the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 2 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Cricket: He chuckles, and smiles at the girl, almost enjoying himself. "No, it's fine."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 2 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Callie: I smiled awkwardly at him, slightly embarrassed, slightly too cold, sightly unsure still. I knelt down to her height. "Lu, go play."
"No, he didnt-"
"Lu, the big kids are going to talk about big kid things now. Go play."
She ignored me. "Mr. Whats your name?" she asked.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Cricket: He looked at the girl's sister questioningly, silently asking if it was okay.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Callie: I sighed and nodded, kocking the hair out from behind my ear. "Why don't you tell him your name first?" I asked her.
"Callie." she giggled.
"Nooo, thats my name, tell him yours,"
"My name." She smiled defiantly at me and I couldnt help but smile back. I poked her in the stomach and she giggled and squirmed. "Dont!" she laughed.
"Tell him your name,"
"LUCY!" she said and jumped up and down. I sighed, and smiled again, giving him a look that said: kids say the darnedest things
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Cricket: He laughed and returned the look, then looked down at Lucy. "Nice to meet you Lucy," He said, and smiled shyly. "I--well, I'm Cricket."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 pm

i saw them on the other side of the playground talking. i walked up and asked Hey do you want to play?

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Callie: Lucy stopped jumping and blinked. She slowly crept over to me and took my hand. I smiled knowingly.
"It's okay Luce, I'll be right here. Go play, I'm sure he's nice." I told her and nudge her towards the other boy. She walked slowly, but she eventually got there.
"Like I siad, shes usually pretty shy.. Cant say what made her like you. Mayeb it was just your hair," I laughed a little.
"Its nice to meet you Cricket. I'm Callie."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 pm

He smiled, at both of them. "Nice t' meet you too."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Callie: Aaaaand now it was awkward. "So um. I guess you're not from here?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 pm

"Nope. Don't s'pose you've 'eard of where I'm from, either. Pretty old fishing city on an island far from 'ere." He paused in thought for a moment. "Well, that's a lie. It used to be pretty. It's not as polished now, not as much as it used t' be. Still 'as its memories though."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Callie:"Hmm.." I mused. "Sound nice. ...Homey."

[[ I g2g, night!]]]
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:07 pm

(night!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:49 pm

{Anybody? Very Happy}
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

i am here

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm

(H!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 pm

(If I chat I might be a little slower than usual, I'm writing a short story for English at the same time. I've got to mention that this scene inspired it Very Happy)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 pm

(thats ok. im a slow typer.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:55 pm

(So...I want to see if the other girl is still around so we can continue our scene from last night?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:56 pm

{I'm here! And, I'm Ver, btw}
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 pm

(Sweet! Everybody's here! Wanna start?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:02 pm

{Sure :] }

Callie: "So.. Um, yeah." I was out of ideas. I hated awkward silences, but never knew how to fill them.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Cricket: He studied Callie for a second, then bashfully glanced away when she shifted uncomfortably. "Aye," he said, "What 'bout you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm

what do you want to play? i asked the girl. i can play soccer or baseball or basketball or i can swing or play on the spinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Lucy: "Whats a spinner?"

Callie: "I've been here for 'bout 5 years now. Used to live on Long Island, then mom divorced and we moved from city-side to counrtyside,"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next