the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Ben: The screaming hurt my ears. I winced and walked outside for a breather. I leaned against the outside of the building and closed my eyes, zoning out. I tapped out the rhythm to the songs we were planning to play at the Battle.

Lani: I wasn't a huge fan of screaming, but I tolerated it. To me, music was music, that was all there was to it.

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Wesley: I bent down to Mia's ear level, "we should leave before you do something...kind of...S-T-U-P-I-D."

Mia: I threw Wesley a look as soon as I comprehended what he had spelled out, "let's go" I said, he started to push me towards the stairs but I turned us around and yelled "we love you, New York City!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Jazzy: I finished the song and felt light headed. "I will be right back." I went outside and took a deep breath trying to clear my head.

Jake: I smiled and Mia and said "We love you to!"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm

(I'm confused...what are Mia and Wesley doing?)

Ben: I didn't even hear someone walk out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:32 pm

(Hehe, I hate Jake! xD)

Wesley: I grabbed Mia's arm and pulled her off the stage, so much for nice words, right?

Mia: I groaned as Wesley pulled me off the stage, he could be my father. I love my father SO much!

(I hate Mia too! xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 pm

(Mia and Wesley are leaving the building! For right now anyway.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 pm

(HAHAHA!!!! I love Jake)

Jazzy: I screamed on the top of my lungs and sat down and felt tears comming. I hated my parents for leaving me.

Jake: I smiled at the guy's reaction.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Mia: I stopped as we came nearer to the door, what was that noise? "Stay right here for a minute" he nodded and I walked out the door, nearly running into Jazzy. "Jazzy, are you okay?" I kneel down beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Jazzy: I looked at her and quickly dried it up. "Ya im.. fine... thanks Mia." I said with a fake smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:37 pm

(why would you hate Jake? O.o)

Ben: I jumped at the sound of a scream and looked down. Oh, it was that girl. But the cuter girl was taking care of her. Not that it mattered, that Jake guy had been eyeing her. I walked away before Jazzy or Mia could spot me.

Lani: The Jake guy had quit playing. I walked over to him with a smile. "Wow, how long have you been playing guitar?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Mia: She was lying, "are you sure, I don't wanna leave you out here, if you're hurt or anything?" she was a good actress too.

(He's messing with Wesley xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:40 pm

(Ohhh lol)
(And anime: it was kinda random to bring in her parents, lol. well not physically, but have her remember them)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Jazzy: I smiled " I am Thanks though."

ake: I smiled "About 5 years. I grew up playing gituar."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Lani: "Same here. I had to teach myself, though...I bet you have some kind of instructor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Mia: "Alright" I stood up and walked back into the room, running into the guy...um, what's his name? Ben. "Sorry" I said, looking around for Wesley, crap, I think this was the wrong door.

Wesley: Mia being her nice, unselfish self sometimes. She can never leave anyone without a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Jazzy: I waited until they left and felt the tears comming back. I hate my parents i thought

Jake: I shook my head. " I did the same." I started to laugh at the expression on her face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Ben: I was at the side door, having just stepped inside. I steadied the girl, putting a hand on my arm. I convinced myself it was just because she had lost her balance, but maybe I wanted an excuse to touch her. "Lost? Safe to say this is your first time at the Staples Center? I can show you back to the main room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Jazzy: I looked up. "No I just... ugh..." I started to cry even more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:48 pm

(anime: what expression on her face?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Mia: "Uh, no I've been here plenty of times, I've never been this way though" I looked around and shrugged his hand off my arm.

Wesley: I walked out the door and noticed Jazzy still sitting there. Where was Mia? I spotted the other door, and pulled it open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Ben: This is why I only had girls as friends. I shrugged when she shook my arm off. I guess she just really hated help. Some guys liked girls that were hard to get, I found them annoying. "Well, I'd help you but obviously you're one of those I'm-independent-and-hate-making-sandwiches types." It was meant to be a joke, in reference to the common stereotypical phrase that men said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Mia: "Are you calling me a maid or something? Yes, I am the independent type and I don't make anyone sandwiches, except the guys on the bus but they don't count, I'm not gonna let some yellow-belly idiot like yourself treat me like that" I said, I didn't notice the door behind me opening.

Wesley: Someone was yelling! Fight, awesome. I stopped when I saw Mia poking that Ben guy in the chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Jazzy: I shook my head. I mean he was cute and all but I kept thinking about my parents. "Its my parents.." I said quietly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Ben: I raised my eyebrows. "Yellow belly idiot? And calm down, it was a joke." I offered up one of my smiles that all our fans loved. The sweet one that made me look like I actually cared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Mia: "I don't like jokes that are mean and cold-hearted, and don't think that smile is gonna work, I traveled with three guys all the way from New York, I'm use to it."

Wesley: "What's going on?" I said, walking into the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next