the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 39 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Drake gave a soft sigh as he felt his blood leave his body. why did this feel so good? he didn't know, but it had been far too long since he last experienced this euphoria. his hands groped her body, and satisfaction filled him as he felt her stiffen, then flinch as pain filled her. guess she had chosen wrong.
he had the stake ready, just in case

Last edited by Ella Rose on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Sin: Pain coursed through me, muscles twitching and contracting in agony, but i did not scream. Id already given him the satisfaction of being bitten. I would not let him hear me scream. My fists clenched, my nails biting into my palms, but i couldnt even register the pain. There was too much other pain to register another small pain. It was too much. I felt my fangs slide from his neck as the pain overloaded my senses, the world spinning. Black dots once more assaulted my vision, high-pitched ringing filling my head, and then i lost consciousness.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Nate was breathing deep as he was forced away, blood dribbling down his chin. Pain was still coursing through his entire being, but he stood as straight as he could. The blood flow from his stomach had stopped, but his insides were still gone, as they always would be. He wasn't stupid, he knew he wasn't going to survive this, but he wasn't going to go down like a scared shitless vicitim. "Let me go and fight me," he growled, his fangs fully extended, making his words muddle together some. A sharp pain suddenly went through him, nearly making him drop to his knees. Blood...he needed more blood....
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Drake felt her go limp under him. he stayed like that for a while, enjoying the moment. his body was riddled with pleasure, both physically and mentally. "that was amazing" he whispered "we should do that again sometime"
He kissed her lips a few times more before sliding off and out the room. it was no fun when they weren't awake to experience it

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Freya: I pouted. "I dont like fighting. Just maiming and killing..." i said. "Besides, i dont think you;re in much shape to fight me anyways...." i murmered, levitating him in front of me and drawing my knife across his cheek slowly.

Sin: I coursed through black oblivion, when suddenly i experienced something like running into a brick wall, everything rushing back all at once as i blinked awake, body riddled with pain. Every breath seemed slow, ragged, full of agony. Everything hurt. Although, i supposed, technically, i didnt need to breathe. The blood had still done me some good. I felt slightly stronger now, the bloodhunger safely pushed away. But my wounds couldnt heal while the knives were in them. I was very aware that i likely appeared to be an undead pincushion right now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Nate barely winced, the pain in his cheek nothing compared to what he was feeling in his stomach. He stared down at the girl, his deep breathing not helping the agony at all. Once again, his mind went to Marley. He was never going to see her again, the thought hurting him more than anything...He was never going to marry the love of his life...never going to wear that apron.... The thought of the apron brought a small smile to his face, helping escape from this hell, even if for a few seconds.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Momo13 wrote:E. Drew just grinned. "Of course." he walked back to the wonderful shelf of tools and came back with a small generator. Instead of putting the prongs on the girl herself, he put them on the metal table. The table would work as a conductor so this would work beautifully. He set up the generator and grinned down to the girl. "Three...two...." he let the anticipation build in her and the real Drew. E. Drew nealt down next to her and whispered in her ear the last number of the countdown. "One."'he sent off 80 volts of energy through the table and warned as it made her twitch.
Drew stopped struggling when he saw the electricity go through her. "No....No..." why did the other him have to dothis to them? Whey did he have to hurt Jay?

i think it was this ende
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:11 pm

"Hmm. I guess it wasn't too important anyways. I'll call you Jane Doe. If you'd rather loose those pretty lips than tell me your name, that is your problem. But because of that, this is going to be twice as painful," Trix hissed.
She had originally planned on using the knife, but threw it away. Her fingertips that were hot enough to cook flesh would work just as well for screwing up her face, and be much more painful.
"I was going to burn your eyes blind first, but I want you to see this. You've really made me mad now, you know that? This could have been so much simpler."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Drake slunk back into the room, a case of sharp silver object at hand "ello" he grinned, his eyes glinting in anticipation "how you feeling?"

Shit, she was in deep. Artemis squirmed, trying to break away. "what do you want with me?" fear leaked out through her voice, but she couldn't help it. this girl was... unearthly unnerving

Last edited by Ella Rose on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Ezra felt like he was going to be sick, he gagged but nothing came out. A low moan escaped him.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Freya: "You're smiling. I dont think that's right...." i said, knife ripping through the flesh on his chest, before i picked up a saw, going to work on his ribcage.

Sin: "Like id love killing you and putting you through all teh pain im in." i growled.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Mr.Face:

I was going to take that as a 'yes' then. Alright. I walked out into the hall, making a mental note to return in a bit, because I had things to do. Some guard came up to me. "Yes?" I asked, coming off as irritated. Which was not untrue.

"You also have a shoplifter across the hall..." He reminded me.

"Oh. Right...erm. Well then. Go and start things with the child in My laborotory. I'll be along in a bit." I commanded, walking across the hall to the next cell. "Good...early morning." I told the occupant. "Shoplifting...My My." I reprimanded softly.

IN THE HALLWAYS UPSTAIRS...

The guard took off running as soon as he got off the steps of the prison hall. He bolted back to the hallway with the storage cupboard, hoping the boy would still be there. Mr.Face had been busy. NOT what he'd expected for a thursday night...But...Whatever. "Jello!" He remembered the password by some miracle feat.

Last edited by Invisimort on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 pm

"Oh, a little fun on a late night terrorizing a poverty stricken town, I suppose. Now be quiet, or I'll burn your tongue off."
Trix ran her steaming fingers over the girl's eyebrows, leaving shinny red lines of skin. A horrible smell filled the air, overpowering fire. The smell of burning flesh. Trix had smelled it before in wars, but had never actually cooked a human. Cooked. Was that what she was doing? Just burning her, badly, she assured herself. Cooked human would be nasty.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Drake sat across from her, his expression eager "you're in pain? do tell." he started to fiddle with a wooden stake his was holding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Artemis bit down, holding back a scream as she continued to struggle under her grip. Did she just burn her eyebrows off? why couldn't she just pity her and kill her now?

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 pm

The word shook Beatle from his short nap. A cry of joy escaped his lips as he heard the code.
"You came back! Open the door! I need to hug you, new best friend! Oh, wait, you're not my BEST friend, but you could be. Want to see my super powers? I have super powers, but no one believes me. Do you believe me?"
Beatle began to jump up and down, not easy at all to do in a small closet, but due to his incredibly small height, he could do it. He wanted to be out of the closet and see his new awesome friend, who had come back for him after all.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Sin: I rolled my eyes. "No, obviously being stabbed with many sharp silver objects will not cause me any pain whatsoever. Of course im in pain." i said bluntly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 pm

"Yes. shoplifting. A girl has got to live, doesnt she?" Billi said to the man. "may I ask /why/ I am chained to a wall? Quite tightly I might add. Would It kill you guys to loosen these chains up a bit?" She shifted uncomfertably along the wall. She looked up at the guy for the first time and her heart stopped with fear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Trix then started painting a bloody picture along Jane's face. Loops around her forehead, jagged lines around her jaw, dots dotting her nose. She was avoiding getting near the girl's eyes and lips as her finger trailed to the already burned head, drawing more bright red patterns. She knew it must have been incredibly painful.
"Does this feel good? I hope not. I'd have to move onto something more drastic. But I like your face better this way, even though no one else will. Say, how would you like me to finally kill you?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 pm

Jay
My back arched as the electricity hit my body. Everything felt like it was on fire. I opened my mouth to scream, but I couldn't force the sounds out, my throat was too constricted. My vision blurred as I tried to scream a second time, but failed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 pm

the pain was far too much to form even a coherent thought, never mind speak it. all Artemis knew was she wanted to die. And now. She she locked eyes with her, the gray coloring darkening in pain as she silently begged for her to stop.

drake grinned, pleased she still had her spunk. he liked them lively, the dead eyed ones were simply no fun. "I brought some toys with me today" he noted, mindlessly

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Mr.Face:

"You broke the law...That is why you are chained to a wall...Well. That, and overcrowding. So, really...Probability factors into it quite a bit." I answered. This was going to be fun. I could tell. "It would not kill us. However, as the dictator of Auda, I understand that everyone is already being taxed through the nose, and the rax hike that would result from a prison upgrade...Well...There would be rioting in the streets." Oh. Wait. There already was rioting. I grinned. It was a slow, content grin. "So. Have you anything to say for yourself?" I asked of her, calmly.

THE STORAGE CUPBOARD...

"We have to go somewhere...ok?" The guard asked the boy wrapped around his legs. "Somewhere even more secret than this broom cupboard. Ok? You have to be really quiet so no one knows." He was trained in doing this kind of thing. "So that you can show me your...superpowers." He added at the end. There was a grin behind his faceless white mask.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

E. Drew turned off the machine and just smiled down to her. "That hurt, didnt it?" He chuckled softly. He stroked her hair gently and smirked at the other drew. "I can make it hurt more." And he would. He would make it hurt so much more that she would be begging for mercy. Not that he would show any to her. But it would still be nice to hear her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Sin: "Oh neverending joy." i growled sarcastically. "No doubt the pain is about to get worse..." i muttered.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 pm

"yup" Drake stroked her face "either that or we could have some fun" he studied her, leaving the next action up to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next