the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Character Break Room

+7
Kid.Icarus
Spiral
Invisimort
Momo13
Banshee
Jacky K.
Echo
11 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Character Break Room - Page 15 Empty Re: The Character Break Room

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 am

Marley
"We should be there for each other! Cricket, you, and T.More were all there for each other... but... I'm not. I'm safe. It's not fair. And maybe I could have done something, like a distraction or used my powers..." I trailed off

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 am

Peter

"I have to agree with Cricket," I said. "Having you there...would only make it hurt worse. It's bad enough as it is..." I paused. "Also, we tried the distraction thing. It didn't work. We tried to escape twice... I just...don't think anything would've changed our positions."

Speaking of Marley's powers...I was reminded of the end of our second escape attempt. I still wasn't sure who those masked people had been, but I had a suspicion...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 am

Cricket
". . . and then you'd be in this same bloody mess as th' rest of us, Marley," I said. Oh bother. I was one to talk.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:48 am

Marley
"But just... reading it happen to you guys... hurts so muchh... if any of us traded places, would you do the smart thing and just sit in the sidelines, watching it happen to all the others, but just content with being safe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 am

Cricket
I was silent for a moment. It was like she read my mind. Wait a moment . . . ah well. It didn't matter. "Well . . . seeing as I've got a nasty 'abit of being 'abitually dumb . . ." I admitted. Then I added, "And repedetive . . . no. But I'd be content if you were content with being safe!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 am

XDDDD Crick

Marley
I would have laughed at Crick if I were in a better mood, but all his... Cricketness just reminded me of how great of a friend he was. Which added to my grief. I looked at the floor, frowning deeply "But I'm not, Crick. That's the point, I cant just... just..." I swiped my hand over my face so fast, that if you blinked, you might have missed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:13 am

Peter

Man...Marley was right. If I were in her place, I don't know how I could've simply sat there...

"Just..." I started, then stopped. "I hope you know that as much as you wish you were with us, we're both really glad you're not."

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 am

Cricket
My expressionless expression melted a bit more into a frown . . . damnit. I had to stop saying the same word twice in sentences. But . . . she looked like . . . she honestly wasn't okay. I opened my mouth to say something, but couldn't find words. So I whistled something quickly, that in my language was the equivulent of crud plus guilt. "Agh . . . don't make me 'ug you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:21 am

Marley
"I've died FIVE TIMES before, Peter" I said, looking up at him, my eyesnshining with a bit of extra moisture "And I would rather do it again than watch some of my best friends suffer like this. Maybe I could distract Mr Face, send him crippling pain until you all escaped..." then I looked at Cricket, forcing a small smile. If so,ebody had been paying close attention, they could have sworn my bottom lip was quivering

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am

Cricket
I just watched her for a moment, and didn't like what I saw. What was this? Empathy? Oh bother. That . . . that was it. I silently stood up, and in an instant had my arms wrapped around her. "We'll be a'right . . . a'right? Now . . . stop doing this t' me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 am

Peter

"Yeah, just...please," I said. "Soon this'll all be over...just like any other DDS scene. And...we can't change the past. Might as well keep moving."

I heard Cricket get up and suppressed a frown. I didn't like not being able to know what was going on... At least this was only temporary; as soon as this DDS thing was finished, I'd have my eyes back. That was certainly comforting to know.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 am

Marley
I return his hug, and realizing I'm shaking like I was when Mr Face tortured me. Maybe it's my substatute for crying. Then I swallowed hard, pulling away
"Alright. I...I guess"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 am

Cricket
I fall back over the couch again, landing in an 'I-really-don't-particularily-feel-like-moving-or-thinking' kind of way. "C'mon then. Sit down, 'ave coffee . . . it's called th' break room for a reason. Things'll be better soon, promise."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 am

Peter

I heard the pluff! of someone crashing on the couch next to me. Was it Cricket...? Then his voice confirmed it; I had a small feeling of triumph.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Things'll get a lot better."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:04 am

Marley
I grabbed a caffinated mug of hot chocolate, with white chocolate shavings and cinnamon on top, from a tray on the table. Even better than coffee, baby. Then I sat down between Peter and Cricket, trying to cling to their promise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:08 am

Cricket
Well, I was feeling a bit more myself again. I didn't want to think about DDS, therefore, I didn't. My mind had flown to another topic like a dog fetching a bone in half an instant. "A'right . . . see, th' problem about couches is they're too fluffy. 'Cause, now I don't feel like getting up . . . but I want something liquidy and loaded with sugar . . . this is a problem," I said matter-of-factly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 am

Peter

"The only problem is that you're lazy," I said with a grin.

Holy crap...did I just grin?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 am

Cricket
"Your point being?" I asked, grinning at him upside-down, even though he couldn't see. "See, th' thing about lazy people is they're too lazy t' do anything about it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am

T.Mor:

*Has magically been disappeared this whole time...Walks into room*

I walked back into the room, still internally conflicted. What to do? Well...Erm...I didn't have to worry about that right now. Not in this chat anyway. But still.
And then I saw everyone on the sofa. Cricket was...Upside-Down? And everyone seemed a bit...Well..a lot...Serious. Or like they had just finished being serious, as Some people had coffee.
"Erm...Peter...What...What happened?" I asked, somewhat suspicious. If this was something about Mr.Face again...Well...Realistically I'd probably just kind of...Make a lot of sentences with ellipsis. But, in fantasy land...I'd ragequit my job, put a bullet through the man's head...and then...well...Let's not think about after I did that.

Last edited by Invisimort on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:06 am

* pulls other charries out, shoves Evan and Cassie in* (Please excuse my suckness of these posts...they're not as fun to write)

Evan

I pulled Cassie along, after finally figuring out where the break room was. Hopefully we wouldn't get lost...again. Finally, we reached the door and I pulled it open only to feel the somberness of the room envelop me. I looked around to see a boy with long hair covering his eyes and another upside down. I felt sick, what kind of madness happens here? I slowly took a step forward, bringing her into the room with me.

Last edited by gh3325 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

lol...you guys are talking about Crick like he's got some disease or something...he's just sitting wierd on the couch, as usual.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:20 pm

(lol...didn't mean it that way)
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Peter

I pointed my head towards where I last heard T.Mor's voice, hoping that I was aiming right.

"Um...well..." I suddenly found myself at a loss for words. And then it sounded like two more people walked in. "Who's that?" I asked the group at large.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Cricket
"Couple o' GH's characters, it looks like," I said, reclining deeper into the couch. The new people fleetingly looked at me wierd . . . what? Sitting normal was boring.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Evan

"I'm Evan...and this is Cassie. We're two of Gh's characters." I said, looking at the boy.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next