the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery: A Twist In Time

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery: A Twist In Time - Page 21 Empty Re: Sorcery: A Twist In Time

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Lana: I smiled, "But he did fall for it. As for the other I love to do the work myself but in this case ill let him. Because while he's doing that I am going to call the higher ups and get us promoted. Then I will go find Drake." I finished with a smirk. "Like you said he's a kid. Drake and those others will defeat him easily."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Autumn: I couldn't believe that this car was scaring me. Although, spinal taps still scared me and I'd been doing those for years. So I guess it was ok. I gripped Drake's hand tightly but doing my best not to hurt him. In my mind I was praying, hope against hope, that we would get there sooner than later. "A-Artemis? What kind of music do you like?" I asked trying my hardest to distract myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Artemis opened her eyes slowly, her thoughts slow as she processed her question. What type of music? She didn't know, she hadn't heard any in years "CDs?" she responded, her voice dull as she misunderstand the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Autumn: Ok. Uh, ya. That worked too. "What's your favorite CD?" I asked, my eyes shut tight. "Or maybe a book? Do you like to read?" I was desperately searching for anything to get my mind off of the small metal box that I was rolling down the road in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Artemis stared out the window, of course she liked to read. She once managed to steal and hide a book from a guard. It had help her fight the battle and keep her sanity for years. that was before drake had found it... she winced, her eyes glazing over as she refused to answer.

Drakes face fell as he took in artemis's demeanor "the Chronicles of narnia" he answered for her, his voiced pained. "her favorite book is the chronicles of narnia"
he slowed his speed as they entered an over grown road leading into the woods. "almost there.."

Last edited by Ella Rose on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Ryder: I shrugged, not exactly seeing her logic. It was kinda like trying to understand why there was a bunny and eggs on Easter when it was suppose to be about the resurection of Jesus. It didn't make all that much sense to me, but whatever. I just went with it. "So promo's huh? How big of a promo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Autumn: "Good read." I said, my stomach rolling so bad I could hardly stand it. Great Gaia what was this, a roller coaster? "I un. Um," it was so hard to focus my thoughts while feeling so horrible. "I um like uh Shakespear. And um, o-other uh other books." I probably sounded like an idiot, but honestly who cared at this point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Lana: "I'm the boss and you get my job." I replied with a smile and walked into Drake's office.

Blake: I smiled at Artemis, "That's a good book."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 pm

"Romeo and juilet" artemis whispered distantly "they die"

Drake grimaced at her words and pulled up in front of a small cabin. The stone structure was covered in lush green vines that blended it into it's surroundings "here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Ryder: "Nice, now I don't have to do the paper work." I wasn't happy per say, but it made the day brighter. Not that it was really dark to begin with. It was just really, really dull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Autumn: "I like the Tempest best." I said through many fumbled words. And then the car stopped and as soon as Drake said we were there I was scrambled to open the door and practically fell out on to the ground. Oh Gaia, thank Gaia. Stable gound. I stood, after a moment of enjoying non-moving elements, still feeling a little shakey and walked behind the car and emptied my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Drake rushed forward and held her shoulders, tucking a stray hair away from the stream erupting from her mouth. He rubbed her back, worried as her waited for her to recover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Autumn: As soon as there was nothing left in my stomach, I could finally stop. My body shuddered a few times as I tried to recover. "I. Hate. Cars." I said inbetween trying to catch my breath and trying not to puke again. I noticed the way Drake was beside me, helping me. He never did that before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Lana: I snorted, "That's one way to look at it." I grabbed the phone from Frames and sat down for a long conversation. When I was done I sat it back in place and let one of my rare unsarcastic smiles light my face. Drake's time was over. I'm the boss now.
"Get my keys please, its time to track Drake. I can still smell his scent, lets get going while that's true."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Drake chuckled quietly "I see that. you gunna be okay?" he lifted her chin to meet her gaze, examining her like a doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Blake: I watched Autumn and Drake for a second before turning back to Artemis. "Are you okay? I asked only half joking. "My favorite is A Midsummer's Night Dream."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am

Autumn: "Hey, I can go through three spinal taps in a day. I think I'll be ok." I smirked as I watched him. My stomach shuddered again and I frowned, laying my head on his chest. "Next time, knock me out before we get in the car." I murmered.

Ryder: I frowned slightly but wasn't totally phased. It was just sorta one of his daily routines. She would say that phrase at least a dozen times a day. Bad part was, I never could remember where she left her keys. You'd think I'd learn by now. I appeared where the coat rack was, her purse hanging and dug through it. I frowned. Nothing. I appeared back where Lana was and stared at her. "where did you put them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am

Three bad guys! Awesone! lol i can only be on for three hours every day so i get lost easily:P
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am

"i'm fine" Artemis replied, the contrast of her words versus her tone was almost comical. She looked down at her feet, not able to find it in herself to leave the car like the rest "that is good as well"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 am

Drakes lips twitched as he rubbed her back soothingly "that bad, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 am

Autumn: I nodded and sighed, letting my body relax. I felt cold, so I cuddled him closer. I took a deep breath, the question 'do you love me for reals' was sitting on the tip of my tongue. Instead, I said "I think we should go inside before they find us again and I have to get back into that wreched sardine can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:11 am

Lana: I frowned slightly, "On my old desk I believe." I glanced at Drake's desk with a smirk. "I'll get a new one now." I started towards the door then froze. My eyes on my right boot I growled and turned back to Ryder. "Look!" I pointed to a scratch on my boot.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 am

Drake nodded and wrapped an arm around her, supporting her weight as he led her into the old stone cottage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 am

Blake: I frowned not believing her one bit. "Artemis, please," I asked softly. "Tell me what to do."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am

Artemis met his gaze, her eyes coming back to life and filling with horrific pain and sadness "kill me?" she begged, her voice cracking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next