the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 11 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Cricket: "Ah." He smiled. "I'm not sure what t' expect. S'pose that's a good and a bad thing."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 11 Empty Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Callie: As we aproched the doors Lucy ran ahead and waited at the desk. "Welcome to The 145" I smiled, entering the roller rink.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Cricket: he chuckled, raised an eyebrow, and then smiled as he walked in the door. "Nice, nice. This'll be fun, aye? Flashy." He said to Callie before running to catch up with Lucy.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Lucy squealed and ran in circles.
Callie: I couldnt help but giggle, "Cricket get Lucy, bring her here we have to get our skates!" I called to them as the lady handed me our tickets.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Cricket: "Aye aye," he said, and watched at Lucy ran circles around him. "A'right, lassy, come along." He reached down with one arm and picked her up so she hung on his forearm, and set her down in front of her sister.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Lucy giggled and clung to his arm. "Nope!" She exclaimed.
Callie: I just laughed, "This way." We walked back towards the shoe rack, which smelled like a bowling ally. "7, please?" I asked the girl behind the counter and handed her my shoes.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Cricket: "Nine, please." He smiled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 pm

The man just stared at him.
Callie: I nudged Cricket.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 pm

(oops XD)

Cricket: "Ah...in mens?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm

The guy raised a brow and gave him a look.
Callie: I giggled. "You have to give him your shoes!" I told him.
Lucy thought it was hysterical
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Cricket: he laughed. "Right, right." He handed the guy his shoes, shaking his head at himself. "Oi my my..."

(HAHA!!!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Callie: "That takes serious smarts" I teased.
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!
I picked up my phone. "Where you be?" She asked. I could hear her from in the building; I scoped the room for her.
"I'm at the shoe pick up..." I said.
"Oh!" She exclaimed and from a distance I could see a small redheaded girl spin around. That was her.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Cricket: " 'ey, in my defense I've never been to a skating rink in my life." He saw the redheaded girl. "That her?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Nova James
My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.  - Page 11 Redhead-scene%20girl1

"Callie!" Nova squealed and ran at me. We collided in a giant girl hug with lots of giggles and spining.
"I havent seen you in so long! It's been like what? 3 days now? I thought I was going to die." She said dramaticly, but very serious. She stopped and stared at Cricket with her hands on her hips, head cocked to the right.
"Who's the boy?"
Callie: I pulled over Cricket. "Cricket, this is Nova. Nova this is my friend Cricket." I introduced.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Cricket: he laughed when they hugged and put his hand up in a wave. " 'ello."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Nova looked him over in a very non-subtle way.
"He's cute. Bit foreign looking isnt he?"
Callie: "Nova behave yourself!" I chastised playfully.
Nova: "Behave? What is this word "behave"?" She laughed.

Lucy: "Nora!" Lucy exclaimed and jumped on her.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Cricket: he laughed again. "Nice t' meet you, too."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Nova threw him a quick smile before scooping up Lucy. It looked almost like she would snap under the weight of her being so such a tiny girl.
Callie: "Lets skate!" I laced my skates on.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:21 pm

heeeeellllooo.......? tongue
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:31 pm

(sorry!) Cricket: he laced up his skates and stood up, and it was a wierd sensastion to move without walking. "A'right," he mumbled to himself, and pushed himself on one foot to experiment. He smiled to himself. "A'right." Pretty soon he was on the skating rink, trying to catch up with the rest of them. He did with a grin. "I thought this would he hard! It's not."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Nova: "HA. Have you ever skated before kid?" She quirked a brow, observing his skates.

Callie: I shookmy head, putting my hands behind my back and smiled. "Nova be nice." I reminded her.

Nova: "Psh," She scoffed with an eyeroll. "Nice? What is this word you speak of? I know not what I means."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Cricket: he laughed. "Nah. First time for everything. Not much space t' skate where I'm from. But really, this is easy! Race ya!" He sped out ahead.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Callie: "I dont race!" I called to him as he sped by. I took Lucys hand and led her around the turn.

Nova: "You're on!" I chased after him.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Cricket: he was a fast runner. Skating wasn't all that different, except you didn't stop moving when your feet did. He was already far past Nova before she started, so to be fair, he slowed down a bit. Just enough for her to catch up. No fun winning an unfair race.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Nova: I cut The Boy off and winked at him as we passes around the second turn. I was getting a bit of a lead on him, but not too much.

Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next