the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 3 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Noah pursed his lips and his eyebrows furrowed together for a second. "Well, just tell me about yourself," he said. "I mean, we did just meet."

Lucia wrung her hands and walked back to the dilapitated junkbox, leaning over the front seat and grabbing the bottle of tylenol. "Do you need water?" She asked, walking over and handing him the bottle.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Alison laughed and said "Well mom and dad died... and ya the end." She said not really watning to go deeper.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Ryder shook his head. "No, I'll be alright with out it." he muttered and took the tylenol and popped a few into his mouth, not really counting how many, and swallowed them handing her the bottle again. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 pm

"No problem," Lucia said, taking the bottle black and putting it in her back. "Well... Um, I'm gonna go try to find someone who knws how to fix a flat tire," she said, her eyes looking up, following the road.

Noah smiled sadly. "My mum died a few weeks ago. Car accident," he said quietly. "I know how you feel."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Alison looked at him. "Im so sorry..." She said feeling hurt.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 pm

"You don't know how to change a tire?" Ryder looked up at her and sighed. "I'll help you I guess." he muttered and pulled himself into a standing position, his stomach rolling, his eyes slightly squinted against the brightness of the sun. "which way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:12 pm

"It's fine... Over now. Um... Maybe we should talk about something else, though," Noah suggested.

"I haven't needed to know how to change a tire until now," Lucia said, shrugging. "My car and the tire is right over here," she said and popped the trunk, pulling out the tire and setting it by the flat tire.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Ryder frowned and took out the jack and began to go to work. "I would think anyone that owns a car, would know how to change a tire." He muttered as he took the bolts on the tire off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Lucia shook her head. "I just never got around to learning," she said. She watched him though, as his deft hands worked on the tire. Maybe she could pick up a thing or two right now. "Thanks for this. I'm Lucia, by the way." She knew who he was, already... But, didn't everyone?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:39 pm

"Nice to meet you." He said, now picking up the good tire and sliding it on. "I'm Ryder, but you already knew that didn't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Lucia nodded sheepishly. "Yeah... I was at your party for a little bit... The one that you mysteriously abandoned on a quest for drunken slumber, I assume?" She asked with a slightly smirk.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Avery wrote:"It's fine... Over now. Um... Maybe we should talk about something else, though," Noah suggested.

"I haven't needed to know how to change a tire until now," Lucia said, shrugging. "My car and the tire is right over here," she said and popped the trunk, pulling out the tire and setting it by the flat tire.

Alsion nodded and said "You go to school?" she asked wondering.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Noah nodded. "I go to Art school a few miles from here," he said with a small, dimpled smile. "Do you?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Alison smiled "I am a dancer..." She said with a smile. He was cute when he smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Ryder glanced up at her and nodded. "That's the one." He muttered and put the car down off the jack, now done putting the tire on it. He put the bad tire in the trunk along with her supplies and looked at her. "There you go. All set."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Lucia smirk softened into a smile and she fought the urge to hug him as she was so grateful. She had a feeling that wouldn't bode well. "Thanks again, so much. Is there anything I can do to pay you back?" She asked, pursing her lips.

Noah nodded. "I can tell," he said. "You move like a dancer," he said with a smile. "Like everything has been thought about and every move has a purpose."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Alison blushed and smiled. " Yeah alot of people dont know that I am unless I tell them.. how did you see that?" She asked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:08 pm

"Nope." Ryder said, deciding to be a gentleman today. "It's all free." He smirked and turned to walk away, his hand deep in his pockets as he wondered where his leather jacket was at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:12 pm

"My sister was a dancer," Noah said with a reminiscent smile. He tried to keep all the good memories of his family because a lot of the memories he had of them weren't very good.

"Hopefully, I'll see you around," Lucia said wistfully and slid into the driver seat. She sat there for a minute, letting the car warm up and then pulled away, waving a half-hearted goodbye to Ryder.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Ryder gave a nod in her direction, and headed towards his house to clean up. Not that he had to clean up. That's what the maid was for. But it was still nice to give the lady a little help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Alison put her hand on his. "Thats sweet that you speak of your sister like that." She said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Noah smiled. "She's all I have right now," he said, his eyes warming at the thought of her. She was his savior when he was in dark times. He was her savior in the most literal sense.

Lucia went to her house and walked in. It was a relatively large Victorian cottage and it was gray in color. She walked in, greeted by her puppy, Pandora. After greeting the puppy, Lucia walked into her room and then collapsed on the bed, her eyelids dropping. Sleeping in a car was not a very fun thing to do.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Alison smiled sweetly. "That is how my brother is... Charley is my best friend when I am alone.. He is the one paying for dancing lessons." she said queitly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Ryder cleaned his house as best he could, then left the rest for the maid. He then took his jacket and hit the comic book store down the road. His favorite geek worked there, and he was in need of a little help.

Lou was hiding behind an XMen comic book while wearing her Dr. Who shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:27 am

"I really don't think I could live without my sister," Noah said, his tone wistful and quiet, but he held a large smile.

Lucia woke up an hour later or so and went to fix her hair. After that, she changed into a pair of faded green skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. Along with a black cardigan, of course. She hopped into the junkbox, as she had named it, and started into town. Pandora was getting low on food, so this trip was one she couldn't hold off on. She parked her car near the pet shop, which was followed by a whole row of stores.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next