the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  Empty My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey, so my little brother Alex has decided he wants to try a character chat. Anyone who wants to chat with him is welcome, but please be patient as he is pretty new to writing.

His character:
Name: Gordon
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes. Wears contacts. Allergic to sardines.
Personality: likes to play soccer, baseball, and basketball.

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Wow, you're a nice sister. Nicer than I at any rate, I'd never let my sibling on my stuff... At any rate

My Character:
Name: Diana
Appearance: Blonde hair, greenish-blue eyes, dresses out, either all or nothing (style wise)
Personality: Modest, comfortable in her own skin, loves to sing, play flute, watch sci-fi (and talk about it too) babysit, and is talkative. Afraid of heights. Not allergic to anything.

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 am

Thats really cute Razz

Name: Lucy
Appearance: http://myplay.com/files/imagecache/photo_345_square/files/artist_images/dxc__ig1499869.jpg
Personality: Shy, giggly, playful, Has an obsession with color What a Face

Last edited by Toxic Miracle on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Aw, sweet!

Name: Cricket
Appearence: Very black shaggy hair that covers most of his eyes, olive skin, an inch or two short for his age, strong and lean with a runner's build. He's wearing a dusty white button-up shirt, and is comfortably barefoot at the time.
Personality: Sly, playful, mischievous, usually easy-going unless you get him really mad.

*note* He doesn't live in this time period, or our world, though my book is not fantasy. In the world I dreamed up, it's probably somewhere in the 1800's before electricity.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Can we have more than one character?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 pm

(Hey, someone online! Let's chat!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:51 pm

[[ Sure sure, but um.. where are we? ]]]

Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 pm

(Don't know yet. Let's say...hmm...I'm not sure what place is normal for both of our characters. Mine are from an island/city I made up.)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 pm

[[ I dunno.. I want to make Lucy an older sister, if that helps any? Maybe at a random park somewhere? ]]
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 pm

(Works for me)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 pm

[[ Mkay ]]

Character 2?
Name: Callie
Appearance: Wavy brunette hair, blue eyes, a little short, and a dotting of freckles.
Personality: Stuborn, protective of Lucy, sweet, and maybe just a little quirky :]

Lucy ran over to the slide, first thing. She alway loved the slide. "Lu, dont run!" Callie called as she trailed behind at a paced walk.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Name: Cricket
Appearence: Shaggy black hair, olive skin, imperfect smile, a tiny bit unkept.

A boy strolling down the sidewalk stopped to watch and chuckled at the girl. "Kids," he muttered, almost to himself, "they crack me up."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Callie seated herself in one of the swings, swaying softly. She pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes that never quite stayed behind her ear. Lucy slid down the little plastic slide and was attempting to climb back up it.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Cricket walked a ways further, and then stopped. look like nice kids, he thought. He swiveled briskly in their direction and called out, "You kids know where I can get a bite to eat around 'ere? Seems I don't know much where I am."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:27 pm

A boy from across the park called out to us. Lucy turned to me, looked at him, then looked back at me. I taught her well about stranger danger.
"Who's that?" she asked.
"Dunno.." I replied and got up. I walked a little closer, so I was between him and Lucy.
"Um, well there's the coffee shop, which is only 2 blocks away from here. It's got some food. If you want a real meal you'll have to go futher though."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Cricket: Fine by me. Just got to get something somewhere, then I'm 'eaded home.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 pm

"Turn left at the municiple building, then left again on 5th Avenue. It'll be on the right." I pulled my jacket tighter around my shoulders. I hated fall. I hated the cold. Yick.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Cricket: "Ah, thanks." He starts to leave, and the little girl catches his eye. He can't help but smile. He remembered when he was that small, but the world was different for him back then.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Callie: Lucy tilted her head to the side, watching the boy, watching her. She smiled at him and waved vigorously. "Lucy come down please?" I asked her. It was so weird, Lucy was usually so shy, what the heck?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Cricket: He was a bit surprised when she smiled back. Most people didn't take to him so kindly, and he was used to it. He then looked over his shoulder to see her sister with a slightly frightened look on her face, and he quickly looked away. "So sorry, didn't mean to intrude."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Callie: He saw the ever present state of worry on my face and misread it.
"No no, you're not intruing I just... Well she's not... She doesnt always take to people so quickly like that. I was just.. Surprised." I explained.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Cricket: He raised his eyebrows. "As am I, people don't take kindly t' me either. What'ya know?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Callie: "What'ya know.." I repeated to myself. Lucy took my hand and started to tug me towards him. "Lu!"
"Mr. Your hair is pretty!" she exclaimed.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Cricket: He looks surprised. "Eh, thanks lass..." He runs a hand through his hair, blushing slightly, and looks up to reveal golden eyes. He shakes his hair back in his face again.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Callie: Lucy's eyes lit up. "Do it again!" she pleaded and tugged on his jacket.
"Lucy, stop that, its not polite!" My cheeks flushed pink and I tried to pull her back.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next