the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 12 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Cricket: he lingered a bit behind her for a moment more, and then a mischievous grin grew on his face. He shot ahead at full speed, slingshotting around the corner. He passed her easily, and didn't stop.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 12 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Nova: Cricket wizzed past me and I slowed for a moment. "Cricket look out!" I cried as he darted towards a chain of kids holding hands.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Cricket saw the kids just in time to realise that there wasn't time to stop, and he was going to run them over if he didn't do something. So he ducked, and winced, and hoped he didn't miss, and then he zoomed right underneath a pair of small hands. He let out a whistle when he realised that there were no crying little kids on the ground. He stood up on his skates and whirled around. "Ah-Ha!" And then hit a wall behind him.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Nova: "Holy-- Hold on!" I hurried over to him, Callie and Lucy beat me there.

Callie: "Cricket?! Are you okay?" I kneeled next to him. Lucy nearly jumped on top of him.
"CricketCricketCricket!" She squealed upsettingly.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Cricket: he was dazed for just a moment, and then when he realised what had happened, he couldn't help but crack up. "That was fun! Almost as good as th' time Finn an' I tipped our gondola an' fell into th' canal..." He laughed again and used the wall to lift himself up. "Ow...I'm fine!" He grinned.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:59 am

Callie: I took his arm and helped pull him up. "Are you sure?" Lucy clung to my leg as not to fall down herself.

Nova: I looked him over. "Seems fine to me," I assessed.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Cricket: "I'm fine," he repeated with a grin. "I've taken quite a few blows worse than that, I assure you. I think I can handle getting hit by a wall."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12