the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery: A Twist In Time

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery: A Twist In Time - Page 19 Empty Re: Sorcery: A Twist In Time

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Autumn: I freaked. I couldn't keep it in any longer. This chick was freakish. I thought about her flying against a tree and next thing I saw, she was flying off the car and at the trees on the side of the road. I reached out and pulled Drake back into the car, my foot flooring the metal pedal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Lana: I raised my claws for a swipe at Drake and the next thong I knew I. Was flying. I flew toward the trees and shifted back to human mid way. My hand caught a branch and I swung myself onto it. Growling with frustration I glared at the back of the vehicle as it sped away. That girl would pay dearly for that.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Autumn: I was to freaked out to even cry. I could barely even register what I was doing as it was. "What, I mean who was that?" My voice was shakey and choked as if it had tears in it.

((because I think it would be fun...))

Name: Ryder
Appearance: Ryder is around 5’11 and pretty lean, yet still has lots of muscle. He’s always wearing his worn, beat up leather jacket that has no shine to it. When he doesn’t wear it, which is somewhat rare, he is wearing a black t with a white one underneath and baggy black or darker pants. The color of his t-shirt varies from day to day. His hair is a very dark brown which he keeps long-ish and stands up, always. He has dark blue eyes that never reveal anything but mystery. He basically looks like a younger version of Adam Levine when he first started out as an artist. He also has some sort of something adorning his wrist. Usually a bracelet of some kind on his right, and a strip of cloth wrapped around his left that goes slightly up his arm. He also carries a crooked grin that usually can melt a girl, whenever he decides to smile that is.
History/power: Ryder is Lana's pest. He is always messing with her, but is never the less on her side at all times. Like a partner. He basically can apparate, but only to places he knows and to things that aren't moving. He also can mess with the mind to make you think you're in pain.

~~~

Ryder: I saw Lana go flying and a smirk appeared on my face but quickly faded. They never stayed that long anymore. I appeared on the branch next to her and leaned against the trunk of the tree with a bored yawn. "That went over well." I said sarcasticly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Lana: "Shut up Ryder." I said reflexively., still starring after the car."that girl," I said finally. "What is her name?" I never bothered to learn the prisoners names, it was beneath me. But this one ticked me off.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

(is it ok if I make a fan fic character for this? I'm just gonna make the sheet any way)

Name: Nico
From what Book: The Way of Kings
Race: Human
Special Abilities: Shard Bearer and Lashings (I'll explain later)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Ryder: "Which one? There are a lot of girls." Ryder said with a slight smirk tugging at his lips, but it didn't quiet make it. He always liked making her be specific because it always irritated her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Nico:
I see the gurl fly out of the strange vehichle. I stand stationary for ten hearbeats. My huge sixe foot long shard blade appears in my hand. It looks like it weighs a huge amount of weight, it would to thers but I am its bearer so it feels light as a feather. My white robes flutter in the breeze as I assess the situation.

(Visualize the robes from Assassin's Creed to get an idea of the robes that Nico is wearing)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Lana: I glared at him, not in the mood for it
"The one next to Drake!" I jumped from the tree.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Nico:
I use the first type of Lashing and Lash myself to Lana. Before I reach her I re-Lash myself to the ground and come to a skidding halt next her. "May I offer assistance?" I ask.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Ryder: I appeared on the ground next to her. "Oh, the one with the carmel eyes and sexy tat on her back? She's got curves for sure." I chuckled, but it as a cold hollow sound. "Her name is Autumn. A Brittish experiment that was dumped on us." I yawned as I kept up with Lana easily. "Why? You jealous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Hey ummm im lost again lol
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 pm

(Ok just a brief overview of Lashing, ShardPlate, and ShardBlades. Ok Lashing works by channeling StormLight a form of Storm energy in Alethkar into ones body then using that energy to strengthen the gravitational pull of an object either so that the Lasher can fling himself towards something without moving or to have something or someone else move or so that projectiles go to something else behind you so they don't harm you. ShardBlades are soul weapons, they are binded with your body, most ShardBearers have one blade but you can have as many as you can get. It is a blade that the Bearer summons after ten heartbeats, this blade cuts anything like a hot knife through butter. But not anything living, if it hits an arm or something not vital that part of the body from where the blade hit down becomes dead, there is no way for it to be restored. If the blade hits a vital point the soul is seperated from the body and the body turns to ash with hot coals as eyes. ShardPlate customarily comes with ShardBlades, it is powered by Stormlight so Lashers don't use it because it would interfere with their abilities. It makes you have near super human spead and strength as well as being unbreakable to anything but two hits in the exact same spot with a ShardBlade. There we go, that was quite a bit of typing I did there, lol)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Ale J. wrote:Hey ummm im lost again lol

Drake, Autumn, Artemis, and Blake just got away from the new bad guy Lana. She's freak-ish and totally power hungry and weird. Ryder is her partner. That's about all. Lana has taken over the facility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

(AND! Nico is trying to help fight someone!)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Nico:
I use the first type of Lashing and Lash myself to Lana. Before I reach her I re-Lash myself to the ground and come to a skidding halt next her. "May I offer assistance?" I ask.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Lana: I glared at him, "No. That stupid girl dared to throw to-do" I cut off with an angry growl. "One good thing will come of this."
I glanced at the boy that suddenly was in front of me. I opened my mouth to tell him to @$*$ off bit changed my mind. "Yes I need help." I made fake tears. Fall down my cheeks.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Drake grimaced and gently slid Autum onto his lap as he took the wheel "Lana, one of the facilities pet 'freaks'. they like to keep a few in the rank. keeps the prisioners under warps." that was his job as well, seems she took over. he glanced over at her "you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Ryder: I raised my brow at Lana as she started to fake cry and looked at the boy. I couldn't help it, I just started laughing. Not even just a little bit, but hard. My laugh still sounded cold, but it was a laugh none the less. "You're make up is running. You'll never get Drake with a face looking like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Autumn: I glanced at him, now sitting in the passenger seat. "Should I be ok?" I asked, my voice still strained. "I mean, we just got attacked my some freakish hooker that turns into a cat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Nico:
"What shall I kill? My blade is yours my lady" I bow. I pull out the talisman around my neck. I take a deep breath and StormLight rushes into my body.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:55 pm

((sigh, gtg. I'll be back later tonight))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Artemis stirred, slightly coming to life as she strained to see where the thrown girl was "what was that?" she whispered

"A shifter" drake replied, squeezing autumns leg simpatheticly. "she's won't be bothering us anymore" he assured her.
or so he hoped. he knew better though, lana was never one to give up, not when she set her sight on something.. why did he get the feeling that something was them?

Artemis fell silent in horrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 pm

(How can I jump in
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Lana: I ignored Ryder. "There these people, the ones that just left in that car, they've done some really bad things. They just escaped, and" I let out a fake sob. "And they're too strong for me to get back. Could you please?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Artemis stirred, slightly coming to life as she strained to see where the thrown girl was "what was that?" she whispered

"A shifter" drake replied, squeezing autumns leg simpatheticly. "she's won't be bothering us anymore" he assured her.
or so he hoped. he knew better though, lana was never one to give up, not when she set her sight on something.. why did he get the feeling that something was them?

Artemis fell silent in horrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next