the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 29 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Lucia nodded slightly in his arms and looked up at him. "I'm happy with whatever you do," she assured him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Ryder smiled down at her lovingly. "thank you." he murmered as he watched her. Now he was in termoil. He had passed his physical and everything. All he had to do was turn in his papers. But with Lucia's reaction...he didn't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Lucia looked forward, a small, placid smile on her face. Occassionally, her eyes went down to her ring. Engagement. Fiancee. Wedding. The words made her kind of nervous, to be honest, but she felt like the ring belonged on her finger.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Ryder led her to the park and they walked in silence along it's paths, the colored leaves falling around them and twirling in the cool autumn breeze. He liked this. He liked being able to have the silence, and have it not be awkward.

Last edited by Taylow on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Lucia looked up at Ryder for a second, her smile faltering before becoming larger. She tightened her grip on his hand and looked back down, seeing a group of people from school. She was suddenly braced for the worst.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Ryder continued to walk casually, his hand in hers as if he didn't see the group of people. They all glared at Ryder, though. Not at Lucia. They weren't nearly as mad at her as they were him. He had taken away their parties, their booze, ect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Lucia looked down and pushed her hand into her pocket. When she looked back up, she smiled at them. Some of them smiled back with matched gusto but a few of the girls rolled their eyes and a guy turned away. Not everyone was going to like them, she knew, but only now did she stop caring.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Ryder let out a deep breath he hadn't known he was holding, after they had passed. He continued to think and looked down at her. "What about a fireman?" he asked, continuing back on his topic of carreers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Lucia smiled at him, her eyes shining. "Fireman, eh? I don't know if you could handle a job that deals with things that hot," she teased, but her tone remained innocent. She was good at playing the nice girl role, so it was easy to tease.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:40 pm

"well I can handle you can't I?" He teased back, smiling down at her. "You don't think I could be a fireman then huh?" he mused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Lucia smiled. "I think you'd be an excellent fireman," she chuckled. Fireman. It was safer, more stable. Yes, the danger was there, but the though of him getting shot or caught in a bomb was much worse. He'd be a hero either way.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Ryder nodded thoughtfully and looked down at her. "What do you think I should be?" he asked wanting her honest opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Lucia's eyebrow rose. "I don't know. I really don't," she admitted. She didn't want to say anything that might hold him back. The only thing she wanted him to be was there for her. A husband. Those were already realities, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Ryder sighed and looked back at the path, his brow furrowed as he was deep in thought. "What do you want to do as your career?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Lucia thought for a moment. "Um, somewhere along the lines of a journalist... But I'm not really sure," she said. All of this talk about careers made her head hurt.

(You should join me in the chatbox...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:35 pm

"I didn't know you like writing." Ryder mused, though he should have. She's been on the school paper for how long now? "Can I read some of your stuff when we get home?" He asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Lucia looked up at him, surprised. "Sure," she said, a smile groing on her lips. He wanted to read her writings? It made her happy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Ryder smiled widely. "awesome. What's your favorite type of writing?" he asked, his curiosity getting the better of him and directing his investigation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Lucia thought for a moment and then shrugged. "Normally I like mystery... Sometimes I dabble into romance, though," she admitted, shyly. She looked up at him with a smile. She had written a lot of romance, but most of it was shoved in a safebox in her closet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Ryder raised a brow and nodded thoughtfully. "Very interesting. I'd love to read it." He said with a smile as they neared the play ground. It was empty for once and he glanced at her getting a childlike gleam in his eye. "Race you." he smiled and took off towards the play ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Lucia chuckled and ran after him, staying up with his pace, but falling behing at end. She got onto a swing and started pushing herself back and forth, still laughing. She hadn't been to this playground since grade school. And she saw a spot, over by a small tire swing that made her grin. It was the spot that Ryder had proposed to her in Kindergarden. Proposed the first time...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Ryder ran up behind her, pushing the swing up as he went, then let her drop and chuckled as he watched her swing back and forth, his face beaming like a kid on christmas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Lucia's hair flew behind her like a golden banner. She smiled down at him and prepped herself before jumping off the swing and landing in a crouch. She laughed loudly. "Okay, that was awesome!" She said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Ryder chuckled as he helped her up and smiled, kissing her gently. "you looked like an angel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Lucia put her arms around his neck, her heart being hard. "Too bad I forgot to let out my wings," she smiled and then kissed him excitedly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next