the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 9 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Lucy lit up at his compliment, "Callie showed me how,"
Callie: I ruffled her hair a bit and took back my hot chocolate. "Like I said. She needs me."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 9 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Cricket: he smiled. "An' you need 'er, right? I can tell."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Callie: "Mmm." I nodded. "She is all I really have."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Cricket: he nodded, smiling warmly to himself. "You're lucky, y' know?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Callie: "In some way's. Not so much in others." I stare into the remains of my lukewarm chocolate. "You take what you get, you know?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Cricket: he nodded. "Oh, I know," he muttered, mostly to himself. Story of his life, right there. Take what you get, even if you don't get much.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Callie: I shook myself off, just ike rutine. "What's your family like?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Cricket: the question caught him off-guard. "Good question," he said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Callie: I cheweed on my cheek. "Never knew your parents I presume?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Cricket: "I don't remember my mum, but as for Papa...have you ever known a stranger all your life? That's what it was like."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Callie: Lucy was tracing patterns in the wood of the table. I bit my lip. "Yeah..." I gave him a half hearted smile. "I'm sorry."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Cricket: "Nah, don' worry about it." He leaned back in his chair. "What about you? You've got parents, I presume?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Callie: "Parent." I corrected, my eyes solemn. "We live with my mom. My dad... is, uh... he doesnt stay with us anymore. Not since Lucy." Luce perked up at her name. I made a note to censored the conversation.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Cricket: he smiled at Lucy, but turned serious again when his eyes turned back to Callie. "Tha's a shame," he said, "but if he was willing to leave 'is family, perhaps it's for the better."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Callie: My eye's pricked uncomfortablely. "Willing -is not the word I would use." I stopped myself. How could I tell him? A total stranger? ...How could I say it without Lucy knowing? She could never know. Not until she was old enough.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Cricket: his eyes flashed in a curious way. "My mistake. You don't 'ave t' tell me, if you don' want to," he said, guessing her thoughts.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Callie: "No no, no mistake. You didnt know. Not your fault." I wanted to tell him, but I didnt know how. So I said nothing more, but pushed more hair out of Lucy's face.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Cricket: he smiled weakly, feeling over the rim of his hot cocoa cup, studying her for a moment and trying to guess her thoughts. He was still curious, but then looked away as not to intrude.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Callie: I'm a suckish human being. Why cant I just keep one conversation without turning it into awkward silence like a normal person? I sighed and rested my head in my hands.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Cricket: awkward silence. That was just perfect. He blushed slightly. "Pardon. I'm not th' best at small talk."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Callie: I smiled, "Me neither. Dont feel bad."
Lucy was getting antsy. "I'm done." She said getting up to throw the plastic wrap from her cookie away.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Cricket: he peered into his cup. His hot chocolate had mysteriously dissapeared. "Me too," he said, and chucked the empty cup straight into the garbage, almost automatically. "Woops. Habit," he said, glad he didn't miss.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am

Callie: I laughed a little, "Not a problem." I told him, shrugging into my coat. "What're your plans for the day?" I asked him.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Cricket: "I like to improvise," He said with a slight smile, and stood up. "What 'bout you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am

(Hey, you're on! Haven't seen you in forever!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next