the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 30 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 pm

"I'm glad you forgot otherwise I wouldn't be able to catch you." Ryder chuckled and kissed her back, pressing his body to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Lucia ran one hand through his hair, and the other, ring clad hand rested on his neck. She chuckled under his lips and then kissed him back. "That would have been a shame." Normally, teens got married this early because some guy had got a girl knocked up. Lucia was glad that wasn't the case.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Ryder smiled and broke away from the kiss and kissed her nose. "Yes, it would have been." he chuckled and kissed her neck and sighed contentedly. "Lucia?" He wondered if he was doing the right thing by her, by asking her to marry him. He was taking alot from her so soon..

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Lucia looked, up, her placid smile melting and leaving her face blank, only all of her attention was on Ryder. "Yeah?" She asked, cocking her head. She had never been more in love that she had now. Only once had she said she loved someone and that was when she was a sophomore, right before she had been dumped.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Ryder watched her for a moment and took a deep breath as he tried to figure out how to word everything. "How long of an engagement do you think is appropriate?" he asked as he watched her. He had no clue on these things, but in his opinion, he was thinking at least a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

"Eighteen months?" Lucia suggested. "I mean... I know it seems long, but it'll give us time to plan and think and..." She trailed, realizing she was rambling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Ryder smiled as he watched her and nodded. "Alright then. Eighteen months. I should know this for when I talk to your parents." He gulped slightly as he realized it was getting close to time to talk to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Lucia put her hand against Ryder's cheek. Eighteen months wasn't a very long time, in all reality. The thought of getting married in the much time made her stomach fill with butterflies. She also was anxious for what her parents were going to say.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Ryder watched her, and saw the nervousness in her eyes. "We could start the engagement after graduation if it makes you feel better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:29 pm

"It's not because of that," Lucia assured him. "It's because I'm excited to see what my parents will say... Er, my father," she chuckled, putting her forehead to his.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Ryder smiled and kissed her nose, his forehead resting against hers. "Should we go find out?" He said with a small gleam in his eye. He was honestly EXTREAMLY nervous, but he was good at keeping it underwraps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Lucia nodded once and laced her fingers with his. "Let's go," she said, her voice portraying her excitement and anxiety. She had a feeling of what they would say, but it just seemed so close.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Ryder took her back to his house and they got in his car and drove towards her house. He could feel the nervousness rising inside of him as they pulled into her driveway. All of the sudden his heart was pounding in his ears and he felt the small temptation to reconsider. But he quickly reprimanded himself and told himself he was going to have to do it sooner or later. He parked the car and got out, going around and opening the door for her and letting her out, as always. "Ready?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:45 pm

"R-ready," Lucia grinned and walked inside. Her mother and father were sitting on the couch and they looked up as they arrived. She nudged Ryder and chuckled. "Hey mom, hey dad," she said with a small, reassuring smile that was really for Ryder. She was t really sure how to break the news, so instead, she looked up at Ryder. "Hey Cia," they said, somewhat simultaneously. Her mom rose and kissed her cheeks. "Everything alright?" She asked. Lucia let
out a peal of nervous laughter. "Everything is... Great. Wonderful. Perfect," she said, becoming a bit less nervous.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Ryder cleared his throat at being put on the spot and gave a nervous smile, his hands going deep into his pockets. "Um, Mr. and Mrs. Blackwood, would it be alright if I talked to you uh..privately?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:01 pm

"Of course, dear," Lucia's mother said with a smile. Her father stood and chuckled, seeing how nervous Ryder was. "Dont worry, Ryder, we aren't gonna bite you." Out of the corner of her eye, Lucia saw her mother raise an eyebrow and they went into the kitchen while Lucia ran up and changed into her signature tights and oversized tee shirt.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Ryder followed them, taking a deep breath as he went. He ran a hand through his hair as they stopped in the kitchen and they turned to look at him. "Uh..well Mr. and Mrs. Blackwood, y-you know I love Lucia very much, and that I want to do everything to make her happy and" he rambled on like that for five minutes before he finally got the words spit out. "I would like your permission to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Almost instantly, Lucia's mother fainted into her fathers arms. He chuckled and rubbed his chin with one hand. "Marraige, huh? I would say you're a bit young, but I would be a hypocrite. How long of an engagement?" He asked as her mother finally came to with a placid smile on her face.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 pm

"Um eighteen months was what we were thinking, Sir. But it could be longer. We definatly won't go shorter, Sir." Ryder said as he watched them both, his nervousness easing some, but not exactly helped by Mrs. Blackwood's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 am

Lucia's mother sat down while her father thought for a moment. "I think eighteen months sounds like a fine time. I'm glad you came to us. I think you'll make Lucia the happiest girl in the world," he said seriously, placing a hand on his shoulder and nodding. "You have our blessing."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 am

Ryder visibly relaxed and smiled, shaking his hand. "Thank you so much sir." He said his smile getting bigger. He was officially engaged now. Lucia was all his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 am

"I'll warn you now, though... She's a firecracker," Lucia's dad smiled. He crossed the room and sat down across from her mom at the table. "Go get her," he chuckled. Her mother grinned at her father and took his hand, happy tears streaming down her face. "My Cia's all grown up." Lucia sat in the living room, her knees drawn to her chest and her arms wrapped her knees.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:07 am

Ryder walked casually back into the livingroom, taking the smile off his face and took a deep breath and sat beside Lucia, not saying a word. He thought it would be funny to tease her for a minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 am

"What did they say?" Lucia asked, turning to him with puppy dog eyes. She hoped for good news with the bottom of he heart, but his expression wasn't helping her hope good things. Wouldn't he be smiling?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 am

Ryder sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Lucia..." He looked at her. "Lucia...you better start planning." He said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next