the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:27 am

Ben: My jaw tightened. Really, we were back to insults? "I don't have to sit here and be nice to you, you know. I can go right back to being a dickwad."

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:29 am

Mia: "Sorry, but its true, you're not that bright...sorry again. Tell you the truth, I've never really thought about the possibility of Wesley loving me, I never thought of anything, except writing songs and singing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:30 am

Ben: "I'm not that bright? Maybe I just don't /act/ bright ever think of that. Really, this is stupid. Why do I even bother trying to be nice to you?" I stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:33 am

Mia: I grabbed onto his pants leg, "wait, don't leave, I'm sorry, sit back down" I begged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:34 am

Ben: "I'm not here to help you through your lame-ass realization about Wesley. If you think you like him, go make out and be done with it. I've never been a fan of drama, that's Lani." Maybe I was a little jealous...because MAYBE I liked Mia. A tiny bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:37 am

Mia: "What if I don't like Wesley, will you stay? If we drop this conversation, right now, will you stay?" I don't know what was happening to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:44 am

(I'm switching to my iPod, hold on a second.)

Back to top Go down

Ben: I crossed my arms over my chest. "You went from telling me to quit being nice, to asking me to stay. I seriously think you're bipolar."

Back to top Go down

(okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:46 am

(Here.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:47 am

(Yay! I replied)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:48 am

Mia: I sighed, "I'm so confused right now, Ben, I don't know what to do, you can't just abandon me here like you did Jazzy" I put on my puppy dog eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:50 am

Ben: "Using a puppy dog face isn't fair," I complained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:52 am

Mia: I resisted against smiled and made it even more adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:54 am

(you're fast on your iPod! A lot of people take forever to post when they're on their iPods -_-')

Ben: I sighed. "Fine, I'll stay." I leaned against the wall opposite of her, crossing my arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:56 am

Mia: "Yeah!" I said, clapping my hands, I stopped immediately. Only Wesley and the band ever saw me do that. "Um, I mean thanks for staying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:57 am

Ben: I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. Do I have to work through your Wesley problem since I stayed?" Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:00 am

Mia: I smiled and nodded, "any ideas, I'm dryless" I started to nibble at my nails. I tasted bitter tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:01 am

Ben: "Nope. You have to decide if you love him back first. Can't help ya there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:03 am

Mia: I leaned against the wall with all my weight, then I said it, the answer I had been dreading to say. "No, Ben, I don't love him" I said, "more than a friend anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:06 am

Ben: I nodded. "Well, then you don't have to do anything." I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:09 am

Mia: He was so harsh, why did I ever ask him to stay? "Oh, that's it then" I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:09 am

Ben: "Just pretend like you're as ignorant as always, I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:13 am

Mia: I looked up at him, "look who's back, you know, you remind me of that green monster of of sesame street, the one that lives in the trashcan" I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:16 am

Ben: My brow furrowed. "Green monster...? You think I'm jealous?" I snorted. "Yeah, right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next