the hoods, I guess."
I didn't trust the authorities in Auda, but I didn't want to stir up too much trouble...or attract attention to us. We didn't need that. The four of us pulled our hoods back.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Mr.Face:

"Where would you like me to start? Arms or legs?" I repeated. Was she deaf? That would be a mess. That would just be a royal mess. The blind leading the deaf...That would be hideous.

SOMEWHERE IN AUDA:

The guard checked the book page, and then looked back at Peter. "Sieze him." He told the other guards, and two guards appeared on either side of Peter, holding his arms behind him. "You are coming with us...Erm...You." The guard still didn't know his name.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next