the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery: A Twist In Time

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery: A Twist In Time - Page 22 Empty Re: Sorcery: A Twist In Time

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am

Ryder: I stared at her boot. I wasn't seeing whatever it was she was seeing. "Um. Ya. that's called your toes." I said and took a deep breath. "Be right back." I muttered and appeared in her old office and grabbed her keys before appearing back where she was and dropping them in her lap. "There you go."

Autumn: I glanced back at Artemis and Blake and bit my lip, unsure if I should bring them in with us. But then again, they looked like they had some things to sort out. I looked around the small cottage, smiling. "Is this the place you told me about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am

Drake inhaled, smiling as he took in the sight of his hidden home "yes. welcome to Forest Cove" she raised an eyebrow at the name and he shrugged "has a nice ring to it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 am

Lana: I glared at him."She scratched my boot!" I managed between my teeth. I stormed out into the hallway, a guard accidentally stepping in my way. "Move @**$ idiot!" I screamer and threw a hand out. The guard fell to the ground gasping for air and I stepped around him. "Are you coming?" I asked Ryder over my shoulder. That freak scratched my boot! I stepped out into the parking lot.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 am

Autumn: I smiled up at him, my eyes having a certain glint of mischeif to them. "I like it." I wrapped my arms around him, for once my curiosity staying silent. I laid my head on his chest and sighed. "I'd kiss you, but I think you'd want me to brush my teeth first."

Ryder: I sighed and appeared next to her, easily keeping in step. "Well, now you have an excuse for new ones. Those ones are a little out dated."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:29 am

Blake: Her words echoed dimly in my head and I looked at her in horror. The sky outside turned black and the wind shot up to dangerous speeds. "Anything but that!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

Drake's chest shook in silent laughter. He pulled her closer, enjoying the feel of her up against him "shall I grab you a tooth brush then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 am

Lana: I stared at my boots, "I guess they were..." I stood in the middle of the parking lot and spun in a circle. "Do you remember what car I brought today?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:33 am

Artemis slumped, defeat coursing through her "hold me" she sobbed, her anxiety stealing the oxygen from her lungs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 am

Autumn: I raised my brow and smiled. "If you wish." I said, my voice hinting he probably should get me a tooth brush. My mouth tasted horrible.

Ryder: "The porche I believe." I said watching her with a slight amuesment. I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:37 am

"I do" Drake smirked, pulling her along to a bathroom. "New toothbrushes are under the sink, feel free to freshen up if you'd like" he kissed her cheek and shot her a grin before closing the door behind him and walking off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 am

Autumn: I watched him leave and as soon as the door was shut I began to explore the bathroom. I found a clean towel and then I found, you won't believe it, a shower. I was exstatic! In record timing I was undressed and inside it, trying to figure out how to work it. I finally figured it out and let out a groan of happyness as the hot water coarsed over my body. I stood there for who knows how long, just revaling in the feel of being clean and of a shower. I finally brought myself to clean up and then stepped out and wrapped myself in the fluffy soft towel, once again a smile of pleasure pulling at my lips. I dried off and got dressed again, then brushed my teeth really really well. I then opened the door and walked out, still drying my hair with the fluffy towel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:46 am

Drake wandered outside and sat in the shade of an ancient oak. He layed back and closed his eyes, trying to sort out his thoughts. He lost his job, encountered ghost of 'christmas past', destroyed artemis's life and nearly killed this strange girl only to find himself in love with her.... what a day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 am

Autumn: I tossed the towel over a chair and shook my hair out, brushing through it. Because it was wet it bounced back up and into curls. A fact I found very annoying. I walked through the house, looking around curiously. Then I saw him outside and smiled widely, mischeif in my eyes. I went outside, knowing he could hear me, but I pretended to sneak up anyway, and landed ontop of him with a flop. Maybe I was pushing it, but I was to happy with my shower to really care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 am

Lana: "Right!" I said and walked in the general director of the car,hopefully.

Blake: The storm outside grew as I pulled her as close as I could. "That I can do." I whispered.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 am

Drake grinned and opened his eyes, wrapping himself around her warm form and pulling her closer "brush your teeth?" he asked, fiddling with a wet strand of hair. He studied it like a book fanatic would the first printed book, utterly fascinated by it. The ends were starting to dry, revealing their color as the most beauty chocolate brown. He kiss the strand lightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 am

Ryder: I sighed and watched her for a minute before I reached out and hit the button on the black thing that hung from the keys. The car honked and unlocked from the otherside of the parking lot.

Autumn: I smiled widely when he reacted the way he did. "Yes," I said watching him with a smirk. "What's it to you?" my voice playful, not even really paying attention to the storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 am

Artemis gripped onto him tightly, her tears staining his shirt. Her sobs finally turned to light hicups and she forced herself to loosen her hold on him
"I... I love you too" she whispered

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 am

Drake frowned, had she forgotten about her promised kissed? he hide his disappoint behind his well practiced mask and smirked back "just checkin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 am

Autumn: I smiled and watched him, let him think I forgot. I closed my eyes and sighed happily before looking back at him and moved up a little more and kissed him. I hated being short, it was so inconvenient sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:08 am

Drake grinned, pleased to see she had not forgotten after all. Turning them over, he placed himself on top. He raised an eyebrow and moved down to kiss her again. how did he manage to get so lucky and have a girl like her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 am

Autumn: I smiled as he kissed me and sighed contentedly, my arms wrapped around him and pulling him closer. Stop, stop it while you can. It's only going to hurt in the end, my head told me. Go screw a pole, I thought back at it, and as if for a final defiant statement, I let myself get lost in his kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 am

Blake: My heart soared and all the clouds disappeared. "You do?"

Lana: "I knew that." I said and started the car.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 am

Ryder: I rolled my eyes and got into the car and sighed. "Can't we just wait until we get the promo? then we can rub it in his face while we kick his butt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 am

it was as if electricity was shooting through their entwined bodies, the feel of her made his heart skip a beat. Ecstasy flowed through him and he felt their bodies become considerably lighter. Confused he opened an eye and spared a glance. they were floating ten feet in the air. huh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 am

Artemis looked up at him, all but her eyes contained life again "yes, very much so"
why did his touch always seem to heal her? what was it about this boy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next