the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 22 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:14 am

Victoria: I felt like hitting my head against a wall as I did five more laps. Stupid teacher decided to keep me and make me run laps. When he let me go I ran to meet Kitty. I was already late and didn't want him to be upset. When I got there I stood still for a moment. "Hey.... Kit." I said in between gulps of air. I sunk onto the bench next to him. "Sorry I'm late." I said finally getting my breathing under control.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 22 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 am

Willow nodded and took his hand into hers and started to the bench.

Connor nodded to her and kissed the top of her head.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Zac: I smiled as we headed to the bench. I sat down and patted the space next to me.

Amelia: I smiled when he kissed my head. I slid my arms around his neck and lifted my head from his chest. "Could you please explain to me why I have so many feelings for you when I just met you?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Willow took the seat next to him and leaned against him. They were screwed if anyone found out, and she knew it.

"Because I'm a loveable person?" Connor laughed lightly. "I think its similar to those people who hate someone right after meeting them. Only with us its the oposite."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Zac: I smiled and slid an arm around her, pulling her slightly closer. I pushed my glasses up my nose and thought for a moment.

Amelia: "Well you are a lovable person." I stated honestly. "I guess so Wolfy." I said with a small smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Willow relaxed as he pulled her too him. She felt calm and safe.

"Wolfy?" connor laughed lightly at the nickname she gave him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Zac: I turned slightly and brushed a light kiss atop her head. I knew that is wasn't the best for us to be together, but I didn't care.

Amelia: I grinned. "Yes. You're nickname is now Wolfy." I stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Willow cuddled against him and sighed contently.

Connor laughed lightly. "Alright...vampy?" He couldnt tell if that had a nice ring to it or not.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Zac: I smiled at Willow and pulled her into my lap.

Amelia: I laughed softly and brushed a kiss against his nose. "Call me anything your heart desires Wolfy."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Kitty: "What happened?" I asked, my eyes wide with amazement. "I've never seen someone breathe so hard before in my life! Where you just in gym class?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Victoria: I nodded and took in another deep breath. "I had to run five extra laps in gym. Then I ran here so I wouldn't be that late." I said with a sheepish grin.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Willow laughed lightly as he pulled her into his lap and smiled up to him.

Connor grinned to her and kissed the top of her head again. He trapped her in his arms and smiled to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Zac: I smiled down at Willow and brushed a kiss on her head. "So, do you think a teacher will wined up catching us?" I asked her softly.

Amelia: I grinned. There was an urge to kiss him and it was getting bigger and bigger. I couldn't resist any longer and kissed him on the lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm

BACK! lol
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:29 pm

animealice1003 wrote:BACK! lol

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

hahahahahahaha xD ok so megan and jason were... um doing it hahahhaha morning time!!

Megan woke up ontop of Jason. She let out a sigh. She didnt feel Jason's arms around her. Uh oh.. she thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Jason: I opened my eyes. Something was wrong with Megan. I could see it on her face. "You okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Megan looked at him and let out a sigh. "Yes I am alright." She said in a whisper.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Jason: I frowned. I didn't completely believe her. I moved a hand to stroke her hair out of her face. I let out a soft sigh. "I don't believe you." I whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Megan laughed softly. "Really Im fine." she said and kissed his neck.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Jason: "Mmm. Fine." I grumbled as I tightened my arms around her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Megan laughed and asked "Tell me what your thinking?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Jason: I smile slightly. "I think the girl I love is beautiful and sexy, but isn't telling me the whole truth about her being fine."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:01 pm

"I am though..." Megan said with a chuckle. She came up and looked him in the eyes. "Dont worry about me."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Jason: I smiled a bit. "It's hard not to worry about the girl I'm in love with." I said softly. I paused for a moment. "Last night you were talking about someone killing me. What did you see?" I asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next