the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm

can i join?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Just bring someone in... And then I'll bring in one of mine.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Avery wrote:Just bring someone in... And then I'll bring in one of mine.
kay Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Momo13 wrote:can i join?

ermmm... I'm sure you can...although the person who runs it isn't online...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 pm

i'll just ask her when she gets online then.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Name: Rory Denver
Gender: it's hard to believe but yes, he's a boy (cross dresser)
Looks:
-hair: Dyed his hair blood red, but it used to be black. It's wavy and cruves around his face perfectly, although some of his bangs fall in his eyes sometimes.
-eyes: his eyes are naturally brown but he wears different colored contacts everyday.
-skin color: light, but not pale...

-height: 5'1
-build: thin and short, childlike body (but it is strong considering he's a dancer)
Species:vampire
Personality: Sex is the one thing that makes him the happiest, other than drinking someone's blood... But even then, that leads to doing it... He doesn't play around when he wants something, so if he ever sets eyes on someone your character's with, i'm deeply sorry...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 pm

It is completely and totally okay if you hate him, by the way drunken
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:34 pm

(( How can i jump in))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Wait... Is he gay or just a cross dresser?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Avery wrote:Wait... Is he gay or just a cross dresser?

Well he flirts with all genders, so that makes him bi Smile
I mostly make my cross dresser's aim for the same gender though
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Name: Camden Harris
Looks:
-hair: Dark brown hair, nearly black
-eyes: Golden brown, sometimes hazel
-skin color: Light skin with some freckles over his nose
-height: He's around 5'1"
-build: He's thin and built for speed. He has some wiry, but soft muscles with little to no definition.
Species: Immortal
Personality: Quiet and naive, overly trusting. He's young and optimistic, so he likes to see the best in people. He also won't come to terms with his increasingly overwhelming dark side. He's in touch with his body. but he's shy when it comes to exploring. He's also discovered that he is masochistic, which, in reality, scares him a lot. He found out a whle ago that he liked boys more than girls, but he keeps that to himself, afraid of what the general public will think of him. He already stands out more than he would like.

Time to bring in the innocence, then.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Awe, I love that name!

Want me to start?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Sure!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

(since vamps only have classes with vamps at this place, they can't be in class... lols)

Rory: I crumpled up the blue paper the headmaster gave me for dressing "innapropriately" in school, as I stomped out of his office. "There's no way I'm going to listen to him," I muttered to myself as I tossed the paper into the garbage can outside of his room. The school year was going to be rather annoying if I had to continuously be sent to the office for my clothing.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 pm

((Haha im in that class xD))

Megan: I ignored the boy and I started to blast my music again. I got stares from people. They all were human no doubt. I laughed out loud.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 pm

animealice1003 wrote:((Haha im in that class xD))

Megan: I ignored the boy and I started to blast my music again. I got stares from people. They all were human no doubt. I laughed out loud.

lols, yea, i was laughing last night when i read it Very Happy
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

((Haha i love her lol she doesnt give a crap xD))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Camden heard the angry voice of a boy somewhere to his write and he tapped his foot, trying to get his tardy pass to go to class. This was his first tary of the year and he was in shamblesa. He was trying for perfect attendance and now that was all ruined. He pursed his lips and looked up, still tapping his foot.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Victoria: I shrugged. "Reading and drawing. Those are my hobbies." I said as I stood and held my books close to my chest. "Do you know where the office is Kitty?"

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Kitty: "Ermm," I thought about it and shook my head happily, "Nope! But it'll be fun trying to find it!" I jumped onto another tile, smiling brightly when I saw that I landed on no cracks.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Avery wrote:Camden heard the angry voice of a boy somewhere to his write and he tapped his foot, trying to get his tardy pass to go to class. This was his first tary of the year and he was in shamblesa. He was trying for perfect attendance and now that was all ruined. He pursed his lips and looked up, still tapping his foot.

Hey can I join this? I wanted the creators permission.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:08 pm

animealice1003 wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:Amelia: I shot him a slight glare but smiled. "Gee, thanks. Nice to know." I said and let a breath.

Zac: I shook my head. "No, they're vampires. They will possibly kill you for blood and will kill me because I'm a warlock." I whispered as I stood. I looked back at her.

Jaden: I nodded and smiled.

Megan: I looked at him. "VAMPIRES!!! what the heck!!!"

Amelia: I glanced at him and smiled. He seemed pretty alright.

Zac: I nudged her and nodded. "Shhh. Yes they're vampires." I whispered as I pushed my glasses up again. "We have to go, like right now."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Rory: I heard the foot tapping before I even saw the person who was doing it. "You're rather impatient," I hissed and turned to the guy. "Is there something important you need to do?" My eyes slowly changed from their narrowed state and examined the boy more closely. He was mildly attractive...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Momo13 wrote:
Avery wrote:Camden heard the angry voice of a boy somewhere to his write and he tapped his foot, trying to get his tardy pass to go to class. This was his first tary of the year and he was in shamblesa. He was trying for perfect attendance and now that was all ruined. He pursed his lips and looked up, still tapping his foot.

Hey can I join this? I wanted the creators permission.

Yes you may.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Jaden: "I hate this human..." I said with distaste.

Megan: I rolled my eyes. "Im suppose to be in this class. Leave me alone loverboy." I said annoyed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next