the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 10 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 am

Hi! I'm so sorry! School is nutz lately!
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 10 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 am

It's okay! Very Happy I'm just ready to get rolling. Play with Lucy, bug Sparrow with Cricket, the works XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 am

HAHA if you insist

Lucy walked in front of us, hopping over all the street cracks.
Callie: "Luce dont get too close to the cars."
"I'm not! Promise!"
"Uhuh." I sighed and brushed hair out of my face. The wind was picking up. I really hated the weather in this place.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 am

Cricket: he chuckled. "Kids, right? Don' worry 'bout the lass, she's just 'aving fun."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:50 am

Callie: I smiled, "Yeah I know. I want to make sure.." We walked for a little.
"So you never mentioned, you have any siblings?" I inquired
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 am

Cricket: "Blood-related? Nah. Finn an' I sometimes forget that, though. If I weren't so dark-haired and Finn weren't so light-haired, I would've sworn 'e were my brother."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Callie: I laughed "Yeah I've been there. Its good to have close friends. Especially if they're a little crazy," I grinned
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:05 pm

Cricket: He laughed. "I hear that, a'right. Finn sure gets 'imself into some crazy situations, I assure you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Callie: "I can imagine. You should see Nova! Get into situations? She is the situation!" I laughed remembering her last birthday. The neighbors probably still have nightmares.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Cricket: he laughed. "Apparently I'm a situation character, as well. Who's Nova?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Callie: Gee... How do you describe Nova?
"Only the most ADD/OCD eccentirc weirdo to ever walk the earth. But first and formost: my Best Friend for all eternity." I smiled.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Cricket: he laughed. "Gotta love people, aye?" Well at least the nice ones, not the ones that tried to kill him...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Callie: I smirked. "Yeah.. She's definately one to stand out in a crowd." Quite literally actually.
"Who?" Lucy asked.
"Nova," I told her.
"Where's Nova?!"
"She's not here I-"
"How comes I dont get to see her?" she cut me off.
"Lucy she wasnt-"
"Can in see Nova please? Please please please oh please Callie please?"
"Lucy thats rude! What about Cricket?" I guestured to Cricket.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Cricket: What was rude about wanting to see someone? "Fine by me," he said with a smile. "Aye, she sounds like a character."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Lucy exploded. "See!! Seeseesee! Cricket says we can oh please say we can Callie?"
Callie: "Alright Alright lemme just call her okay, make sure she's at home."
ring....ring....ri-
"Yellow."

"Purple."
"Callie! Wassup punk?"
"The usual. You busy? Lucy misses you." I said watching her from the corner of my eye.
"Nope. I'm bored outa my skull. See you at the 145?"
"Be there. Later.
"Peace out girlscout!"

I closed up the phone and grinned. I turned to Cricket, "Ready to meet the quirkiest girl alive?" I asked him with a laugh in my voice.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Cricket: he grinned. "Ready as I'll ever be. When?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Callie: "How's now sound? If your up to it of course,"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Cricket: "I'm up for a challenge. But is she the quirkiest girl on Earth? I'll be th' judge o' that. I've met some pretty wierd people." He grinned.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Callie: I smirked. "She will definately take you up on that. Come one, this way." I said turning to the left, taking Lucy's hand.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Cricket: he grinned, following eagerly. This would be fun.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Callie: I led him down the road. The 145 was just a three blocks over, not a twenty minute walk. "Hey, do you like to skate?" I asked.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Cricket: "Skate?" He'd never done it. In Luna there wasn't enough open ground, and there wasn't any ice, so doing either was impossible. "I imagine so. Don't laugh if I fall on my face though."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Callie: "Cant promise that!" I called behind me with a laugh. Lucy skipped beside me. We were at least half way there already.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Cricket: he laughed. "Then th' same applies to you!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Callie: I stuck my tongue at him and smiled. Oh was he in for it. We marched forward, and son enough, The 145 was in the distance. "It's right there!" I pointed to it.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum