the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 3 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Cricket: Ah. There's a change.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 3 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:20 pm

i pointed to the spinner. a spinner is the round thing on the playground that you sit on and spin around. some people call it a merry go round. there are handles so you dont fall off but those dont help much if you get too dizzy. i've only ever puked on one once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Callie: I glanced over at Lucy, just a once-over to confirm she was all good.
"Yeah. Hated this place for the first year; year and a half? But, it grows on you I guess."
"How long have you been here? Whats the story?"

Lucy: "Will I puke?!"She gasped. It looked like fun but she hated being sick!
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Cricket: He shrugged. "Haven't been 'ere long. Coupld days. Guy's gotta hide away from life sometimes. Hop a ship, catch a few trains, and 'ere I am."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 pm

depends, i said. do you puke when you jump up and down and spin around really fast?

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Lucy: "I dont think so..."

Callie: "You ran away from home?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

ok good you wont puke this time. ill start spinning slow, ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Cricket: "Well, that's a way to put it." He pondered for a second. "Depends on what you mean by 'home'. Let say, I won't be much missed." He chuckled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Lucy: "Okay..." she hurried onto the Merrygoround.

Callie: A homeless kid. Fantastic. Mom would shoot me. I should shoot me for her, Callie whats in your head?!
But he didnt seem dangerous... Just be careful. I told myself.
"So where are you staying?" I asked conversationally.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

i told her to sit on one side and hang on to the bars so she wouldn't fall off. i grabbed the bars on the other side and started running around in a circle until finally it was spinning kinda fast. I held on tight to the bars and jumped up so i landed on and started spinning around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Cricket: He smiled to himself. " 'ere, there, and everywhere. I've got a few places back home, but this is new for me." Cricket gestured to the park and beyond.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Callie: "Uh huh.." Stole another peek at Lucy. Her and the boy seemed to be getting along well enough.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Cricket: Looked at Callie, then frowned slightly. "A whole new view of me, right?" He watched Lucy and the other boy. " 'tis 'kay, I'm used to it. I can leave, if you want."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Callie: Great, I offened him again! God my people skills suck!
"No no! Uhg- I just... I have to look out for Lucy. I have to be careful for her. She doesnt know how yet and I'm... Well, with a single mom and all I just... You know." I cut myself off before I looked stupider.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Cricket: Chuckled a little. "A'right, calm down! I get it. Don' blame you at all." He smiled sincerely. "Like I said, nothing I 'aven't seen before."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm

isnt this fun? i asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:11 pm

(She left, I think she's having computer problems or just had to go do something. Sad)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Lucy: She smiled. "Yeah! Lots :]"

Callie: "I'm sorry. Casual conversation isnt my strong suit.."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Cricket: "Nah, you're fine." He smiled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Callie: I pulled my fingers inside my sleaves. Gosh it was getting cooler. Lucy screamed and my heart jumped but when I looked I was relieved to see her smiling and giggling.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Cricket: "Oi, it's cold," he said, shrugging. He was horrible at small talk, too.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 pm

The girl almost fell off. I put my feet on the ground to slow down a little. you ok? i asked her. i didnt mean to scare you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Lucy: She shook her hair out of her widened eyes. "Can we play something else?" She asked, heart beating hard.

Callie: "Agreed," She nodded. "I dont much like the fall.."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 am

Gordon: "Yea what do you want to play?" i asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 am

Lucy: She thought for a moment. "Do you like tag?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next